Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

International Remittance And The Discriminatory Attitude - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / International Remittance And The Discriminatory Attitude (471 Views)

Could This Be The Reason For The Hostile Attitude Of Europeans Towards Refugees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Remittance And The Discriminatory Attitude by Gorrbachev: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2013
tongue
Re: International Remittance And The Discriminatory Attitude by Licensed2Kill(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2013
Come home bruh.
No place lyk home, even if its Nigeria.
You've obviously over stayed your welcome and you dont need to be an einstein to decode that from their actions and inaction.
Re: International Remittance And The Discriminatory Attitude by Gorrbachev: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Come home bruh.
No place lyk home, even if its Nigeria.
You've obviously over stayed your welcome and you dont need to be an einstein to decode that from their actions and inaction.

I'm enrolled in a 4 years course and i'm in my third year.They are just ba5tards.

At Subang condo, ban against ‘African’ tenants

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/in-subang-condo-ban-against-african-tenants

(1) (Reply)

Syria EXCLUSIVE: Chemical Weapons Attack Was Accident + Montage Of Chemical Atk / Hornet Stings 19 People To Death In China / Liberia’s Charles Taylor Loses Appeal Against War Crimes Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.