Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Is There Anybody Here That Has Wrote The Finland Scholarship Exams - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Anybody Here That Has Wrote The Finland Scholarship Exams (1308 Views)

Pls What Is The Finland Visiting Interview Always Like? / How There Anybody Here Who Live In Jamaica? / Is There Anybody Living In Georgia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anybody Here That Has Wrote The Finland Scholarship Exams by bluetyrese(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2008
fellow niaralanders, is there anybody here or has relations who has sat for the finland scholarship exams and finnally travelled with it, please share youe experince about the exams and visa issues for those who has aleady been successufl should share thier experince about this topic, the exams, visa aplication issues, and accomodation
Re: Is There Anybody Here That Has Wrote The Finland Scholarship Exams by Vicjustice: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2008
bluetyrese:

fellow niaralanders, is there anybody here or has relations who has sat for the finland scholarship exams and finnally travelled with it, please share youe experince about the exams and visa issues for those who has aleady been successufl should share their experince about this topic, the exams, visa aplication issues, and accomodation
   Are you a student?
Re: Is There Anybody Here That Has Wrote The Finland Scholarship Exams by bluetyrese(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2008
I sat for the exam in April in Ghana, so i wanted to get a full insight of everythings, so anybody who has experience of this Finland exams can advice us on what to expect when we come out successful with the resul. @vicjustice have you sat for the Finland exam before?
Re: Is There Anybody Here That Has Wrote The Finland Scholarship Exams by dapsycool(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2008
Blue the results are out already, go to ya school's website. Holla for more details
Re: Is There Anybody Here That Has Wrote The Finland Scholarship Exams by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2008
What is this Finland Scholarship Exam?
Some of us are in the dark here please how did you apply? Lets start with that wink
Re: Is There Anybody Here That Has Wrote The Finland Scholarship Exams by bluetyrese(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2008
@daps, it looks as if you wrote the exam, if you did which school did you registed for, well i registed for VAMK i guess i will check the site out. when i check kemi tonio's website i saw the previous result publish there @ thier web site not the current result of the Autumn term. But i mailed VAMK admission office about a week ago they said the result should be annouced by early July, but i dont know if other school has annouced thier result if its like that it means that all the results of different School in Finland annouces thier result in diiferent time. when i was thinking every result was going to be annouced thesame time, because it is thesame body that handles all admission matters in finland, please nairalanders who knows about this matter should trow more light on it so we can be fully informed about what to expect and be able to take chances of this opptunity, for those who are interested in applying should visit www.admissions.fi for more info

(1) (Reply)

Help Sending Luggage To Nigeria / Pta Or Bta In Malaysia / VIDEO: Scrambling Passengers for GEJ's Disorganised Trains In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.