Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,540 members, 7,850,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) (2219 Views)

This Pic Of Ex Edo State Gov, Lucky Igbinedion And His Grandaughter Is Too Cute / Jim Iyke Meets Martin Luther King III (Photo) / Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2013
I love this picture, not only because little Rene looks so cute in her shiny blue dress but because of what it represents. Both Rene and President Obama are "products" of a dreamer.

She was surrounded by presidents, senators, a first lady and even Oprah, but Martin Luther King Jr.’s adorable granddaughter was the star of the show at Wednesday’s commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the I Have a Dream speech.
Yolanda Renee King, 5, kept her cool as Barack Obama hugged her mother and father and even gave her a tickle as she stood regally at forefront of the event honoring her grandfather’s march on Washington at the Let Freedom Ring Commemoration and Call to Action.And though the late civil rights leader never go the chance to meet his oldest son’s very cute daughter, he would have undoubtedly found her irresistible like everyone else.

Guess this is a reminder for all of us. Keep your dreams alive; you're children's children will benefit from them.

- See more pictures at: http://www.covenantrelationships.org/2013/08/president-obama-and-martin-luther-kings.html#sthash.yxApMZnD.dpuf

Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by gbishop: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2013
Aso Rock on mind 2015
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by Popowaa: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2013
i short of words but i knw it will make frontpage
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by Airforce1(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2013
Good to know smiley
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by ednut1(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2013
Obama go dye ur hair na, cute pic
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2013
Yestaday was d 50th anniversary of d great Marthin Luther king march to washington. It didnt appear on Front page. I'l b dammed if ds wil.
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by FilesUpdator(f): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2013
ednut1: Obama go dye ur hair na, cute pic
I hope you dyed yours.
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by Tolexander: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2013
Wow!
Nice seeing the manifestation of the dream martin luther king jnr had in 1963 speech
'I have a dream that my four little
children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be
judged by the color of their skin
but by the content of their
character'.
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by fr3do(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2013
Obama is aging fast!
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by mysticgal(f): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2013
I HAVE A DREAMsmiley
THAT MY DAUGHTER WOULD BE SO CUTE cool
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by immkels(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2013
I think presidential seats do give people gray hairs.
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2013
Na True Say Assu Don Call Off Strike? undecided
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by ShineIt: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2013
Ahhh!!!

Lovely pic indeed.
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by ichommy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
So Cute
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by Agbgift(f): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
'I have a dream, that one day, the youths of this country will all be employed'! grin'I have a dream, that one day, the youths of this country will all be employed'!
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by Unitedforever(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
I'm commenting because this is a frontpage material..
Re: Martin Luther King’s Grandaughter And Obama (picture) by shobabey: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
I like. smiley

(1) (Reply)

“eedris Abdulkareem Begged To Have Sex With Me” – Cossy Orjiakor / Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Africa....see PHOTOS / OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.