Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,173 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Chelsea Complete Willian Siging - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Complete Willian Siging (819 Views)

Download Chelsea Vs Dynamo Kiev 2 - 1 All (willian) Goals & Full Match Highlight / Chelsea Complete Cuadrado Deal / Done Deal: Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Coudrado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Complete Willian Siging by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Chelsea complete Willian signing

The Blues have announced that the Brazilian has completed his move to Stamford Bridge following a work permit hearing, whilst the 25-year-old has expressed delight at the move

Aug 28, 2013 1:48:00 PM

UEFA Europa League; Willian; Hannover 96 v FC Anji Makhachkala
Chelsea have announced the signing of Anzhi forward Willian, who has completed his move to Stamford Bridge having been granted a work permit.

The Brazilian, who had been expected to join Tottenham, has signed a five-year contract with Jose Mourinho's side.

A product of the Corinthians youth academy, the 25-year-old moved to Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk in August 2007 before moving to Russia with Anzhi in January, following some eye-catching performances in the Champions League.

"I'm very happy to be here, it's been a dream of mine to come and play here," Willian told the club's official website.

"Chelsea are one of the best clubs in the world, and now I'm going to play for one of the best managers in the world, so I'm very happy and looking forward to it."

Willian has not been named in the squad for Friday's Uefa Super Cup encounter with Bayern Munich in Prague, and in turn will not have the opportunity to make his debut until after the international break, on September 14 against Everton.

The Brazil international is believed to have cost Roman Abramovich's side in the region of £30 million.

Re: Chelsea Complete Willian Siging by chynabest(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
If they like buy another new squard na stil eleven eleven on the pitch
Re: Chelsea Complete Willian Siging by JohnFrankling(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Good one but I think. What we need is a striker
Re: Chelsea Complete Willian Siging by charrles: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
John Frankling: Good one but I think. What we need is a striker
....yeah...u'r on point midfielders r jst 2much in our team team###we nid a striker!

(1) (Reply)

Test Post / Vagina Stadium: Design For Qatar's World Cup Purpose- Built Stadium Release / Rate Mikel Obi’s World Cup Performance [1-10]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.