Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant (62498 Views)

Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me / The Facts And Myths Of Sickle Cell Disease (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by omiobo: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
yunglykmine: OP, Abeg wetin be the meaning of ur username? #justAsking.

MONKEY-WATER no other meaning
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by sallyzan(f): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Looking forward to having my kids with great joy
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by mrlaw93(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ishilove:
1. Pe.nis
2. Vag.ina
3. Orga.sm
hmm.. Badoo

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Emekayoung(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
adeaugustus: What is the meaning of the following words:
1. Joystick?
2. Womanliness?
3. Heavenly Feeling?

Seun why are you abusing English Language by creating words that doesn't fit it??
Are u ok at all,why on earth are u calling SEUN's name for GOD's sake,was he the one who wrote this article?
I can see u're on drugs again...

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by omiobo: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
InvertedHammer:

HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

You don't have to bring my name into it!

You can still make your point.
cool cool cool
grin I beg no Vex.
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Emekayoung:
Are u ok at all,why on earth are u calling SEUN's name for GOD's sake,was he the one who wrote this article?
Am not on drugs and was never on drugs.

Seun programmed the site to replace the flagged words with what you see in the article.

I see you're ignorant of this, but you should have asked how? In a more civil way, not the "Nigerian" way. #peace

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Beaf1: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
Emekayoung:

^
Oga, we should be asking you, if you are OK.
It is programmed by the Admin and that is Seun.

Ignorance is a b!tch.

@topic

The withdrawal thing works fine for me, no shaking.

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by moviedoor7: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Emekayoung:

Oboy you dey fall hand oooo. you dont just go about abusing or insulting people without even been sure why or making ur findings first. You just gave us a reason to believe that you are the one who is high on some kind of drugs.Abi are you a Crack Head? it shows you are a Learner when it comes to Nairaland. Oga, Ja Jor.

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
yuzedo: op bro, is it save to put "just d tip"? Plis am askin 4 a freind! angry

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by omiobo: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Emekayoung:

Oga,nothing like heavenly feeling,womanliness and joystick for that article.
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Royce29: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
henryugo: wat am i even readin dis for undecided
Dude I was just asking myself the same question lol!
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Johnnny(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ummmmhhh! (thinking)..., I think heavenly feeling is okay for orga.sm o, because you are mostly in heaven during that split second, it is the time you speak gibberish things(heavenly tongues).

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by iloike(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
adeaugustus:
A guest wouldn't know the meaning. You do because you're part of the community.
correct

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by chuks824(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
nice write up
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by wiselyfrank: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
Heavenly feeling?...........Is this not endtime tins?
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by kingsleyMbang(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
cry shocked grin cool shocked kiss Splendid post. vry informative and educative.
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by denzel2009: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Heavenly feeling is good. But, when you shagg ashewo and condom bursts, you go experience Hell feelings.

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Justiyke4u: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
joshua idibia: Such threads are gud in tyms of strike lyk dis. So as to enlighten studnts who is nw on marathon sex.
if i hear u well
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
@Op,ur analysis of number 4' is totally wrong....I knw dis from expierence.
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Interesting
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by chuksi79(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
InvertedHammer:

HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

You don't have to bring my name into it!

You can still make your point.
cool cool cool
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Mjjordan(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
@Op..nice write-up..bt still cant change my view on with-meth...it works perfect for me.

....4 out of 100 means its rare..
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
victorazy: Yep no 6 is true, I don experience am b4.
I don pregnant 2 babes in the act of dis withrawal method.
Clap for urself..Hope Say u marry them??...Na ur type dey dey cause high rate of abortion!!More Ororo 2 ur elbow!
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by omiobo: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Rolly83: @Op,ur analysis of number 4' is totally wrong....I knw dis from expierence.
Not everybody believe that Jesus is the son of God. So I didn't expect everyone to believe the myths and facts. It is natural you disagree.
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Inverted sex?Talk 'bout da 69,n talk about doin somethn 2 da 88! B.tch gonna get red..
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
omiobo:

MONKEY-WATER no other meaning
hahahaaaahaa Kikiiikiii kwwaaakwaaakwwwaa cheesy cheesy Wat Inspired u 2 use dis name?? grin Could it be ur real name?? ...Nice name tho..Lollzz
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by bosun11(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Abel202:

My dear, you beat me to this.
This is exactly what I want to point out to the OP.
Most of his assertions are in order. But this particular point is out of date.
A couple can actually help influence the sex of their child by the particular days they choose to have intercourse as you have pointed above. You are correct. I had two babe girls, and I wanted my next issue to be a son so that I will stop at 4 kids i.e Two girls and two boys. I succeeded in geting a boy as my third child due to this knowledge that I and my wife acquired. Although I must stress that in all its God that determines the sex of the unborn child. But we sure can help ourselves by boosting our chances if we educate ourselves. Am hoping to use the same technique plus faith in God to make my fourth child another son.

So intercourse onn which particular days produce male and female..can u differentiate and b more elabor8 4rm ur experience..wuld really love to know..thanks
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by ceejayluv(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wtf is "heavenly feeling"??... is that the censored version of orga$m?.. Oh, Seun you could have at least used "ecstasy" . That's less ridiculous.
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Revolva(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin grin how about watching xx movies while bangin..
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by nelklyn(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2013
adeaugustus:
A guest wouldn't know the meaning. You do because you're part of the community.
The guest has to be from outer space right?
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by ayobase(m): 12:46am On Aug 29, 2013
alpha conde:

But we know what these words represent, what do nairaland gain by changing dem.

Words like s.ex, pen1s, Vag1na, ejaculat1on, and the likes shouldn't be a linked to NL when googled or searched by those......
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by XVIER(m): 1:27am On Aug 29, 2013
I'm still a virgin. never seen womanlines before.

Mastubation, Any Effects? / Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly / Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor