Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To Use Supercard Dstwo Play Games On 3ds V6.2.0-12 /dsi V1.45 And Ds Lite - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Use Supercard Dstwo Play Games On 3ds V6.2.0-12 /dsi V1.45 And Ds Lite (2222 Views)

Supercard Dstwo And R4i SDHC 3ds Rts / Buy R4i Gold 3ds Or Super Card Dstwo Which One Is Better For 3ds V6.2.0-12 / Can Gateway 3DS Flashcard Work On 3DS V6.2.0-12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Supercard Dstwo Play Games On 3ds V6.2.0-12 /dsi V1.45 And Ds Lite by kobe128: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2013
Super card dstwo, as we know, is the most expensive card to play games, but good in quality. If you are a top player, you may not only want to play DS games, but also enjoy Movie, music, E-book and other media functions. Some users even want to play GBA games on Nintendo 3DS console. In this time, super card dstwo is most optional. It is the only flashcard which can play GBA games. Super card DSTwo is most powerful in multi-media funtions. Especially for video play, they supply good performance, without any lag.

And this tutorial will tell you how to us6 super card dstwo flashcart play games on 3ds v6.2.0-12, dsi v1.45 and ds lite?

If you bought supercard dstwo flashcart before 3ds updated, you need to update supercard dstwo flashcart first. For how to upgrade it, you can follow this post. After updating the card, you can follow the below instructions to use supercard dstwo flashcart to work on 3ds v6.2.0-12, dsi v1.45 and ds lite.

All super card dstwo from r4i-3ds.com will be pre-flashed to work with the newest 3DS 6.2.0-12 and DSi 1.45 system out of the box. If you have a preflashed super card dstwo from us, just follow the steps below for how to use it work on 3ds v6.2.0-12, dsi v1.45 and ds lite. Hope it will helpful for those players who needed it.

Step1: You should parpare a Micro sd card, doesn’t matter what size you have, because dstwo card can support SDHC, so you can use 2G, 4G, 8G, 16G, 32G or even larger one. Suggest you format your sd card if it is the first time you use this card on dstwo. Remember to backup everything before you do the format.

Step2: Download the latest Supercard DStwo EOS. You can always download the latest version from official site here. And currently the latest EOS is V1.11, just download it, extract it and you will see a folder called “_dstwo” and another file called “ds2boot.dat”, just put the folder and the file in the root direcotry of your sd card.

Step3: Put some games in your sd card, you can create some new folders in the sd card and then put the different games in different folders.

Step4: Insert the dstwo with sd card into your DS/DSi/3DS console. Turn on and enjoy your games.

If you want to buy a full featured flashcart, just buy dstwo card, which offers more features, such as playing gba games, real time save, real time cheat, real time guide and also other features. If you want to buy a preflashed dstwo, just click the picture below to order it from us.

Re: How To Use Supercard Dstwo Play Games On 3ds V6.2.0-12 /dsi V1.45 And Ds Lite by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2013
Hello Bruv, i need the DSTWO card here in Nigeria asap, i have a 3dsxl ver 6.3.0 and lots of downloaded roms.The flashcarts i got here are all fake and dont work can you assist PLEEAAASSSEEEEEEE cry cry cry? my number- 08030593258

(1) (Reply)

Ls Chess Game For Bb Users / How To Tune Up Your PC For Best Gaming / Nintendo Switch Hack All Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.