Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Your Take On " Eating To Stay Healthy " - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Your Take On " Eating To Stay Healthy " (623 Views)

Lateral Learning On Eating Apple. / Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Nigerian Foods You Should Eat To Stay Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Take On " Eating To Stay Healthy " by frederick106(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
im from a family who are very health concious so we are very selective in the type of food we it. to be honest this seems like punishment to me because my friends usually eat almost anything and dae dont fall sick as much as i do. but due to the fact that ive been brought up to watch my diet i cant partake in such habits. plz i need ur comments to be able to ascertain if im really helping myself or punishing my body.
Re: Your Take On " Eating To Stay Healthy " by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
fredriek106,u dont need 2 be afraid of ur health. wht u need are good tips on staying healthy which i can offer u. in few words, avoid foods high in calories like sugary snacks,chocolates,sodas,refined vegetable oils,icecream e.t.c,eat lot of fruits and take in a lot of vegetables,avoid excess coffee intake,reduce ur intake of red meat, use butter in d place of magarine,take moderate low skimmed milk,avoid excess alcohol intake,e.t.c. for a more comprehensive detail, follow me on nairaland,favoryte33 or mail to akan_thomas@yahoo.com or call 08073576467.

(1) (Reply)

Rice Importers In South West Please? / Goodnews To Everyone,dont Miss It / Do You Need! All Kind Of Fresh Fruits Suppliers@lagos,quick Deliever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.