Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? (2343 Views)

See What Some Guys Now Use To Satisfy Their Sexual Urge Instead Of Prostitute / Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys? / What Do Guys Carry In Their Pockets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by Sarin(f): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
I noticed in recent time that guys dont seem to be interested in undergraduates ladies anymore.
Some say they dont want liability;
Some feel they are too much of a trouble to their heart;
Why most guys say undergrad gals feel they are hotcake or still have much fun to catch;
But they say working class gals are more focused, sincere and serious minded.
So, to you guys here, what do you think?
And to the ladies, how do you feel about this?
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by buzyDiva(f): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2008
@topic,
true . . also coupled with the fact that they want a woman they won't have to spend all their life savings and can always watch out for hersef.
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by girlsoswit(f): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2008
Why wont dey prefer working klass. Dey are never ready 2 spnd money. D undergrads r only useful 2 dem 4 emmmmmmmmm DAT THING, U knw wat I mean. All those yahoo boys wud prefer workn klass especially sugar mommies 4 cash n of course whch most times end up in Bar houses, clubs n parties.
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by sistawoman: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2008
why wouldnt they want to be with someone that can treat them out as much as they treat her out. In our collage years all of us were wild, doing our thing, it is something about having to get up in the early morning and head off to a job that makes us settle down and slow it down.
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2008
There's a world of difference btwn an asset and a liability dear. cool
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by onyekang1(f): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2008
NiyiRocks!:

There's a world of difference btwn an asset and a liability dear. cool
u can say that again
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by earthrealm(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2008
lol
unergrads n send me credit r synonymous,

n that my dear is so so uncool
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by yemivictor: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2008
LOL @ OP! grin

Well, as you've rightly pointed out, the working class babe has phock'd all she could during her undergrad days, there's nothing to it anymore, and she's probably ready to settle down! tongue

It's a case of been there, done that!! tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by Sarin(f): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2008
yemivictor:

LOL @ OP! grin

Well, as you've rightly pointed out, the working class babe has phock'd all she could during her undergrad days, there's nothing to it anymore, and she's probably ready to settle down! tongue

That's out of the question. Why do they prefer them to undergrad is what we want to know.
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by masam(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2008
like they say like attracts like, most of us went to nig universities and know wat a typical nig undergrad girl could do(ur guess is as good as mine). so for peace of mind its safer and preferable to go for a working lady class if u re working cos both of u could be said to be in d same class, but wat in d 1st will be discusing with an undergrad, gosh
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by tngtech(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2008
Undergraduates --------------- too demanding

Workings Ladies --------------- wants love
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by yemivictor: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2008
Sarin:

That's out of the question. Why do they prefer them to undergrad is what we want to know.

Oh, i guess you missed it because you were prejudiced already!

Here, i'll help you out by quoting and highlighting it below:

yemivictor:

LOL @ OP! grin

Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by SENATORJD(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2008
"some" undergrads ladies have never worked for their own money so they 'probably' wont value it as much as a lady who's out each day working her brains out to make end means.
Though doesnt apply to all
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by yemivictor: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2008
On the other hand, i might add, the undergraduate is just beginning her own phocking spree! grin

Now tell me, if you were a guy ready to settle down, which one would you pick!!? tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by Sarin(f): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2008
yemivictor:

Oh, i guess you missed it because you were prejudiced already!

Here, i'll help you out by quoting and highlighting it below:

"the working class babe has phock'd all she could during her undergrad days",
then why would the guys still prefer them to young undergrads?
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by Sarin(f): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
Sarin:

"the working class babe has phock'd all she could during her undergrad days",
then why would the guys still prefer them to young undergrads?

You are the guy, so, pick your choice wink
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2008
@Sarin
@yemivictor
No need to argue. Motive is da ish here. Methinks Sarin is talkin 'bout regular flings while yemivictor's talkin 'bout settling down as in marriage. Correct me if me's wrong.

flings------- undergrads
marriage------working chick 'fcourse. cool
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by Uche2nna(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2008
NiyiRocks!:

@Sarin
@yemivictor
No need to argue. Motive is da ish here. Methinks Sarin is talkin 'bout regular flings while yemivictor's talkin 'bout settling down as in marriage. Correct me if me's wrong.

Yeah, I think thats right. It really depends on what ur motives are.

If U are still into having fun, then undergrad girls can give U all the adventure plus all the heartache that comes with it. Not all tho.
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by vicade(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2008
Most definitely Undergrads for me. Working class ladies are too inclined towards marriage but yet again maybe because i am 23 and far from ready to be married or even the thought of it shocked. But undergrads does the trick. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by Sarin(f): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ Niyirocks
I'm talking about settling down and not regular flinges
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by yemivictor: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
Guys!

I think she's just being deliberately difficult & unreasonable!!

Let's leave her alone!!! angry
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by tkb417(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2008
i want a virgin. . .be it undergrad or working i dont mind so far shes a virgin
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by yemivictor: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2008
With all the cherries wey only you don pop!? undecided . . . . . . . .

Guy, abeg leave matter!! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by tkb417(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2008
what cherries are u talking about?
i want a virgin. . .chikena
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by hixxx1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2008
Guys prefer working class ladies because they 'do it' better than those 'eaglet' in school. That's why they are called 'undergraduates' when they master the act, guys will start rushing for them. So let them exercise patience, they will soon graduate to banging galore.
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by buzyDiva(f): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2008
tkb417:

what cherries are u talking about?
i want a virgin. . .chikena

hehehe . . virgin ko, virgin ni grin
u go fing am
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by tkb417(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
@Busta
Amen o!! may God help me in my search
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by hixxx1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2008
Bdiva: I want virgin too o. No tell me watin I dey suspect no be true o. cry
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by yemivictor: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hmmm! drumming fingers on my table . . . waiting for busydiva's response!
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by jkpretty(f): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2008
Chai guys know wetin good, " Announcement TKb In search of a Virgin"

@Topic
I think guys generally prefer working class cos they are more matured and independent. The thing is be a "smart working class girl, so u don't fall in the hands on stingy hunters".
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by tkb417(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2008
@hixxxx
wetin u dey suspect? . .no let Busta vex o
the last time she vex, the whole NL was locked up
so ra e o

@JK
i dey toast u, u no gree, wetin u wan make i do
na virgin get me now
Re: Why Do Guys Now Prefer Working Class Ladies To Undergrads? by jkpretty(f): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2008
tkb417:

@JK
i dey toast u, u no gree, wetin u wan make i do
na virgin get me now

hmmn! Sha rora. grin

(1) (2)

*happy Birthday Makajibbz* / How To Couple A Fuelless Generator Free Ebook / Aluu4 (uniport Murder) Here Is What MI Abaga Has To Say: "the HOPE is the worst"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.