Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Danbaba Suntai Bite His Wife Today. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Danbaba Suntai Bite His Wife Today. (1994 Views)

Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai And His Deputyset For Impeachment. / Breaking News! Governor Of Taraba Suntai Dies In Aircrash / Who Is Danbaba Danfulani Suntai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danbaba Suntai Bite His Wife Today. by LobsanRampa(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hello Nldrs is it true the vegetative governor of Taraba state Danfulani Suntai bite his wife Hauwa today?

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai Bite His Wife Today. by Evyuc(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
If it is true it means he is not fit 2govern d state now ad should send back 2hospital immidately b4 he turn to bulldog. see how they want to use political gain kill dis man. He need to remain in hospital ad save his life b4 politics. Greed nija politicians.

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai Bite His Wife Today. by kaffy4tope(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
angry........lmao
Re: Danbaba Suntai Bite His Wife Today. by valdubem(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Liar liar! PŠ°nts on fire
Re: Danbaba Suntai Bite His Wife Today. by OpinionLeader: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lobsan Rampa: Hello Nldrs is it true the vegetative governor of Taraba state Danfulani Suntai bite his wife Hauwa today?
Iberibe wu oria, onye nzuzu amahuya meaning Stewpidity is an ailment, only a fool does not know. Lol!

I don't know you and Gov Suntai who is in a better state of health.

Or is it that you need a job that will keep you busy? Well I can conveniently pay you N500 daily to wash my car, if you are ready. lipsrsealed
Re: Danbaba Suntai Bite His Wife Today. by LobsanRampa(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Opinion_Leader: Iberibe wu oria, onye nzuzu amahuya meaning Stewpidity is an ailment, only a fool does not know. Lol!

Or is it that you need a job that will keep you busy? Well I can conveniently pay you N500 daily to wash my car, if you are ready. lipsrsealed
Use d N500 buy fuel for ur taxi car.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Bite His Wife Today. by LobsanRampa(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Opinion_Leader: Iberibe wu oria, onye nzuzu amahuya meaning Stewpidity is an ailment, only a fool does not know. Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria! / An Official Letter To Mr Seun Osewa / Thrilling Pics: Lions Fight To Be King Of The Jungle In Brutal Battle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.