Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? (13671 Views)

See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by UyiIredia(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enjoying my J. Rice and chicken right now while waiting for the bus to fill up. So far no probs. Do you eat meals in a danfo etc. Please share.
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Of course! If you say no, it obviously means hunger never catch u wella. Btw, weytin u dey form for? U wan toast babe there abi or what? Forget anytin johr, eat whenever you are hungry, just eat and munch your food gentlemanly.

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by repogirl(f): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lol, if I hungry, I no send o, wanna chop die! A pity sha that the scent will be killing others.

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
repogirl: Lol, if I hungry, I no send o, wanna chop die! A pity sha that the scent will be killing others.
Hahahaha true. *from a bad experience*

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by nenergy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yes, but only in Inside BRT or any spacious vehicle. I nor fit chop inside "danfo" o!

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
nenergy: Yes, but only in Inside BRT or any spacious vehicle. I nor fit chop inside "danfo" o!
Hahahaha . On point. On point. You fit dey chop for danfo, the neighbour sitting right beside you would be breathing air into your food
*esp if he has got bad breath*

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by UyiIredia(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hmmn. BUMP ! Keep em stories coming.
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Afam4eva(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Not food but snacks but it can be difficult. I remember chewing kuli-kuli in a BRT and was very careful so that people don't hear the sound of the chewing.

16 Likes

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Milikiman: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
mumu question
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by netbrilliance(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Depends on how hungry i am
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Eneze1(f): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
meal kee, noo, maybe snacks
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by kcreal(f): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
No I can't eat in a public trans.
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Yep. I snack When I was a uni student, waiting for bus after lectures, or in the bus. you just hav to eat something. mad rush for buses going to temp site from perm site in NAU, Awka!
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Better hunger nevr catch u. Y I wan form 4 bus? I eat mostly plantain chips from hold up
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by MrAladin: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na Gala N La Casera Sure Pass Inside Hold up.

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Snacks but not a full blown meal....

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Opps! Does chartered Taxis a.k.a 'Drop' count?!
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by yuzedo: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
op bro are u suffring from lackofMONEYitis? undecided Publick transpot??!?? shocked Wuz dat plis? Dint dey sell rose roys + lambogini in ur area?? Av neva enter publick transpot in my live!! angry

24 Likes

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Willgates(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
before nko? Na person nose I dey?
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by s3nn2x(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Only snacks and drinks. I can never eat solid food in public transport. The only exception is if I am travelling in a luxurious bus and I am given food, then maybe I'd eat, also if I am in a private vehicle.
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by CaptainCodes(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Not food but snacks but it can be difficult. I remember chewing kuli-kuli in a BRT and was very careful so that people don't hear the sound of the chewing.
Hehehe..
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Ichliebedich(f): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Only snacks
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by mcevans1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
yuzedo: op bro are u suffring from lackofMONEYitis? undecided Publick transpot??!?? shocked Wuz dat plis? Dint dey sell rose roys + lambogini in ur area?? Av neva enter publick transpot in my live!! angry

Haba!! Small small dey lie na shocked cheesy

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by nnanyereugo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
[color=#000000][/color][/b]

anytn snscks goz 4 m any wia if i'm hungry or feel lik eatn a particular snack @ dat moment. But eat a cookd food in a bus? NAH!!![b]
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by samdolad(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
JƱڪτ̲̅ finish takin chinchin in a BRT bus
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Till you try, you may never know ......
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by Ramcie(f): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
snacks yes . The annoying part is those that eat "OKPA" and BOILED EGGS" in vehicles. very nauseating stench.

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by BedLam: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
I eat everywhere provided eating is not prohibited and it's no sh/t. Nigerians have this mentality of not eating on the go. I know Wetin I Demdde shame for? I like eating corn especially in the evening when going, as I saunters pass the boulevard......... Life is good!
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by homesteady(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Only snacks and drinks!
But I can't eat solid food!

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by mcevans1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Chips, Gala & Teem wink
Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Snacks so far.
But since I eat meals in my Salon (try braiding for 6 hours if hunger wont kill u!), I am sure it is something I could do when push turns to shove! wink

Re: Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? by kpemmzy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Really ma first time of traveling I did dat d hunger too much hungry no gt classReally ma first time of traveling I did dat d hunger too much hungry no gt classReally ma first time of traveling I did dat d hunger too much hungry no gt class

Can A Woman Cook A Delicious Soup With N500? / Small Chops Preparation / Can Nigerian Men Cook?