Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 (39879 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 14th December 2015 / Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw On 28th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by comrChris(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2013
[quote
author=Presbulg]Say all you want, banter all you like, troll all you
like, ArsenalFC is going to the round of 16 and all the way to the
semi-finals... #GTID [/quote]## l like ur courage keep it up
Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by comrChris(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2013
Segadem:
Who told you that Barca will qualify?
This Year UCL most of you will be suprised.
## though am nt a barca fan nor arsenal bt beliv u me nutin wil stop barca 4rm qualifying n arsenal may narrowly escape
Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by arthurflex(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2013
na blues go win dis one!![b][/b]

Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by tammyboy1(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2013
Mehn group f na die,champions league go swit scara

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by AjanleKoko: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2013
The group pairings look adequately suited to produce the best for the knockout phases.
I believe this season UCL champions will be well-deserved. And it seems we have a very strong field from England, Spain, Germany, Italy this year. Portugal and France have some outside bets, but to be frank, e go hard.

I would put the eventual winners in either Germany, Spain, or Italy. Not really England, but let's see. Chelsea has the best recent European form from that country, so they might go all the way. The other three clubs I strongly doubt can pull it off.
Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by nairacountry(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

That little man they call Messi is one of the luckiest footballers ever. Imagine in the U20 World cup in 2005. Mikel was clearly the best player of the tournament. In the finals Argentina were awarded two penalties and the little man converted them. Even though Mikel was the best player in that match, Messi was given man of the match because of the two penalties. He was also awarded the player of the tournament because he was the highest goal scorer.

Llorente and a Morrocan player were up for the golden boot but the two penals handed it to Messi. Messi has just been too lucky..
Forget beafing sir, Leo is a great living legend. Copy that?
Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by nairacountry(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
macjireh:

i pity u guys, arsenal shud humbly go to Europa &obtain dat trophy wit ease than battle 4d one they CANT get....

Exactly my tot. it could b a Blessing in disguise. D europa trouphy will end d 8-long seasons wothout lifting even a common spoon let alone a cup. Wenger, dis could be a Blessing u no?
However, Arsenal can neva win Europa & still maintain top 4. MARK MY WORD
IN MO I TRUST: WE R D API ONE
Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
nairacountry:
Forget beafing sir, Leo is a great living legend. Copy that?

Where did I say Messi isn't a great player. Messi being a great living legend, doesn't change the fact that he wasn't the best player in 2010 and he luckily won it.
Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by nairacountry(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Where did I say Messi isn't a great player. Messi being a great living legend, doesn't change the fact that he wasn't the best player in 2010 and he luckily won it.

Thumb up my man.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by Presbulg(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
comrChris: ## l like ur courage keep it up
it's not being courageous, it's something that's likely to happen
Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lordave: you mean you wish all Epl clubs meet the best clubs?

Oh that's good.
NA ONLY ARSENAL I WISH THAT ONE AND E DON REAL NOW
Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by Odunharry(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I actually did. The only match Messi was spectacular in that tournament was the one against Spain. He was not mind blowing but the winning goal was awesome. So please which match did you watch that made Messi better than Mikel.

Without those two penalties Messi wouldn't have won the golden ball. It would have been Mikel.
dat was d match...against spain and d final too..
Wat do u xpect na,Argentina lifted d trophy so dy gave it to messi
Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Odunharry:
dat was d match...against spain and d final too..
Wat do u xpect na,Argentina lifted d trophy so dy gave it to messi

How many times in your life have you heard of two penalties being awarded in a major tournament final? Without those two penalties, Messi would never have won the golden boot or gopden ball. That is one lucky little man. So what is the problem.
Re: UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 by Odunharry(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

How many times in your life have you heard of two penalties being awarded in a major tournament final? Without those two penalties, Messi would never have won the golden boot or gopden ball. That is one lucky little man. So what is the problem.
wow...was it clear foul or nt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.