Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Been Drinking? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Been Drinking? (1075 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Masquerade Caught Drinking Beer In Public….lol! / 42 ‘twelve Commandments’ Of Drinking / SEUN DRINKING GARRI(pic). . .MUST SEE!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been Drinking? by racey2k: 12:01pm On May 31, 2006
Late one Friday night a policeman spotted a man driving very erratically through the streets of Dublin. They pulled the man over and asked him if he had been drinking that evening.

"Aye, so I have 'tis Friday, you know, so me and the lads stopped by the pub where I had six or seven pints. And then there was something called "Happy Hour" and they served these mar-gar-itos which are quite good. I had four or five o' those. Then I had to drive me friend Mike home and o' course I had to go in for a couple of Guinnesses -- couldn't be rude, ye know. Then I stopped on the way home to get another bottle for later, "

And the man fumbled around in his coat until he located his bottle of whiskey, which he held up for inspection.

The officer sighed, and said, "Sir, I'm afraid I'll need you to step out of the car and take a breathalyser test."

Indignantly, the man said, "Why? Don't ye believe me?!?"
Re: Been Drinking? by kajad(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2006
lol! The police man is dumb The man has told him he was drunk! grin grin
Re: Been Drinking? by tolutope(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2006
this is one gangster joke grin grin grin grin
Re: Been Drinking? by diddy4(m): 12:57am On Jun 01, 2006
lol, funny
Re: Been Drinking? by spikelord(m): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2006
Funny, I mean funny!

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline / Solid Facts & After Thoughts. / Grave Error! How Monks Became Celibate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.