Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (422537 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Valiantvaliant: Please I am in need of help once more, barely a week after buying my p2 it started lagging and logging me out of the game TEMPLE RUN, I unistalled some apps hoping the lag would stop but it didn't I then switched off the phone and upon switching it back on it only shows the Gionee logo and nothing else and it gets hot, its not rooted. Please help!!!

since u havent rooted it ur warranty is active. . . go and return it to d seller.....mehn now i know y i need cwm....SUMONE SHUD PLS GIVE DETAILED PROCESS AND DOWNLOAD LINK PLSS....
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sindrek(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
please has anyone downloaded themes for his p2? n did it work? if yes which site did u download from
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by mychelyte(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pls elijahdre,can you help us order xolo Q700
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Bryt3:

since u havent rooted it ur warranty is active. . . go and return it to d seller.....mehn now i know y i need cwm....SUMONE SHUD PLS GIVE DETAILED PROCESS AND DOWNLOAD LINK PLSS....
Thank you, I'll do that first thing tomaro.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Shalome(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
fortune9: pls Fôししôw THë þRôçëëÐ.....
GLO TWEAK BLAZING. MEHN YOU
GUYS SHOULD FEEL DEY SPEED
HOW TO GET YOURS::
>>Load N1000;
automatically,u
will be given 1GB
>> Then insert your sim
in a BlackBerry phone and
send BBCMonth to 777 ..your
N1000 will be deducted. you will get a
message welcoming you to bb
subscription..
>>it automatically
allocates 3GB to you.
ALTOGETHER , YOU
HAVE 4GB
>>After that, remove
the battery and your sim..
>>NOTE : At this stage, it
is still hooked to
BlackBerry..
To be able to use on
other phonesor modem,
PHONE USERS
=> Create configuration
with the following:
Name: GLO BIS
Access point: rim.blackberry. net
or
blackberry. net
leave the others
empty..
FOR your MODEM
From your modem
ICONIZER , JUST Go to
tools>profiles> add
new, then create a profile
with the details already
listed above..
NOTE: TO CHECK
BUNDLE BALANCE
>>To check the 1GB,
send INFO to [/u]127[/u]
>>Then to check the
bb 3gb, dial *777*0
BROWSE&DOWNLOAD
TILL UR PHONE KPEME..
Enjoy Guys!
bro, Thks to u, I've wasted N1000, God bless u n refund you a million times! AMEN!!!!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
I used framaroot 1.6 to root my phone and used s root checker to confirmed rooting.

How do I uninstall or freeze some apps?

I have greenify installed before but didn't get the hang of it.

Any other things to do to optimize the phone?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please does the gp2 come with flash share and other amazing apps like tecno phones?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by wilyparker(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
BimiOne: Abeg, how does one take a screenshot on this phone?
hold the power button then press the down volume button
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please does the gp2 come with flashshare and other amazing apps like tecno phones?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
harden: tank u bt can it play on gionee v1
tanx
the perfect browser for this fone is dolphin browser. Anyway I installed PSP emulator and guess what? I don't know what to do with it. Pls tell me. Thanks guys
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by aumeehn: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
abeg i need gionee p2 rom this walton f2 suckx ah no lyk it...sum1 shuld help plss i have cwm recovery installd all am waitin 4 is a nandroid backup help plss
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by AshuGite: 3:38am On Nov 16, 2013
wizpola: Please does the gp2 come with flashshare and other amazing apps like tecno phones?
gionee xender app works the same...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by seunlayi(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2013
I just bought this love phone yesterday at Ibadan.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by aumeehn: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2013
Guys i need gionee stock rom oh...please sum1 shuld help mi with his nandroid backup
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2013
AshuGite:
gionee xender app works the same...

ok but can that gionee xender app connect with flashshare or can flashshare be downloaded on the phone?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2013
lofty900: HΣLLΩ GUΨS MΨ P2 IS IΠ PΣRҒΣCT CΩΠDITIΩΠ. HΩωΣVΣR I HΔVΣ Δ LITTLΣ PRΩβLΣM. I'M Δ GΔMΣ LΩVΣR βUT THΣ GΔMIΠG ωΣβSITΣS I KΠΩω SUCH ΔS ΣMU PΔRΔDISΣ. MΣ HΔVΣ VΣRΨ LΔRGΣ ҒILΣS. 560 Mβ ΣTC. GIVΣ MΣ Δ LIST ΩҒ SITΣS ωHΣRΣ I CΔΠ DΩωΠLΩΔD GΔMΣ ΩҒ SMΔLL SIZΣ.

just goto android.mob.org
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Shalome(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2013
wizpola:

ok but can that gionee xender app connect with flashshare or can flashshare be downloaded on the phone?
its d same app wit different name
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2013
nani.666:

I saw your mistake and just chose to enlighten you so that you wouldn't lead others astray... take correction and stop arguing sir...
Guy you are wrong changing to Android theme it will change launcher too
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Shalome(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
p2 is sposed to have 2gig internal storage available for gallery stuff but mine has only about 486MB...help!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
directonpc:

tell d dude o....he feels like he knows all...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by nani667: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
directonpc:

LOL...this thread is filled with ......okay o....I no dey follow una argue again.....
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Shalome(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
can someone pls gimme the settings for either droidvpn, troidvpn or your freedom, thks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Almuhsin(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
nani.666:

LOL...this thread is filled with ......okay o....I no dey follow una argue again.....
Nani u re right. A launcher and a theme are two diff things. A launcher is responsible for the graphics design,structure and animations in a phone's UI(user interface). A theme will only work with a launcher. even if u change a theme,the launcher remains(d style of home screens, the way the menu are arrange and other structural designs of the UI) intact. that is why some themes don't work unless u ve a certain launcher.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by nani667: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Almuhsin: Nani u re right. A launcher and a theme are two diff things. A launcher is responsible for the graphics design,structure and animations in a phone's UI(user interface). A theme will only work with a launcher. even if u change a theme,the launcher remains(d style of home screens, the way the menu are arrange and other structural designs of the UI) intact. that is why some themes don't work unless u ve a certain launcher.

thank you for educating them sir....hopefully they will choose to be enlightened
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
Almuhsin: Nani u re right. A launcher and a theme are two diff things. A launcher is responsible for the graphics design,structure and animations in a phone's UI(user interface). A theme will only work with a launcher. even if u change a theme,the launcher remains(d style of home screens, the way the menu are arrange and other structural designs of the UI) intact. that is why some themes don't work unless u ve a certain launcher.
not in the case of Gionee stock launcher o. Theme can even change lock screen. Nani no need to insult us sha you wrong on this one
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Bhepizzle: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shalomé:
bro, Thks to u, I've wasted N1000, God bless u n refund you a million times! AMEN!!!!
you mean the stuff did not work?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by nani667: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
directonpc: not in the case of Gionee stock launcher o. Theme can even change lock screen. Nani no need to insult us sha you wrong on this one

Lol... OGA stop falling ya hand abeg....You no know say some themes fit change lock screen before ? just as some themes also change your fonts....LOL... OGA you funny sha.... abeg I no get power to dey argue.... Go and research about Android themes....then read about launchers....Learn what they mean.....bye

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Shalome(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Bhepizzle: you mean the stuff did not work?
atall, na bad market
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Shalome(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shalomé: can someone pls gimme the settings for either droidvpn, troidvpn or your freedom, thks
Enof of tis launcher/theme argument, help a bro
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Bhepizzle: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Is driodvpn now working again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.