Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (423397 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by NONNYG: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
NONNYG: emmikem, na me YoungNonny, d guy wey u giv cj number yesterday, i no fit go dat yesterday, na 2moro tins, o boy i no fit wait
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Elxandre(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
kflex3:
guy u no wel o...itx not abt bin international. oya compare xiomi red rice with international gionee e3 sef
Your Ignorance they fear me o!
xiaomi red rice is 1.5ghz quad core, e3 is 1.2ghz quad core. Do these look alike?
Guy Stop acting insecure. If the tecno Tp5 suits you go for it and stop talking down gionee p2 which you never used. It aint fair.
these phones are almost same, so stop deceiveing people.
google GIONEE and see foriegn sites like xda, fonearena e.t.c
google TECNO and watch Nairaland flood everywhere.
So yes, Gionee is International.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by dragnet: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Emmikem, please post your development posts here.
www.nairaland.com/1437973/gionee-pioneer-p2-rooting-development
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by baaliyah(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls, where can I get this phone in Abuja
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by lacosteIII(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Emmikem:

lol.... MY LITTLE BABY STILL DE

MIGHT Release mokee today

cool cool I see u
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Stancity(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Whether GP2 battery last or drain as soon u unplug it from lyt, i'll still buy it..

Whether it Lags to the extent that i need an escavator to swip tru the phone, i'll still buy it.

No deamon or talks from Tecno fan boyz can make me change my mind..

6 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by harden(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
laydoh: omo, I don tire faa. I neva download any game since.
I subscribed 1.5k for mtn bis and 2.5k night browsing but I neva download any game n na d reason y I subscribe b dat.
my gig dey waste nw.wu dey ilorin wey fit share me games,I fit dash dat pson ma sim,coz mtn 3g no dey effective for my place.
ouch,my 4.5gb n bis unlimited go end for 28 and 30th of nxt month
abeg dat mtn night browsing dey work and e require any vpn or jst d4t settings plz
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by adekayo1234(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
d_boye:
we at Davelaw technologies in ilorin we sell at 14k7 and we can send to you in ekiti or ondo for same price but you Will have to pay for the transport your self at your park. 07030609428.
aw much is d t fare and will I pay before or after delivery?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Stancity(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
bodee:
eh stop this display of ignorance and learn to deal with facts
how much is Tf8 and how much is gp2?
Is Tecno specifications like ba3 100% correct?
How is Tecno flash @ night?
Does Tecno has smile gestures like gp2?
Can you pls compare the lovely comment here to other phones of 13-15k?
I have encountered that guy once and it wasnt funny. The A-Z of the comparism is that he is a tecno addict. I hav been makin use of tecno phones since my android days and now Gionee is the winning team.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
duddeesss....pls wat do u mean by tweaking d phone to improve performance..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by iabdulrazaq(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
cant wait 2 get mine hope una neva finish Gp2 for market
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by iabdulrazaq(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
call dis no 08036997708
ba_aliyah: Pls, where can I get this phone in Abuja
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by dboye(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
adekayo_1234: aw much is d t fare and will I pay before or after delivery?

I don't know the the cost of t-fare, that is why I think its you dat should sort that out at ur end but I think it should be btw 500 to 1k.
you have to pay b4 delivery.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by mychelyte(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abeg guys where I fit watch live match o,name which app I go use o
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by tonardo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
dazekid: Eeyah...I come dey pity this tornado guy sha...coz say him no sabi tweaking him don go sharply sell d phone(gionee phones run on a custom rom so when swiping with the default gionee launcher,it might seem slow..some people might call this lagging but in actual facts it is a GUI element...it is a graphic transition effect to mimic the movement of a sliding glass or what have you...)...me dey feel GODVILLA sha as he hear say person wan sell for 12.5k sharp guy don rush am....

ABEG IF ANY OTHER PERSON WAN SELL THIS PHONE @12.5k(or cheaper) due to lags,don't hesitate to call or whatsapp me on 07067498867...
Once again GODVILLA I see u o(in next launcher 3D view sef)
Boy you don't have to pity me.. It's my money, I choose how to spend it. It's not my fault you don't have 13.5k to buy the phone..
Or
You have but don't have the mind to spend it...
I got tp5 already. Why keeping gp2?

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by joshdroid: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Stancity: Whether GP2 battery last or drain as soon u unplug it from lyt, i'll still buy it..

