Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It (19499 Views)

Indian Python Tries To Swallow An Antelope (Picture) / Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ebig22:

even now u dey use i pad.poor man sad

even now u dey use i pad.poor man
if i say make thunder fire u now... spambot go "HIDDEN" my post.... undecided
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Ama28(f): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
So much love, the father tattooed Chloe the daughter's name on his hand!!!
Sorry for the shock though
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
peculiar17: Y una children no go spoil,u dey buy ipad 4an 8yr old

Abi now, you wey never get money to chop, dem carry the money wey dem for give una solve your poverty, buy iPad for eight year old girl. you need to protest o.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
texanomaly:
I agree here. It is up to the parents to make sure there is a healthy balance.

Technology is fast becoming more and more important in learning. If we are to prepare students for 'real world' expectations, we need to start younger in this preparation. Being technologically savvy is a must, if one is to function in the business world today. Many companies expect applicants to be much more tech savvy than is the reality. Students are leaving college unprepared for the workplace.

Starting young, and exposing children to as much tech type learning is essential, if they are going to be prepared for the ever changing world of technology. This makes parental guidance and boundaries a must, to keep children physically, emotionally and technologically prepared for the future.

My sister thank you very much for this piece of information. The level at which you are talking is too high for most of the folks here to undestand, that is why I believe one recent nairaland topic that says Africa may not provide Facebook or Google. We are still underdeveloped, though we may be able to have internet access on our mobis but yet our mind is still far away from reality

1 Like

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mannylex: Funny thing is, all this stuffs doesn't happen in naija. Still wondering why. Even despite buying all the fake accessories.

How many of them are reported? it happens everyday, but they attribute them to evil attack.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Blackteeth:
The reason I dont spend time on Nairaland is that am tired of seeing many dumb comments passing as sensible posts.
That comment is one reason why Africa will always remain BACKWARD. This is not about owning an ipad at age 8. This is simply called EXPOSURE. Go and see for yourself what 14 year olds do in developed countries. That app on your phone was problably developed by a 14 year old. What a 13 year old kid can do in developed countries, most 30 year olds in Africa can only dream of it. Its all as a result of EXPOSURE. So what is wrong if a 8 year old uses an ipad?
Primitive African mentality

bros, we are on the same page. you need to spend more time on nairaland to reorientate these generation whose orientation has been eroded. please don't leave nairaland.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Revolva(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin grin i think say na for nigeria.hiss na dem sabi make e bomb d fat daughter sef how that one take make light dey my house 247
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Blackteeth:
The reason I dont spend time on Nairaland is that am tired of seeing many dumb comments passing as sensible posts.
That comment is one reason why Africa will always remain BACKWARD. This is not about owning an ipad at age 8. This is simply called EXPOSURE. Go and see for yourself what 14 year olds do in developed countries. That app on your phone was problably developed by a 14 year old. What a 13 year old kid can do in developed countries, most 30 year olds in Africa can only dream of it. Its all as a result of EXPOSURE. So what is wrong if a 8 year old uses an ipad?
Primitive African mentality

Lol @ African mentality.

I live in a developed country, so I'll know what I'm talking about. An eight year with an ipad is not ideal.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: Why do POOR people think they have an opinion?
Do you Know Who invented Jealousy,pride?POOR PEOPLE,
These is America where 7 years old go on a date,

Who are you to say that I am poor ? undecided

Aren't you the same person that created the thread about your "family going to nigeria for the first". FAKE !! Please...
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

Its not African mentality. I'm sure other people outside Africa will agree with me too.

why are you so strong in your stupid believe, even the cats in my house will disagree with you because they play computer game. it is your mentality that has problem and people of same mind with you will share such myopic reasoning. grow up joor.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Finestlex(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
badoist:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2403637/Eight-year-olds-iPad-charger-exploded-fathers-hand-giving-huge-electric-shock-killed-her.html
African mentality, Nigeria is 50years backward. That's why in western world, kids are recognised for inventing something remarkable at the age of 12/13. Cos they are exposed to technology at earliest stage.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
dollarlander:

why are you so strong in your stupid believe, even the cats in my house will disagree with you because they play computer game. it is your mentality that has problem and people of same mind with you will share such myopic reasoning. grow up joor.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So I don't really care what you think. I'll stand by my beliefs.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Finestlex: African mentality, Nigeria is 50years backward. That's why in western world, kids are recognised for inventing something remarkable at the age of 12/13. Cos they are exposed to technology at earliest stage.

