Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (422942 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Engineer2447: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2013
Oliversamuel: σρтιмιzє υʀ ρнηє, ɗηт мιηɗ тнσѕє ησηѕєηѕє σρтιмιzιηg ѕнσʀт ċυтѕ, ɗσ ιт ву ѕтσρριηg ѕм αρρѕ, ѕєємѕ υ ʀ α ηєωвιє, єνєʀу ρнηє ℓαgѕ, єνєη gαℓαχу s4

me I don't understand the functions of these optimizers, whenever I optimize some apps close and free some space for Ram, but those apps opens immediately by themselves and still consum a lot of memory, I hardly get 100+ free memory My Ram.... pls guys help me out..... what can I do to have a free space like 200+ in my Ram? pls Good ppl help, I am a rookie... a newbie.... thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Wazzaowner(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Engineer2447:

me I don't understand the functions of these optimizers, whenever I optimize some apps close and free some space for Ram, but those apps opens immediately by themselves and still consum a lot of memory, I hardly get 100+ free memory My Ram.... pls guys help me out..... what can I do to have a free space like 200+ in my Ram? pls Good ppl help, I am a rookie... a newbie.... thanks
Buy A New Ram i wl help u fix it..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by gadoonline(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2013
please is there any goinee p2 group add me 0806nine79097nine
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by haryourcute: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2013
kingphemy: Finally bought the phone.

Does the Walton Primo stockrom take care of 3G on both sims? The sound too?

ηαн нιм вє кσкσ
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by chigoeze: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2013
who has played GTA, killer bean, samurai sword, successfully in this p2, I'm asking cos I'm having problems running them
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2013
Engineer2447:

Have you done all these information posted by disabling some follow come app you don't need or unstalling them if you're rooted, note the kind of app you are using, some are ram consumers like Next Launcher, dx toolbox etc, check running app to see them and know the one you don't need, finally use Nova launcher and restart your phone and see the difference. Click this page and see the trick mainly for upooted you can start from page 95 to get the full gist https://www.nairaland.com/1414503/gionee-pioneer-p2-discussion-thread/96#18904604
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by khaynoni(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2013
I tried installing an app but what I was getting was insufficient memory when I still have about 795mb on my internal storage and 4GB on my SD card,what can I do to rectify this problem?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by IZUKWU(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Have successfully rooted my phone. What apps do i need to prime the phone with. Though i have noticed that the battery doesn't run down anyhow again
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Icentfrancis(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2013
IZUKWU: Have successfully rooted my phone. What apps do i need to prime the phone with.
smiley
IZUKWU: Have successfully rooted my phone. What apps do i need to prime the phone with.
congrats
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Engineer2447: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2013
evergreen247: Have you done all these information posted by disabling some follow come app you don't need or unstalling them if you're rooted, note the kind of app you are using, some are ram consumers like Next Launcher, dx toolbox etc, check running app to see them and know the one you don't need, finally use Nova launcher and restart your phone and see the difference. Click this page and see the trick mainly for upooted you can start from page 95 to get the full gist https://www.nairaland.com/1414503/gionee-pioneer-p2-discussion-thread/96#18904604

Thank you brother for your help, but I don't get you so well, you mean I should Root the phone?
I tried, search every possible thread but could not find how to Root this phone with out PC, unfortunately I don't have access to PC now, pls brother, is there a way to do it with out PC?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Engineer2447: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2013
IZUKWU: Have successfully rooted my phone. What apps do i need to prime the phone with. Though i have noticed that the battery doesn't run down anyhow again

pls brother, how did you do it?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by IZUKWU(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2013
How do i set my greenify to auto hibernation
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Engineer2447: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2013
evergreen247: Have you done all these information posted by disabling some follow come app you don't need or unstalling them if you're rooted, note the kind of app you are using, some are ram consumers like Next Launcher, dx toolbox etc, check running app to see them and know the one you don't need, finally use Nova launcher and restart your phone and see the difference. Click this page and see the trick mainly for upooted you can start from page 95 to get the full gist https://www.nairaland.com/1414503/gionee-pioneer-p2-discussion-thread/96#18904604

pls Sir, elaborate, shade some light, I tried to know how to Root this device with out PC, but could not find how, how will I Root it with out PC? and how to install CWM?
pls Sir guide me... I am new in the world of Androids... thank you!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Engineer2447: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Wazzaowner: Buy A New Ram i wl help u fix it..

