Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties (1155 Views)

Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book / A Group Of Imolites Protests Against Jega / Jonathan Moves To Save Al-makura, Meets Nasarawa Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties by Donjazzy12(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2013
The chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Professor Attahiru Jega is under security watch over allegations that he leased his personal apartments located in choice areas of Abuja to the commission and that some of his principal aides could pose a threat to national security.
Findings indicate that the electoral umpire is being closely monitored by security officials, especially what sources said has to do with the funding of the activities of the commission outside of its budget and the flouting of extant civil service rules concerning staff accommodation.More herehttp://davidchuks..com/2013/08/jonathan-moves-against-jega-over.html
Re: Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties by ilaugh1: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2013
nonsense. what's the meaning of this? meaningless.
Re: Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties by mikolo80: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2013
I PRAY ITS TRUE.GOD PLS LET IT BE TRUE
Re: Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties by Zakkyoz: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2013
Who will this GEJ's administration not accuse? This is actually the beginning of the end of pdp.
Re: Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties by slimming: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2013
Jonathan is everything
Re: Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties by solomon111(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2013
What kind of moronnic propaganda is this?
I can't believe i just wasted 2 minutes reading that nonsense.
Re: Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties by Donjazzy12(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
solomon111: What kind of moronnic propaganda is this?
I can't believe i just wasted 2 minutes reading that nonsense.
Shut up If you have nothing to say. What makes it moronic? Some of you appear to reason from your a**s. We report the news as it is, we are not on any body's side.
Re: Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties by Confusionist(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donjazzy12: Shut up If you have nothing to say. What makes it moronic? Some of you appear to reason from your a**s. We report the news as it is, we are not on any body's side.
don jazzy, cool down grin
And stop being bitter abt dbanj, he aint coming back grin so, stop been abusive grin
Re: Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mtchew these bloggers sef.
Re: Jonathan Moves Against Jega Over Registration Of Apc And Other Parties by Maidoki14(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
I saw dis coming

(1) (Reply)

Can Lagos Be Said To Be Working When Nigeria Is Not Working? / Who Knows This Man Chris Ngige,,,,okey Obirah(abr Anambra State) / Delta State Government Subsidizes Cost Of Transportation In Delta-uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.