Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

A Destiny Made In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Destiny Made In Heaven (575 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Sex Is A Spiritual Affair: Unlawful Sex Is A Destiny Killer / What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Destiny Made In Heaven by sidespin: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2013
A DESTINY MADE IN HEAVEN

This particular event took place in February of 2001 and even though I had been to Heaven many times, this trip will always hold a special place in my heart. It shows the unfathomable mercy of God and how much He cares about us! I will start by explaining the circumstances surrounding this event. My Mother and I had just completed setting up and serving at a four day conference held at our church and we were very tired. The following day we received a call from the church asking for a favor from the pastor‟s wife. She wanted to know if we would clean a woman‟s house (named Esther) who had just hosted out-of-town relatives for several days for a funeral. My Mother received the call and even though we were exhausted, she said we would grant the request.

We had heard that a young person had recently been killed in a skiing accident, but knew nothing else. She did not attend our church, nor was the funeral held there. Apparently, this woman, Esther Zink, was related to that young person. I will now share what happened while cleaning Esther’s house.

We arrived around 2:00 p.m. and I started dusting. After being in the house for just a few minutes, the Holy Spirit started talking to me. This is what He said, “You know, her Great Grandfather met her at the gate when she arrived.” I asked him whom he was talking about and He said, “The young girl who just passed away, the granddaughter of Esther. I want you to tell her mother, Melodee, this message because she is grieving for her. Maurissa is now living with her Great Grandfather because, of course, she is too young to live on her own. He is showing her the time of her life and is taking her somewhere to have lots of fun.”

(A split second later I was in Heaven)
I heard this high, excited laugh, and then I saw her. She had shoulder -length, reddish-blonde hair and was grinning very big. I was not certain of her age, possibly the early teens. She was holding the hand of a young man with brown hair (even though he was her great grandfather, you do not remain old when you go to heaven). He appeared to be in his mid-twenties and quite pleased about their coming adventure. Maurissa, filled with joy, seemed barely able to control herself, knowing where he was taking her. She was also with another young person, a girl, several years older than she was and she had straight, long blonde hair. It was not revealed to me who this third person was, but Maurissa was very happy that she was with them. I saw all of them walking down a beautiful wide pathway. The flowers were breathtaking, every color you could imagine and every petal was perfect. I had never seen anything like them before.

Amazement rushed over me as I realized I was approaching an amusement park. There were very tall trees on both sides of the path and in the distance I could see a huge roller coaster. You could hear the people screaming with laughter as the cars on the roller coaster plummeted down what looked like a 100-foot drop.

(The Holy Spirit later told me the name of that particular roller coaster was “The Rush”). (Just as quickly as I was taken, I returned to earth) Still standing in front of the fireplace mantle, the Holy Spirit said, “Maurissa is a joy to be with. Everyone liked her and she was full of life and energy. She always had a positive attitude and was a blessing to her mother and her friends. They all miss her very much. Please tell her mother that she is now her greatest cheerleader and will cheer her on to the destiny I have planned for her”.

He then let me hear these words previously spoken by her mother, “I can’t believe she is gone. Her life is over and she never got to fulfill her destiny. What will I do without her? I want to know that she is okay. I want her to know I love her!”
Then the Lord said, “Your daughter chose to stay because she knew her greatest contribution would be in Heaven. Please tell everyone that I did not take your daughter, but I knew she would be here early and that her destiny would be made in Heaven. She is now a leader of the youth (age does not matter here, I judge by a person’s heart) and is in charge of organizing the youths‟ contribution to the celebration in the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. It is a high honor for her, but I know she will do a super job. She will not overlook a single detail and will include all the youth so everyone will have a good time and none will be left out. Your daughter has a very BIG heart. Why would I choose anyone else for this assignment? She has embraced the task and is going forward with it, and as usual, giving a 150 % of herself. She loves you dearly and knows that you feel the same about her; but she would ask that you release her now so that she can fulfill her destiny.

She said when she sees you again one day she will kiss you on both cheeks and tell you everything that has happened to her here and will make sure she leaves nothing out. She always enjoyed talking with you and being with her friends.
She was everyone’s friend and is the same way here. Your personality does not change when you come to Heaven; it just blossoms and becomes even more pronounced.

Maurissa dwells in My presence now and I will make sure she is taken care of and not left on her own. I can give you grace to help if you ask Me. I can heal the hurt, if you let Me. I will never take away her memory because she is too precious to you, but you can walk in My peace and I will release it to you right now. Trust Me. Seek Me, for I desire to draw closer to you and tell you of My love for you. Don‟t ever be afraid to say anything to Me; your words are important and I will always take time to hear you. You too have a destiny to complete and now you have a faithful cheerleader here to root you on to fulfill it. I will send other children to you that will desperately need to be loved.

Don’t refuse them, for your love will make a major difference in their lives and destinies. It may be the only Me they ever see. I love you, My daughter”.

After I experienced all of this, I called my mother from the other room and told her what had happened. I then called the church to let someone know what I had heard and they gave me the telephone number for Maurissa‟s mother, Melodee. I made arrangements to meet her and give her the message. After typing it all down, I drove to a local mall and met with her. While reading the message to her, she turned white and looked quite shocked. Following is what she shared with me when I finished giving her the message.

Laughing and crying at the same time she said, “There is no possible way you could have known. No way at all! I have never met you and you were not at the funeral service. When I asked her what she meant, she said, I know that everything you told me is true and I know you saw my daughter in Heaven. I know this, because the day I returned home from the ski resort I was looking through her room and I found something. It was a journal my daughter had kept back in 1995 (she was 13 years old at her death in 2001). As I sat reading, God led me to a journal entry dated October 3, 1995, where she had written about a dream she had had the night before. It said she dreamed she died early and went to Heaven early and that she met her great grandfather, and went on a roller coaster ride.”

After telling me this, she continued to tell me about her daughter Maurissa. She was exactly as l described her —slim, strawberry blonde hair and that she had actually been a cheerleader at her school. She also told me that Maurissa was very popular and had always desired to be a youth leader when she grew up. She had impacted so many lives that they bused students from two different schools to her funeral. Hundreds came and many made decisions for Christ.

Maurissa was a very special young lady! I continued to talk with Melodee and shared some of the other things I knew about heaven. Then I prayed for her and went back home. I was very blessed to know God had used me to help Melodee through a very difficult time. (Kathy Kerr)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The BVM.. AVE MARIA / How Do You Treat Your Old Or Torn Bible / Abbas Meets Pope, Invites Him To Visit Holy Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.