Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Computer Literacy Campaign (clica) To Create 1,000,000 Jobs In Nigeria! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Computer Literacy Campaign (clica) To Create 1,000,000 Jobs In Nigeria! (746 Views)

Dear Job Seeker, Is Your Computer Literacy Enough? / Nddc Can Create 1,000,000 Jobs In Niger Delta ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Literacy Campaign (clica) To Create 1,000,000 Jobs In Nigeria! by idethompson(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Computer literacy campaign in Nigeria is set to get to another level as the I.T AGE SYSTEMS & COMMUNICATION® takes up the initiative to boost computer awareness in the country.

Its vision and mission statement is stated below
Its primary objective is to boost computer literacy in Nigeria as well improve the standard of living through the means of attracting investors and well established firm around the world into Nigeria to invest in I.C.T programs, projects and ventures of individuals and small scale businesses.

This can only be done through creating tremendous awareness and strategical campaigns on the relevance of I.C.T in our nation, Nigeria.

This will in turn expose individuals’ mind and bring about different I.C.T platform they can be involved in and benefit from.

CLICA’s initiative is cornered at bridging the gap between other developing countries and Nigeria as ICT is one of the fundamental factor for infrastructural development and economy growth.

CLICA is set to break a new record by taking the action to boost and encourage the level at which I.C.T is embraced and recognized in our country, Nigeria.

In the long run, CLICA would attract more investors into the country who would definitely create and provide more platform and opportunities for companies, individuals, students, youths and small scale businesses in the country.

SUMMARILY, CLICA'S MOVEMENT IS CENTERED AT BUILDING AN INFORMED NATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF INDIVIDUAL GROWTH AND ECONOMICAL DEVELOPMENT.

CLICA (COMPUTER LITERACY CAMPAIGN) is an initiative of I.T AGE SYSTEMS & COMMUNICATION and is supported by De Prof Concepts, and its set to go both locally and internationally.
Support the movement...CLICA!
VISIT www.clicampaign..com follow @officialclica

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Jobs At Risk, As Chevron, Shell Pull Out From OKLNG - / Vacancy / Mini Jobs Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.