Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,481 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi (801 Views)

Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by Donmams(m): 6:00am On Aug 29, 2013
One of the national leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Tom Ikimi, yesterday said that the party would displace the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the oil-rich South-south geo-political zone in 2015.

Ikimi, who is the interim chairman of theparty in the zone, stated this during a harmonisation meeting of the Delta state chapter of the party in Asaba, the state capital.

He said the configuration of Nigeria will change in 2015 with Delta state becoming an APC state just as he noted that Rivers is about to fall, while Cross River and Akwa-Ibom are sure berth for the APC.

He said: “Democracy is sure because of APC. Five PDP governors have been moving about challenging their party; they cannot do them anything because they will come to us. In fact, don’t say I told you, they are coming to APC.”

Ikimi said the APC was an alternative and not an opposition party, adding thatthe APC was only waiting for 2015 to join the ranks of opposition parties powerful enough to seize the mantle of leadership from the governments headed by the ruling parties.

According to him: “It has happened in Italy, it has happened in France. In Africa,it happened in Sierra Leone, Ghana and Senegal and the next destination of change is Nigeria.”

He said the national leaders of the APC were in Delta state to formally establish the party, adding that a harmonisation committee would be established to properly fuse the structures of the merging parties in the state into the APCfold.

http://blueprintng.com/new/2013/08/29/2015-apc-will-sweep-south-south-ikimi/
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by gregg2: 6:19am On Aug 29, 2013
Hm. . . Baba Ikimi, even you yourself knows that you are lying.
Anyway, bragging is allowed in Politics.
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by FilesUpdator(f): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2013
Nigerian politicians never cease to amaze me. How can someone just wake up one morning and assure a party that they will win a particular zone? Is he going to vote 50,000 times? When they say so I see rigging. #gbam
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by Donmams(m): 6:22am On Aug 29, 2013
gregg2: Hm. . . Baba Ikimi, even you yourself knows that you are lying.
Anyway, bragging is allowed in Politics.
Are you telling the world the south south is satisfied with the presidency of the serial liar and chief crude oil thief Goodluck Ebele? I feel pity for you.
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by Donmams(m): 6:27am On Aug 29, 2013
FilesUpdator: Nigerian politicians never cease to amaze me. How can someone just wake up one morning and assure a party that they will win a particular zone? Is he going to vote 50,000 times? When they say so I see rigging. #gbam
Shut up my friend. Hypocrite. What did you say when GEJ claimed the opposition would be confused in 2015? Abi you no c rigging all over that statement? Rubbish
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by Kingspin(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2013
Donmams:
Are you telling the world the south south is satisfied with the presidency of the serial liar and chief crude oil thief Goodluck Ebele? I feel pity for you.
For people like you IBB 9yrs & OBJ 8yrs were the best presidnt..Did oil theft started today or is in your father's compound, stop feeding ur head with sentiment.. Is only amateur thinks that after 50 years our problem must be fix in just two days 'childish' for now is Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by tyson99(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2013
Donmams:
Shut up my friend. Hypocrite. What did you say when GEJ claimed the opposition would be confused in 2015? Abi you no c rigging all over that statement? Rubbish
If u don't mind i can help you shut his mouth with a dirty slap because he's saying nonsense,they know the truth but they won't say it
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by tobnical(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2013
cheesy grin º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaHaº°˚˚˚°º‎​ grin cheesy I laugh in french! May be in 2019...
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by slimfit1(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2013
Kingspin:
For people like you IBB 9yrs & OBJ 8yrs were the best presidnt..Did oil theft started today or is in your father's compound, stop feeding ur head with sentiment.. Is only amateur thinks that after 50 years our problem must be fix in just two days 'childish' for now is Jonathan.

You all keep coming up with a lunatic excuse to defend clueless. Well he can't even manage his house, that position is too big for him. We need people who can bring change, not people that want to continue the rot like obj and ibb. However, you sound like a clueless as too.
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by Gbawe: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2013
slim fit :

You all keep coming up with a lunatic excuse to defend clueless. Well he can't even manage his house, that position is too big for him. We need people who can bring change, not people that want to continue the rot like obj and ibb. However, you sound like a clueless as too.

This is the bottom line and this is what all right-thinking Nigerians should focus on leading up to 2015. Bottom line, for those not into self-deception, is that GEJ has worsened virtually every major problem of Nigeria to leave the Country stagnant. Some may not want to hear that let alone accept it, but it is the truth.
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by WildChild00(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2013
[/color][color=#006600]
Apc from this statement, coming frm Chief Tom Ikimi, has a lot of work to do, i.e. South-south could be very difficult to win, as currently dey are not on ground in that region
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by karlmax2: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2013
This is coming from a man who was part and parcel of babangida's regime.. a man who was a minister in the regime that institutionalized corruption in nigeria. A man who couldnt bring in any meaningful development to his people while he was minister of the federal republic a man that was part of the regime that annulled the election that was adjudged as the most credible in nigeria's history.... is only in nigeria that this kind of characters parade themselves as progressive and the gullible and uneducated nigerians who don't know the history of this country and don't care to know. Or they know but because of their selfish interest turn a blind eye to the political background of the so called progressives..who most of them have one corruption case or the other hanging on their heads..... for those that are too young to know just google the names of this characters and see for yourselves if they're really who they say they are.

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by WildChild00(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2013
karl max: This is coming from a man who was part and parcel of babangida's regime.. a man who was a minister in the regime the institutionalized corruption in nigeria. A man who couldnt bring in any meaningful development to his people while he was minister of the federal republic a man that was part of the regime that annulled the election that was adjudged as the most credible in nigeria's history.... is only in nigeria that this kind of characters parade themselves as progressive and the gullible and uneducated nigerians who don't know the history of this country and don't care to know. Or they know but because of their selfish interest turn a blind eye to the political background of the so called progressives..who most of them have one corruption case or the other hanging on their heads..... for those that are too young to know just google the names of this characters and see for yourselves if they're really who they say they are.

lolz, and he wants to sweep that region? No structure on ground, I dey laugh like Obasanjo cheesy cheesy
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by dammyteli(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2013
Kingspin:
nobody is saying oil theft started under gej,oil theft increase under his leadership.
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by Donmams(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2013
Kingspin:
That same old mumu argument. GEJ cannot repair in 2 days what took 50 years to destroy. Reality check my friend:GEJ has been in power for 3 years. Oil theft didn't start with GEJ but under his rule oil theft has increased 1000 fold. Is that how he intends to fix nigeria? By masterminding the theft of the nation's oil resource? GEJ may not have started corruption in Nigeria but he is the first to grant pardon to a convicted criminal. So what other useless excuse can you come up with?
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by Garrithe1st: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2013
Amen...

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by alexchiny: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2013
Someone should please wake this man up from sleep! What a day dreamer!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2015: APC Will Sweep South-south – Ikimi by solomon111(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2013
Gbawe:

This is the bottom line and this is what all right-thinking Nigerians should focus on leading up to 2015. Bottom line, for those not into self-deception, is that GEJ has worsened virtually every major problem of Nigeria to leave the Country stagnant. Some may not want to hear that let alone accept it, but it is the truth.
Gej Has worsened every problem of Nigeria?
Really?
Are you in Nigeria?
If not,then you have no reason to say things have worsened.
I am definitely sure you've family members in APC.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Breath On Child Marriage: An Advice For Stella Damascus / AMAZING!!! China Opens World’s Highest Civilian Airport On Tibetan Plateau. (SEE / Skorea Rejects Boeing, Says F-15 Not Good Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.