Whether it Lags to the extent that i need an escavator to swip tru the phone, i'll still buy it.
I dey feel u bro...
No deamon or talks from Tecno fan boyz can make me change my mind..

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by pedam: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
bodee: I've been following this thread from onset and here is my candid contribution;The first set of people to get this phone like directonpc and oliversamuel(1st gen user) spoke well and testify to its brillancy later the phone went into scarcity for some few days when new set "gp2" came in that was when complains emerged from our 2nd gen users,
Those guys who raised the issue of substandard gp2 were quite right cos in the mouth of two or three witnesses a matter is established.
Tecno phones are still selling at this same price,do you think a superior and fast selling phone will now reduce its price to 13,600.We all know the law of demand!
The guy who talked on India/China gp2 is quite wrong cos gp2 is actually a china product just like samsung and not indians,India is just the first market to receive gp2.
I think one way to determine weather it is fake or not is: does your gp2 support gesture/facial smile to unlock?
Gp2 is a very good phone to those willing to buy or for any clarifications, you may call elijahdre(a trustful and God fearing phone distributor) or you may call gionee Lagos centre on 08050282828. I haven't called them so I MAY BE WRONG AND XTUPID,so it's just an opinion

O yeah! A dude once made mention of how he dazzled his friends by unlocking his phone (p2) with a smile...
I quoted him for a confirmation of this very feature on gp2 but he never replied

N here again bodee is taking of this same ability on gp2...

I herefore put out this poser to all gp2 owners on-thread.... On a yes or no basis pls confirm if ur device has this particular feature. Thanks as you comply

And to ya'll "foul mouthed homosapiens" stir clear off dis pls.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sixone: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
pedam:

O yeah! A dude once made mention of how he dazzled his friends by unlocking his phone (p2) with a smile...
I quoted him for a confirmation of this very feature on gp2 but he never replied

I herefore put out this poser to all gp2 owners on-thread.... On a yes or no basis pls confirm if ur device has this particular feature. Thanks as you comply

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sixone: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
pedam:

