Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? (844 Views)

What You Need To Avoid When You Start Getting An Income / The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter / Whats The Working Condition Like In Its/huawei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? by Sagamite(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2008
Where is the best place to live (I assume it would be in Ikoyi or VI) to avoid the crazy log jams during the working week morningrush? Or to avoid having to leave your house at 5am to get to work on the Island for 9pm?

Please try and be specific with the estate name or the street of residence.

Also please provide an approximate travel time to Broad street if one leaves the apartment between 7 or 8am.

If you don't have this info, please feel free to contribute your horror stories about the difficulties of getting to the island for work from your own area. This would at least help me eliminate areas even if I don't know the best.
Re: Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? by chy(f): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2008
You can live any where on the island - Ikoyi and V/I
but it depends on your pocket or preferably surulere,
ijora and palmgrove area . At least from this areas if you
leave by 6.30am - 7.00am you will get to Broad street by 8.00am
or 8.30am depending on the traffic in CMS .
Hope it helps,
Re: Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? by Sagamite(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2008
Thanks, chy.

So Surulere is not bad? Less than 1hr 30m on good days?

Wow.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Train As A Ship Captain? / Six Sigma Training, I Need One / Marine Engineers Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.