Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas (7903 Views)

Logistics Supervisor In A Courier Firm / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Vacancy For Fibre Optic Outside Plant (osp) Supervisor In A Telecomms Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
Faststream UK is currently working alongside a well-established FPSO Operator who are urgently looking for an experience Maintenance Electrical Supervisor. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on a rotation in Nigeria. Nigeria Business Opportunities Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Supervisor (Permanent) Ref: 893715 Location: Nigeria, FPSO : Offshore Nigeria

Requirements Proven track record in the role of Maintenance Electrical Supervisor (FPSO experience ideal). Exposure to HV and LV Power Distribution and Control Networks are essential for successful applicants. Remuneration and Conditions of service £450 per day worked and travelled, 28/28 Rotation, Private Health Care + Life Insurance + Travel Expenses Application Closing Date 4th September, 2013 Nigeria Business Opportunities Method Of Application Interested and qualified candidates should: http://www.faststream.com/fpso_and_fpu_jobs/fpso_and_fpu_jobs_34313_electrical_maintenance_supervisor/

1 Like

Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by 1forall: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Where are the O & G folk?
Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
@1forall, its in Nigeria and its genuine-never posted anything not genuine.
Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by vladimiros: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
I have a experience in cooking Oil, and ground nut oil

can i apply?

1 Like

Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
@vladimiros, we sometimes have to be serious as humans or keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by rozayx5(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
as we speak the candidate is already chilling in office grin

1 Like

Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by AyodejiCharles(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
1st to comment!

1st to get applied!

1st to be employed!

1st to earn £450 per day!

omo see gobe!
Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by paulpeters(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
the job has already given out 2 the manager's bro...so dnt even borda ursefs applyin

2 Likes

Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by EbirichBen(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Any experience needed? Do they need fresh graduates.
Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by alienware(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nairaland, a refuge of the bored.

2 Likes

Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by Milikiman: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
just try it, giv it a shot.but ds nairaland guys no fit kil me wt lavfta
Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by netbrilliance(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
I need to apply

1 Like

Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na to go find Government Ekpemupolo a.k.a. Tompolo make e call the HR Manager of this company wey wan employ

1 Like

Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by dreu2fine(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls incase de need helpers pls link me 08034595985
Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
OP, is this a technician role? If not the pay is shite, they will struggle to fill it they they want a fully fledged engineer.
Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by 1forall: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
iv4fb: @1forall, its in Nigeria and its genuine-never posted anything not genuine.

Did my post hint that I thought otherwise? Was actually calling to the industry guys who would be suitable for the role.
Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by 1forall: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
naijababe: OP, is this a technician role? If not the pay is shite, they will struggle to fill it they they want a fully fledged engineer.

The role is based in Nigeria and I believe there would be folk who would be interested nonetheless - don't discourage them.
Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by Mystery11(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
vladimiros: I have a experience in cooking Oil, and ground nut oil

can i apply?

Yes, you can if you are very good in farting to make up for the gas. cheesy cheesy
Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by babanne(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok. I need to apply.But wait o, will they consider 1 without FPSO experience? Wetin be FPSO self?

1 Like

Re: Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas by babanne(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok. I need to apply.But wait o, will they consider 1 without FPSO experience? Wetin be FPSO self?

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Improve My Chances Of A Better Job / Shortlisted Candidates For N Power - List Out Check Yours / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.