Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 (20957 Views)

Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions And Answers / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Shell Undergraduate Scholarship / Test Format For The Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Test Of Next Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
The shell petroleum
Development company joint venture (spdcjv) scholarship for 100level students of accredited nigerian universities is on. Interested students should apply online at www.shell.com.ng note that you must currently be a 100level student and must have gained admission during the 2012/2013 session. You will need scanned copies of the following: jamb or school admission letter, jamb result,ssce result,lga identification letter and one passport. Application ends September 30th . Good luck... I just applied.
When you are done with the application open your mail box and print your application letter which contains your reference number and keep it safe incase you are shortlisted for the tesr.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by mazizitonene(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
y only 100lvl ?
Can't see d scholarship link on d site
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
Note that the scholarship award is in two category: 1. National merit award(NMA) and 2. Areas of operation merit award (AOMA). For the second category, in addition to the documents listed above, you must also send scanned copy of these two letters 1. Letter from your community head 2 letter from the chairman of your community development committee.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
mazizi tonene: undecided y only 100lvl ?
That is the specification on their website. And you shell is unlike total that accept applications from 200level students.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls send your scanned documents in image file format. If you send it in pdf file or any other format it will be rejected.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2013
If in the process of applying you encounter any problem.......drop it here, we will trash it. Good luck
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by knelson(m): 1:01am On Aug 29, 2013
More than 2570 physics multiple questions now on www.eginny.com (click on free classroom). It's truely free. check it out. More on the way.

JAMB-Biology(2000-2002)
Physics Quizzes(2570 Questions)
JAMB-Use of English(2000)
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Excelboi(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2013
OP, there is no where it was stated 100lvl. DE applicants to 200lvl can also apply.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2013
Excelboi: OP, there is no where it was stated 100lvl. DE applicants to 200lvl can also apply.
Make the correction simple brother......anyone can make a mistake. Thanks For the correction.it meant 200level students who were admitted through UTME
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Jessicavizzy(f): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2013
Joe.:
The shell petroleum
Development company joint venture (spdcjv) scholarship for 100level students of accredited nigerian universities is on. Interested students should apply online at www.shell.com.ng note that you must currently be a 100level student and must have gained admission during the 2012/2013 session. You will need scanned copies of the following: jamb or school admission letter, jamb result,ssce result,lga identification letter and one passport. Application ends September 30th . Good luck... I just applied.
...Hw do i a**ly..av checked d details didnt see anywia to click..nid more inFo.Tnks!
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2013
Has anyone else applied ? If you have successfully applied or had problem tell us here.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2013
Jessicavizzy: ...Hw do i a**ly..av checked d details didnt see anywia to click..nid more inFo.Tnks!

Watch they animations that displays on the screen, you will see it. Just click on it and you will see the instructions.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Jessicavizzy: ...Hw do i a**ly..av checked d details didnt see anywia to click..nid more inFo.Tnks!

Watch they animations that displays on the screen, you will see it. Just click on it and you will see the instructions.........or click on the icon tagged education.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Jessicavizzy(f): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2013
Joe.:

Watch they animations that displays on the screen, you will see it. Just click on it and you will see the instructions.........or click on the icon tagged education.
..dont get it!all am seeing is submit ur a**lication to S*DC venture............................Did u do urs on d 4oneNid more hel* frm u.Tnks.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2013
Jessicavizzy: ..dont get it!all am seeing is submit ur a**lication to S*DC venture............................Did u do urs on d 4oneNid more hel* frm u.Tnks.

Jessica use pc .........if you use phone you wount see the animation

1 Like

Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Jessicavizzy(f): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2013
Joe.:

Jessica use pc .........if you use phone you wount see the animation
...ok.tnkz
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Has anyone successfully applied ?
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
While applying be careful with the information you give.......
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Aladelokun: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Have been trying to apply since yesterday. When i clicked on apply, i saw that i should read the private policy. Then after that nothing more like the main registration page. Pls help!!!
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Aladelokun: Have been trying to apply since yesterday. When i clicked on apply, i saw that i should read the private policy. Then after that nothing more like the main registration page. Pls help!!!

When you see the read policy dialogue box, scroll down and you will see the apply online box, click on it. A technical. Where you will see "I understand the risk" click on it and click on continue in the box that will appear then the application page will appear. Its a very technical process. I suggest you allow the cyber cafe attendant to do it for you if don't understand the processes.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Remember that it closes on 30th Sept. It's always advisable to apply earlier
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by toboy: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
i have sussefilly applied! The persosn tht was complaining of seeing private policy should click on the small box at the end of private policy then click next to see the main application form.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by toboy: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
make sure all your documents are ready, you'll also be require to compute in your 5 highest grades in waec result. Then personally a liltle bit confused while uploading cuz there was option for letter of state of origin, letter from CDC then again letter signed by chairman/secetary .though i submitted the same letter frm LGA in both option for state of orgin and letter signed by chaiman/secretary.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
toboy: make sure all your documents are ready, you'll also be require to compute in your 5 highest grades in waec result. Then personally a liltle bit confused while uploading cuz there was option for letter of state of origin, letter from CDC then again letter signed by chairman/secetary .though i submitted the same letter frm LGA in both option for state of orgin and letter signed by chaiman/secretary.

The scholarship is of 2 category: the national merit award (AMA) and the areas of operation merit ward (AOMA). If you are and indigene of a place where shell is operating then you don't need those letters.
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
toboy: i have sussefilly applied! The persosn tht was complaining of seeing private policy should click on the small box at the end of private policy then click next to see the main application form.

Congrats ...........let's be at alert for updates
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by knelson(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pass your next jamb in flying colors!! Over 2500 physics multiple choice questions! Jamb Biology and English (2000-2002)! It’s free!!! Just go to http://eginny.com/moodle/
MORE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
please is it a must to put english and math as one of the subject cos i got c6 in english and physics but others are B.please answer before i complete the registration
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2013
Hammed omotola: please is it a must to put english and math as one of the subject cos i got c6 in english and physics but others are B.please answer before i complete the registration

It must not be English and maths .......... Enter your five best subjects in terms of grades. But if English and maths falls within the five better...........good luck
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Jessicavizzy(f): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2013
toboy: make sure all your documents are ready, you'll also be require to compute in your 5 highest grades in waec result. Then personally a liltle bit confused while uploading cuz there was option for letter of state of origin, letter from CDC then again letter signed by chairman/secetary .though i submitted the same letter frm LGA in both option for state of orgin and letter signed by chaiman/secretary.
..must there b letter sigd by chairman/secretary..seriously dnt av dat n dat wil b hard to get...Hw wil i do it na?
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by onlyme07(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by Fran6ik: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2013
pls am frm Ukuwani LGA of delta state. Where shud i apply? there is an oil well close to us
Re: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 by banjidipo: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
I just registered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? / Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US / October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.