Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Applying Spiritual Laws -winning Each Day Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Applying Spiritual Laws -winning Each Day Devotional (436 Views)

The Spiritual Laws Of Life / Applying Spiritual Laws Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional / Why You Must Hear From God - Winning Each Day Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applying Spiritual Laws -winning Each Day Devotional by PstWoleSoetan(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

APPLYING SPIRITUAL LAWS

August 27, 2013

MEMORY VERSE: Psalm 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night.

Regardless of who you are, if you jump off a building, you will surely come down because there is a law in operation. There are certain laws God has put in place in order to help us succeed in life. It is important that we properly apply these laws in our personal lives in order to experience the best of all God has in store for us.

A spiritual law is a truth established by God which holds true for everyone regardless of age, colour, gender, qualification, etc. This means that should the lawyer, the carpenter and stylist apply the same law as they should, it will work for them all without discriminating.

There are no substitutes for obeying these laws. For instance, praying to God for long life will not suffice if we do not live by the principle which deals with long life in Eph 6.

Eph 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2“Honor your father and mother,”...3 “that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.”

Another law can be found in Gen 8:22 “While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease.” Man has control over only two of the eight items listed here- seedtime and harvest. Praying for prosperity is futile if we refuse to apply the law of "seedtime" and "harvest".

There are a lot of other spiritual laws that we must search out and apply in our personal lives. It is however unfortunate that most Christians believe that praying and fasting will substitute for obeying these laws. They won't.

It is the refusal by many to apply these laws in their lives that lead to them becoming desperate. If we do not apply these laws when we should, anxiety will set in and when we become apprehensive about our future, we tend to make wrong decisions and in the process, negotiate away our future.

CONFESSION: I will live a long and fulfilled life because I constantly honour and obey my parents. My storehouse is overflowing. I experience a more than enough harvest this year!

PRAYER: Lord open my eyes to recognize these spiritual laws in your Word.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 1:1- 3, Rom 3:27,8:2

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Molested By Pastor During "Spiritual Bath" / Opening God's Treasure - Winning Each Day Devotional / Woman Shares Gospel With Molester - It Saved Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.