Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria (29563 Views)

Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 / NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Broke Countries always think they have an Opinion, first it was security now its funds undecided
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by canalily(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hw en carry concern us with their over loaded wahala afta they don abuse us finish. Make them no com make we jst grabb our cool 12 points. Madam abeg nak me a plate of nkwobi with a bottle pami jare ! undecided

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Confusion: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
yuzedo: ok let dem bought Playstation 3, NFA too shoud bought Playstation 3, both of us play FIFA 2013, any body dat win have quallifier! angry

Yuzedo has a point but the question is who will play the PS3, is it Keshi or GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Boboedom: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Distraction! We must remain focused.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by UDbester(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
yuzedo: ok let dem bought Playstation 3, NFA too shoud bought Playstation 3, both of us play FIFA 2013, any body dat win have quallifier! angry
hahhahahahhaha. Sumbody don go loco ooooo!
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Coldblooded(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tayo114: end of time tinnz
r u for real? Wetin concern end time and dis news?

@ d topic, must every country play football? I cant remember hearing anywhere that Malawi or their club won any trophy. They better stop wasting money on sports and divert it to farming.

1 Like

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
eyah, must they come?
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by alphaconde(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2013

190-the-clown:

Foool is malawi on ps 3 angry

I wanted to insult both of u, but my mind tells me u both may b older than me. So I keep me cool. Next time I wouldn't be so reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nonybb: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nigerians can lend them money. We have billions of dollars to waste in those oil thieving bastar.ds
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by zumarock9(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2013

are u in the present?? Sorry cos ur sentence sound so pastence.....go back to english clas abi na ASUU cos am?

2 Likes

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by donem: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
tyogdaniel: First to comment lol
grin hmm! Nt even close

@ topic this malawians are an embarrasment, their FA where broke yet their team was complaining of insecurity in calabar, but for their loud mouthedness I think GEJ would have sent a plane 2 pick them up just as he did for their president some time ago.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
And na dat amount gangan one maga pay my brother yesterday ooo, abi make we borrow dem d money ni. undecided
undecided
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by extension: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Spoilers.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by blackbeau1(f): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
They shld have just told us they are broke instead of telling us Calabar is unsafe and trying to change the venue
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by olatade(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Make we 9ja loan dem money nah,come nack dem apako when we play dem grin
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by naturalwaves: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
zumarock9:

are u in the present?? Sorry cos ur sentence sound so pastence.....go back to english clas abi na ASUU cos am?

It seems you are new here and you don't know Yusedo. He is the unofficial Comedian here. On a more serious note, He(Yusedo) will school you in English if he switches back to his real form.lolz. So, get used to him.

15 Likes

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by ugotuf(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na Fear De Catch Them Joo.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
zumarock9:

cry

6 Likes

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by gezzyvinci(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
zumarock9:

U r so new here....

1 Like

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
naturalwaves:

It seems you are new here and you don't know Yusedo. He is the unofficial Comedian here. On a more serious note, He(Yusedo) will school you in English if he switches back to his real form.lolz. So, get used to him.
gringringrin. Exactly what I wanted to say.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by gezzyvinci(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
naturalwaves:

Jus wht I wanted to tell d gal.....she is a learner

2 Likes

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by spenca: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
Gej had to send a jet to get their president for a conference
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by fydence: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
deor03: They are playing mind game !!!. Keshi and Team, Please don't fall for this
exactly my thoughts...i beg super eagles still take the game serious oh.....
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by ichidodo: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
190-the-clown:

Foool is malawi on ps 3 angry
This is Fifa we are talking about not Winning Eleven or Pro Evolution,if you can find Tahiti on it why not Malawi?!
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by joshuaidibia(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dis is one story u cnt hear abt naija. We cn fly to anywhere d ball calls us. Even if na north pole. WE MUST GO.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Kslib(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
No problem!!! We will pay their fare but they must score 2own goals..
All izz well!
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Mannylex(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
I can swear with my life that the Malawians are playing mind games on Nigeria. If you have read 48 laws of power, you would know what am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib: No problem!!! We will pay their fare but they must score 2own goals..
All izz well!
gringringrin Wickedness!
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
its not funny your brain needs psychiatric evaluation!
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by joshuaidibia(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Bobbystanley: Broke countries always think they can defeat Nigeria..
Like if u want Nigeria to defeat Malawi with lots of goal margin on September 7.
dem don start. LIKE BEGGERS :-(
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by modextus(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
zumarock9:

too bad you don't know a joke when you see one..
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nuke: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
This thing is not hard, we can send Adeboye or Oyedepo's jet, oh just remembered, the christian national carrier. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges / Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.