Sir, I don't understand, I installed Nova luncher, but I see no difference, I used Ram booster, still the same, pls help me...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2013
Engineer2447:

Thank you brother for your help, but I don't get you so well, you mean I should Root the phone?
I tried, search every possible thread but could not find how to Root this phone with out PC, unfortunately I don't have access to PC now, pls brother, is there a way to do it with out PC?
have gone through the page 95 & 96 of this thread and follow those step without improvement? Can't you see somebody getting 200± there without root?
... I didn't say you must root but here is how to root without pc. Type Framaroot 1.6 apk in the local search in this website and download load it through links provided in previous post or search through google and download. Open it through drop down change superuser to superSU, tap boromir and the superSU will be installed, restart and open superSU and you're rooted.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by IZUKWU(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Engineer2447:

pls brother, how did you do it?
go to page 23
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Engineer2447: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2013
evergreen247: have gone through the page 95 & 96 of this thread and follow those step without improvement? Can't you see somebody getting 200± there without root?
... I didn't say you must root but here is how to root without pc. Type Framaroot 1.6 apk in the local search in this website and download load it through links provided in previous post or search through google and download. Open it through drop down change superuser to superSU, tap boromir and the superSU will be installed, restart and open superSU and you're rooted.

OK Sir I'll give it a try,,, if install that frame root, pls how will I install new CWM? and where can I find it (cwm) to download?.... thank you very much for your help!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Anoneism(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Please and please, I'm on my knees begging ooooo someone should kindly help me out. My OS service is finishing my mb ooooo. I have my data manager installed on my phone so it enables me to be able to see which of my applications sucks my mb most. I just noticed today that my OS service is draining my mb seriously. It started today ooooo. It wasn't like that before now. At most in a day my OS service takes like 259kb, but so far since morning till now it has drain about 5mb already. I bought the phone last week Friday. Please someone should help me out. What should I do or what have I done wrong?!!!!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by nani667: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Anoneism: Please and please, I'm on my knees begging ooooo someone should kindly help me out. My OS service is finishing my mb ooooo. I have my data manager installed on my phone so it enables me to be able to see which of my applications sucks my mb most. I just noticed today that my OS service is draining my mb seriously. It started today ooooo. It wasn't like that before now. At most in a day my OS service takes like 259kb, but so far since morning till now it has drain about 5mb already. I bought the phone last week Friday. Please someone should help me out. What should I do or what have I done wrong?!!!!

just turn off ya data
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
someone pls help,i tried to launch bbm on my p2 bt i says ur phone has wireless conection turned off.does mean i nd wifi to activate it?
i on my data conection oooo
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
khaynoni: Can someone please give me a link to kii keyboard premium download
ɗαу ωηℓσαɗ ƒʀσм вℓαċкмαʀт αρρ
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Engineer2447:

ʀσσт υʀ ρнηє, υѕє ɗχтσσℓ вσχ σʀ тιтαηιυм вαċкυρ тσ υηιηѕтαℓℓ ѕм σƒ тнє вυιℓт ιη ʀυηιηg αρρѕ ℓιкє ηєтqυιη, ѕтσρ σʀ ƒʀєєzє ωєαтнєʀ αρρ, gισηєє ѕєηɗєʀ.. вт ηєνєʀ υ тσυċн αηу ċσʀє αηɗʀσιɗ αρρ єℓѕє υ мιgнт нανє тσ вℓαмє υʀ ѕƒ

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
chigoeze: who has played GTA, killer bean, samurai sword, successfully in this p2, I'm asking cos I'm having problems running them
ι нανє ρℓαуєɗ gтα νιċє ċιту ωιтн ησ ℓαg, вυт кιℓℓєʀвєαη αηɗ ѕαмυʀαι ѕωσʀɗ ɗσєѕη'т ʀєѕρσηɗ... мαув ιт'ѕ вєċαυѕє σƒ тнє ċнιρѕєт σʀ нαʀɗωαʀє
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Anoneism: Please and please, I'm on my knees begging ooooo someone should kindly help me out. My OS service is finishing my mb ooooo. I have my data manager installed on my phone so it enables me to be able to see which of my applications sucks my mb most. I just noticed today that my OS service is draining my mb seriously. It started today ooooo. It wasn't like that before now. At most in a day my OS service takes like 259kb, but so far since morning till now it has drain about 5mb already. I bought the phone last week Friday. Please someone should help me out. What should I do or what have I done wrong?!!!!
guy al u hv to do is dsable background data.
googl app store is the real consumer .bt it cnt conect if background data is disabled.i wuz a victim until i noticd d cause.
ul realise dat d data of android os nd Google app store ar almost d same
i made a mstak of enabling it whil usin whatsapp only.whatsapp usd just 33kb whil googl app usd 2mb witout launching it withn few minutes
so restrictn bakground data wil stop android os from featn on ur data
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mhyke:
guy al u hv to do is dsable background data.
googl app store is the real consumer .bt it cnt conect if background data is disabled.i wuz a victim until i noticd d cause.
ul realise dat d data of android os nd Google app store ar almost d same
i made a mstak of enabling it whil usin whatsapp only.whatsapp usd just 33kb whil googl app usd 2mb witout launching it withn few minutes
You can restrict app by app instead disabling all like leaving only WhatsApp to run.
... go to settings/data usage / scroll down and you will see all the app tap on anyone, you will see restrict background data. Then you can go and untick the general one. Hope it helps!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
evergreen247: You can restrict app by app instead disabling all like leaving only WhatsApp to run.
... go to settings/data usage / scroll down and you will see all the app tap on anyone, you will see restrict background data. Then you can go and untick the general one. Hope it helps!
thanks alot dude.i ddnt know u cn restrict indivudualy
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by khaynoni(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Oliversamuel: ɗαу ωηℓσαɗ ƒʀσм вℓαċкмαʀт αρρ
thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Bhepizzle: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
αℓℓ σƒ уσυ нανє ƒαℓℓ му нαηɗѕ, ѕσ тнιѕ нσω уσυʀ gσηηα ωαтċн α вʀσтнєʀ ѕυƒƒєʀ ησ σηє gινє ℓιѕтιηg єαʀѕ тσ му ℓιℓ ρʀσвℓєм тαℓкℓєѕѕ σƒ нєℓριηg συт!! lipsrsealed
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hadedayor10(m): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
proudly owner of P2 nw...just bought it yestady night at mokola 4 14k5.....
Gurus pls help me with tips to get started....evrybody reply 'll b highly appreciated...#TEAM P2#
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Bhepizzle: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
hadedayor10: proudly owner of P2 nw...just bought it yestady night at mokola 4 14k5.....
Gurus pls help me with tips to get started....evrybody reply 'll b highly appreciated...#TEAM P2#
ċσηgʀαтѕ мαη, ι ѕυggєѕт уσυ ʀєɗιʀєċт тнαт qυєѕтιση тσ gσσgℓє grin

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Oliversamuel: уσυ ɗσηт ηєєɗ ʀσσтιηg ƒσʀ ησνα ℓαυηċнєʀ, υ ɗση'т ηєєɗ ʀσσтιηg ƒσʀ кιι кєувσαʀɗ, υ ɗση'т ηєєɗ ʀσσтιηg ƒσʀ ρℓαуιηg ρѕρ gαмєѕ ση it
you are a great man

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.