Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Spectranet Rolled Out Its 4g Lte Sales Finally In Lagos - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Spectranet Rolled Out Its 4g Lte Sales Finally In Lagos (2857 Views)

E5172s-920 Spectranet Nigeria 4G LTE Antenna / 4G LTE Outdoor Antenna For Swift Routers-huawei,bigpond,spectranet,mtn,glo / Huawei 4g Lte External Antenna For Huawei E589-compatible To Receive 4g, 3g & 2g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spectranet Rolled Out Its 4g Lte Sales Finally In Lagos by ZEAL2: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
SPECTRANET has rolled out its 4G LTE wireless broadband network across Lagos, and looking up to opening in Abuja and other states next.
The network, switched on this month, promises ‘the best broadband service in Nigeria, with cutting edge services at affordable price points’. The company says: “From Lekki to Festac and from Ikoyi to Ikorodu, we have Lagosians covered.”
The service is bundled in a variety of packages, offering connection speeds of 4mbps and above with data downloads as high as 30GB and above.
WE have covered Ajah, Lekki, Apapa, Mile 2, Festac, Ikorodu, Ota,Ikeja, you just name it yourself and we are at your end from end to end. Many must have been criticizing what we already have but believe us that in this new era what we promise is what you get from us.
We have the following Device:
The CPE know as the Wireless Multi-User device = 18,000
the single user device known as Dongle cost = 12,000
while the Nomadic device popularly called Magic cost = 30,000
ALL our device now uses SIM CARDS
we got a flexible tariff plans that ranges from 4,000 to 45,000
we also got top up plans in case you exhaust your paid tariff and not ready to pay for the main plan opted for u can go for the top up plans before the expiration of ur active period.
The new multi user CPE has the capacity to carry up to twenty user and more at once.
our speed ranges from 2MBPS TO 4MBPS.
12GB--10,000
17GB--14,000
30GB--23,000
30GB--14,000--ON DOUBLE SERIES
50GB--23,000--ON DOUBLE SERIES
AND OTHERS NON LISTED PLANS
OUR TOP UP PLANS RANGES:
THINK INTERNET, THINK SPECTRANET. AT SPECTRANET YOU ARE NOW SURE OF INTERNET WITH BETTER EXPERINCE. CALL ON US TODAY.
FOR MORE INFOR. ON PURCHASE AND other details please call for delivery BZEAL on 08022487676.call now and get up to 30% discount of any purchase device.

Re: Spectranet Rolled Out Its 4g Lte Sales Finally In Lagos by RapidBTSNG: 4:36am On Oct 13, 2013
SPECTRANET

Re: Spectranet Rolled Out Its 4g Lte Sales Finally In Lagos by purplekayc(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
why r they all capped? angry angry angry angry
Re: Spectranet Rolled Out Its 4g Lte Sales Finally In Lagos by dowex: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2013
hello please note that the spectranet LTE is a scam i bought the modem and apart from the fact that it takes 3days to activate after several calls and visiting there office in opebi where all there customer service personnel know nothing about there service.when i was later activated you wont be told that there LTE double plan will stop you from browsing because i have exhauseted the night data cap even though i have 15gb left on my day plan .This is ridiculous .No problem i caled the so called customer care and since then spent over N2000 calling the customer care who knows nothing but to tell you the magic word "we have escalated to the technical team and i will call you" that is the only feedback you will ever get.Trust me guys you better go look for other plans
Re: Spectranet Rolled Out Its 4g Lte Sales Finally In Lagos by RapidBTS: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2013
Spectranet

Re: Spectranet Rolled Out Its 4g Lte Sales Finally In Lagos by EngrOloye: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
U people will fold up bcs of caping of a thing.wia is STARCOMMS,MULTILINKS etc today.dat was hw we told dem den but dey didn't listen.let's watch and c.
Re: Spectranet Rolled Out Its 4g Lte Sales Finally In Lagos by pheesayor(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2014
They won't fold up due to capping if their network is good. Swift and IPNX cap too and haven't folded up.
EngrOloye: U people will fold up bcs of caping of a thing.wia is STARCOMMS,MULTILINKS etc today.dat was hw we told dem den but dey didn't listen.let's watch and c.
Re: Spectranet Rolled Out Its 4g Lte Sales Finally In Lagos by coaj(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2017
RapidBTSNG:
SPECTRANET
Does spectranet network covers Bayeku area in Ikorodu?

(1) (Reply)

8months Used APPLE Macbook Pro For Sale / Transcom Rapidbts TE-3G50 3G/WCDMA/HSDPA Signal Booster KIT / Office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos **********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.