Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

My View On The Eze Walter Scandal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My View On The Eze Walter Scandal (659 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On The Eze Walter Scandal by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
I want to use this medium to advice Christians
A pastor is also human and can be vulnerable to sin. The more reason we have to pray for them too.

this can also be seen in the bible as in the cases of
1. Moses disobeying God when he struck the rock in anger to get water for the children of Isreal
2. Jonah, by not heeding to God's direction
3. David even did worse with someone else wife.

Eze Walter sure got a lot of christians now questioning why they have to worship in churches where pastors sleep with members. This is the aim of the devil (I am not saying she is a devil)
but from her story, she committed this act with the Man of God, not once but many times which goes to prove that contrary to her initial claims that she couldn't wrap her head around the whole thing as they happen so fast, she did it intentionally for 7 straight days.

Some things are best kept unsaid, If she felt that much guilt, she could have left the church for another and not cause others to sin, or lose their faith.

Now that she blogged the whole story, what is the result, well, some stopped going to the church. while others move to another.
Why is she quoting her conscience disturbing her every time she sees the church sticker, same conscience that departed her for a week, i mean, i would buy her tale if she did it just once.

Let us remember that each man will stand before God on the judgement day and no pastor will stand for you.
I will use this medium to encourage COZA to continue to worship God in same church. The bible says where 2 or 3 are gathered in Jesus' name, he will be there with them.
The gathering is because of our faith in Jesus and not for our pastor.
God bless us all.
Re: My View On The Eze Walter Scandal by chilecharis(f): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Abeg her name is not Eze Walter,is Ese Walter.so correct it

(1) (Reply)

Satan Used My Money And Beauty / Jesus Not A Messenger Of God / Only Those That Follow Peace With Men Can Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.