Satisfied now?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Best answer. I love it
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Junki04(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
let d techno fan boys moan, na dem get their mouth..I was once a tecno user but I don change to Gionee nd I don't regret a bit.. Gionee better than techno..simple
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
My gp2 for sale..bought da fone 3days ago...reasons! I cant enjoy my fifa with it,and force close my djmixer,using headphone to play music is the worst,eating too much ram even after restricted and unistalling so many application. But i love the way some1 wont recognize wat phone u are using coz the name is at the back,and the battery is good.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by trustmybiz: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Olamyyde(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cowboy43: My gp2 for sale..bought da fone 3days ago...reasons! I cant enjoy my fifa with it,and force close my djmixer,using headphone to play music is the worst,eating too much ram even after restricted and unistalling so many application. But i love the way some1 wont recognize wat phone u are using coz the name is at the back,and the battery is good.
use swapit ram expander, u can increase ur ram to 1gb. Just use it for playing games only.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Onlytola(m): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cowboy43: My gp2 for sale..bought da fone 3days ago...reasons! I cant enjoy my fifa with it,and force close my djmixer,using headphone to play music is the worst,eating too much ram even after restricted and unistalling so many application. But i love the way some1 wont recognize wat phone u are using coz the name is at the back,and the battery is good.
how much?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
GUYS AM BK FOR A BRIEF..I WAS THE SECOND PERSON TO BUY THIS PHONE IN THIS THREAD,THE REASON WHY I DONT REPLY SOME QUESTIONS OR ARGUEMENTS HERE IS BECAUSE I NOTICED THAT MAJORITY HERE ARE TECNO ADDICTS TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM BUYING A GIONEE WHICH THEY KNOW IS FAR MORE BETTER IN MANY WAYS LIKE QUALITY AND CAPABABILITY BOTH DURATION THAN TECNO PHONES..I DONT LIKE ARGUES BUT I WANT TO TAKE OUT MY TIME TO CLEAR THE DOUBTS IN THE MIND OF NEWBIES AND CONFUSED ANDROID URGING MINDS... I HAVE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH HONESTLY BECAUSE I DONT LIKE SEEING MY FELLOW GUY REGRETING SPENDING HIS MONEY ON SOMETHING AFTER PURCHASE...::GIONEE P2 471MB RAM LIKEWISE TECNO PHONES AGAINST 512MB ALWAYS WRITTEN ON SITES,GP2 HAS A HIGHER PPI AND BRIGHTER THAN THE TECNO PHONES WHICH I HAVE USED,INCLUDING MY FORMER D5,GP2'S BA3 LASTS WELL,FORGET THE 2400MAH WRITTEN ON L3,MY GP2 BA3 LASTS WELL,IT IS ALMOST EQUIVALENT TO THE BA3 LIFE SPAN OF MY BROTHER'S L3..CAMERA ASPECT OF IT GP2 WINS BOTH WITH THE LED FLASH LIGHT IS BRIGHT ENOUGH AND THE 5MP IS REAL UNLIKE MY FORMER M3 WRITTEN 5MP BUT THE CAMERA QUALITY IS EQUIVALENT TO A 2MP CAMERA..TECNO FLASH LIGHTS ARE NOT LED,TECNO ADDICTS HERE CAN ALSO TESTIFY WITH ME THAT TECNO PHONES ARE USELESS WHEN IT COMES TO SNAPPING PIX AT NIGHT.. WHEN IT COMES TO SPECS,TECNO PHONES ARE NOT REAL,HOW CAN THE OFFICIAL SITE OF A PHONE HIDE AWAY SOME IMPORTANT SPECIFICATIONS THAT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN TO A USER B4 HE OR SHE CAN BUY THE PHONE EG;THE GPU AND OTHER,THAT MEANS THAT THEY ARE NOT EVEN SURE OF THEIR PRODUCTS..AND MIND YOU,TECNO WAS BUILT FOR ONLY AFRICA,AND THAT MEANS WE ARE PRONE TO INFERIOR GOODS TO THEM..IN TERMS OF CONNECTIVITY,GIONEE P2 NEVER WROTE ANYTHING LIKE 3.75G OR H+ ON THEIR SITE BUT I WAS SUPRISED THAT IT SUPPORTS IT BUT TECNO WILL WRITE IT JUST TO TEASE US OFF TO PURCHASE THEIR PRODUCTS WHILE HIDING AWAY SOME FAULTS AWAY FROM US,IN TERMS OF CLOCKSPEED,WHO WOULD BE FOOLISH TO COMPARE A 1.3GHZ SPEED TO A 1GHZ SPEED FOR THOSE OF YOU TALKING ABOUT LAGS IN APPS AND GAMES.. I AM NOT A TECNO ADDICT NEITHER AM I A GIONEE ADDICT,I HAVE USED TECNO PRODUCTS AND I OWN A GALAXY S3 WITH GP2 AS A BACKUP AND ALSO A JAVA PHONE SO I AM TALKING OUT OF EXPERIENCE....I NOTICED SOME ACTIVE TECNO ADDICTS LIKE TORNADO TRYING TO CONFUSE SOME PEOPLE HERE BUT I AM HAPPY WITH THE WAY DIRECTONPC IS CLEARIFYING THINGS HERE,KUDOS DUDE..!! EVERY SPEC ABOUT GP2 IS RIGHT INCLUDING THE FACELOCK WHICH WORKS 100%.. I WOULD NOT GO INTO ANY ARGUEMENT WITH ANY BODY,I WOULDNT REPLY RHETORICAL QUESTIONS,ONLY REASONABLE ONES,ACCORDING TO XDA DEVELOPERS THE GP2 CAN BE UPGRADED TO 4.3JELLYBEAN SINCE IT HAS GOT OTA UNLIKE TECNO PHONES..,,HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY TECNO PHONE WITH WIFI DIRECT?? OTA UPGRADE? GIONEE HAS 12+3MONTHS WARRANT WHILE TECNO IS 12+1MONTHS..,,WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED TO SEE OR B4 YOU AGREE THAT TECNO IS AN INFERIOR DEVICE.. THE ADVANTAGE OF NEW TECNO PHONES IS THE ABILITY TO SWAP 3G TO BOTH SIMS ONLY..WHY IS A COMPANY SO FOOLISH THAT THEY RELEASE PHONES OF DIFF TYPES BUT THE SAME SPECS ALMOSY EVERY 3WKS..SMH,BE WISE NOT TO LAVISH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON SOMETHING YOU WOULD END UP REGRETING AFTER PURCHASE

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.