Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Dior Homme Intense... The Night Out Master Piece For Real MEN - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dior Homme Intense... The Night Out Master Piece For Real MEN (4205 Views)

18 WAYS TO TIE A NECKTIE Presented by: Real Men Real Style.com (photo) / Photos From Nigeria's Models Night Out With Supermodel Adaeze And Yemi Alade / What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dior Homme Intense... The Night Out Master Piece For Real MEN by Fragrancehouse: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
THE MASTERPIECE from the house of DIOR

Revisiting it again after 4months without use....One sentence only - >when you wear it you need a bentley to justify you smelling this good wink
There are no words to describe how amazing this fragrance is. it is the ultimate masterpiece! Such a complex out of the blue fragrance! Projection and sillage are great. Got compliments from most of my female friends, and even from the guys. One of them thought it smelt like chocolate cookies and all of them loved it. the only downer with this is less is more with this fragrance so 3 sprays is enough. i wear this on most night outs since i bought it and got a compliment every damn time . So far, this is one of the most amazing designer fragrances i have ever smelt. truly A masterpiece!
Dior Homme Intense by Dior is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. It was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. Top note is lavender; middle notes are iris, ambrette (musk mallow) and pear; base notes are vetiver and virginia cedar.
This fragrance is a must have in your collection.. It lasts for 10-14 hrs on my skin, very versatile and heyyyyy ladies love it... Honestly, blind buy this, you won't regret it.. Soo soo masculine, you will sorta feel like superman or some irresistible Greek god. Believe the hype! BUY THIS

Longevity-5/5
Sillage-5/5
Versatility - 4/5
Compliments-5/5

Re: Dior Homme Intense... The Night Out Master Piece For Real MEN by Fragrancehouse: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Check out more fragrances on my blog.. www.fraghouse9ja..com

(1) (Reply)

This Is How You Use Coconut Oil For Hair Growth / 43(516 Pieces) Cartons Of Imported Perfumes For Sale At Wholesales Price / Top 10 Sellers Of Hair Extensions & Wigs On Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.