Thank you joor
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So I don't really care what you think. I'll stand by my beliefs.

but I disagree with you that you live in a developed country.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
dollarlander:

but I disagree with you that you live in a developed country.

Huh ? undecided
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

Huh ? undecided

You see now, you are still in ABA, that is the language of ABA girls that don't know anything but they go about claiming. OLODO
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
dollarlander:

You see now, you are still in ABA, that is the language of ABA girls that don't know anything but they go about claiming. OLODO

What the hell undecided

I live in the uk. Born and bred. If that was what you were talking about.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Donmichaelz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

Who are you to say that I am poor ? undecided

Aren't you the same person that created the thread about your "family going to nigeria for the first". FAKE !! Please...

What is dis one saying?are u On Weed?
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

What the hell undecided

I live in the uk. Born and bred. If that was what you were talking about.

that's what I wanted to force out of your mind. you live in a very conservative world. I can understand where you are coming from. you live where they worship money and because the tax you pay on everything makes you think parochially. imagine you were born and bred in a conservative world, you can't live outside where you are because if you see what people do with money you will faint. Lol.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
How did the thread get to this? undecided
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
dollarlander:

that's what I wanted to force out of your mind. you live in a very conservative world. I can understand where you are coming from. you live where they worship money and because the tax you pay on everything makes you think parochially. imagine you were born and bred in a conservative world, you can't live outside where you are because if you see what people do with money you will faint. Lol.

I get you but can you blame us ? tongue

No qualms wink
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: What is dis one saying?are u On Weed?

Go back to your fake life.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
hornipipe: How did the thread get to this? undecided

tongue embarassed
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

I get you but can you blame us ? tongue

No qualms wink

But there is something I appreciate about you, you have manners. keep it up, that's very goodf you, I know that it is the environment you are that build that in you. but try to be more broad minded and think bigger. don't allow queen's mother to cage you peoples's mind.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
dollarlander:

But there is something I appreciate about you, you have manners. keep it up, that's very goodf you, I know that it is the environment you are that build that in you. but try to be more broad minded and think bigger. don't allow queen's mother to cage you peoples's mind.

Lol. I can't keep malice for long. Its my nature grin

I'll try to be more broad minded. I promise cheesy
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol. I can't keep malice for long. Its my nature grin

I'll try to be more broad minded. I promise cheesy

then I can say you have the mind of christ in you. you are my friend on nairaland as from today. you are the first friend I'm making on nairaland for the first time.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
my n8 also gave me a very bad shock wen charging...i couldnot hold the device. Not until i realise, it was a fake charger, so off i go to get an original. And the problem stoped.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Policewoman(f): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123: An 8 year old girl does not need an ipad.

Go outside and play with the trees angry
Says who? My 6year old has an I pad as well. It helps sharpen their brain joo.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

tongue embarassed
I see you have lots of company on the thread.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
dollarlander:

then I can say you have the mind of christ in you. you are my friend on nairaland as from today. you are the first friend I'm making on nairaland for the first time.

Lol. Thank you. I'm glad to hear that.

Policewoman: Says who? My 6year old has an I pad as well. It helps sharpen their brain joo.

That's nice

hornipipe: I see you have lots of company on the thread.

Its not my fault embarassed
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Profeme: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Must some people in Nairaland make their comments without using foul language?
brownlord: Na that toy when i dey see so that stewpid man carry Ipad of how much put for e hand so, the thing for kill am self. useless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Six-Legged Robot Expertly Skis Down A Slope In China (Video & Pics) / Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator / Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.