Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others (14791 Views)

Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift / PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others / Delta PDP Suspends Orubebe And 9 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by londonrivals: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2013

The Peoples Democratic Party has suspended a serving Senator, Andy Uba, and four other members of the party from Anambra State.

The National Working Committee of the PDP suspended the five men for failing to honour the party’s invitation over the parallel congress organised in Awka on Saturday.

The suspension was contained in a letter addressed individually to the five men. The letters were signed by the party’s Acting National Secretary, Remi Akintoye.

Others suspended alongside Senator Uba are his brother, Chris Uba, a factional chairman of the PDP in Anambra, Ejike Oguebego, Benji Udeozor, and Tonia Nwankwu.

Andy Uba gad won the PDP governorship ticket for Anambra at the parallel primary conducted by the Oguebego leadership of the party in the state.

The PDP national headquarters has recognised Tony Nwoye, elected at another congress, as the party’s flag bearer for the Anambra governorship election in November.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/143725-breaking-pdp-suspends-andy-uba-four-others.html
http://metronaija.com/breaking-news-pdp-suspends-andy-uba-four-others/

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by FreeGlobe(f): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
Bamanga Turkur will sink with this drama. He wants to dare the Ubah brothers that have more stake than him in PDP after collecting bribes. Drama unfolding. He is about to learn a bitter lesson

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by tigerleggs(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
If you are in support of this suspension, click the 'like' button

58 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by FreeGlobe(f): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
suspend or no suspend, Andy Ubah remains PDP candidate, if PDP/GEJ thinks they can play politics more than Ubah brothers and Obasanjo then GEJ will not want what is ahead. watching as drama unfolds.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by seunfly: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Very soon, pdp itself will be suspended by Nigerians.

48 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Very good. There should be discipline in every political party.

Meanwhile, the earlier report of Sahara Reporter of lies have turned out to be LIES as usual. Andy Ubah does not having the backing of the national PDP. Even the primary that produced Tony Nwoye was keenly contested. Tony only defeated his closest rival by a not so wide margin.

For the election proper, I'm hundred percent for APGA

15 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by asha80(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
i thought the report sometime ago is that jonathan is backing andy uba to become governor...so what is going on now?
Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by FreeGlobe(f): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
with PDP suspending its key players how will GEJ win 2015. Only Chris Ubah can ensure GEJ does not win SE in 2015. This suspension will not stand. Tony Nwoye's election was also canceled by the courts. Andy Ubah remains the authentic candidate of PDP as recognized by the courts and inec. This will be the political drama that will drown turkur
Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
FreeGlobe: with PDP suspending its key players how will GEJ win 2015. Only Chris Ubah can ensure GEJ does not win SE in 2015. This suspension will not stand. Tony Nwoye's election was also canceled by the courts. Andy Ubah remains the authentic candidate of PDP as recognized by the courts and inec. This will be the political drama that will drown turkur
nne aru odikwazi gi? what makes you think that thug has influence in anambra state or the south east?

He was even by his master Arthur eze who has just upstaged him as the godfather of anambra PDP politics

8 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by FreeGlobe(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
chukwudi44:
nne aru odikwazi gi? what makes you think that thug has influence in anambra state or the south east?

He was even by his master Arthur eze who has just upstaged him as the godfather of anambra PDP politics
we can only watch as the drama unfolds. you can only underestimate the Uba brothers at your own risk
Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by Ojiofor: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
we can only watch as the drama unfolds. you can only underestimate the Uba brothers at your own risk

Nne were ya nwayooo oh.I know it was painful to see Soludo disqualified but u got to take it easy oh.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by omon24(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Not again! Why is PDP synonymous wit confusion? Suspension again afta PH court rulings? So wat wil now hapen? Tony wonye contest, maybe he wins, andy Uba govern, just like Omehia and Amaechi. Well datz dia problem.

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by Tolexander: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
Am begining to enjoy this anambra things!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
What I know is this november election is for Ngige-APC and APGA-Willie Obiano.
The others don't scare.
Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by Kingsley1000(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Very good. There should be discipline in every political party.

Meanwhile, the earlier report of Sahara Reporter of lies have turned out to be LIES as usual. Andy Ubah does not having the backing of the national PDP. Even the primary that produced Tony Nwoye was keenly contested. Tony only defeated his closest rival by a not so wide margin.

For the election proper, I'm hundred percent for APGA
..No,apga era has finish...Change ix always constant..We can nolonger be deceived by PETERada...Ngige runs in evry anambrarian blood.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by lotannam: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
In the absence of Prof. SOludo, Wilie Obiano of Apga is the decent candidate to get the vote of my family and I, the rest of the candidates has much baggages.

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by slimghost(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kingsley1000: ..No,apga era has finish...Change ix always constant..We can nolonger be deceived by PETERada...Ngige runs in evry anambrarian blood.
Ngige only runs in your blood! APGA runs in Anambrarians bloods!

10 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by bcomputer101: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okada!

Drop me here.

Wey my change?

Abi you wan carry am move ni?
Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by Pennywise(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2013
Anambra seem to have no shortage of young, fraudulent and sinister fiends who want to be Governor.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by mbekwu: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2013
underestimate Tony Nwoye at your own risk,,,, those who dont know that guy should start asking people who know what he is capable of doing... if PDP stands by their word then the other parties will need a miracle to beat tony nwoye...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by Opey4luv(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2013
Politics and its fvcking games. *Grap a seat and a pack of popcorn and starts watching where all this will end*

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by gebest: 12:27am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by Brimmie(m): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Na The Guy Get UberTwitter Abi!? undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by ProGSM(m): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2013
bcomputer101: Okada!

Drop me here.

Wey my change?

Abi you wan carry am move ni?

God help me.
Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by funshint(m): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2013
That's why I like ACN/APC ugly tins like dis will never happen although they also do hv their own share of internal crises but U̶̲̥̅̊ hardly see them spreading their dirty linen in public like PDP... Shameful!!!
Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by moodswing(m): 12:50am On Aug 30, 2013
It is called "Housekeeping".

Time to drop the stupid political antics inherited from Obasanjo and become true democrats.

PDP has become a no nonsense party. Respect yourself and the party or get booted out unapologetically with your bag of money and throng of supporters.

FreshAir Era....

5 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by nwadaigbo: 12:59am On Aug 30, 2013
i and my family are for apga. Sir Willy obiano for Governor, anambra state come 2014.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by clint77ng: 1:05am On Aug 30, 2013
When things happen in our political set-up, they say it is GEJ. In this NL, someone said UBA was GEJ's candidate, another one said Soludo was schemed out by GEJ. APGA-OBI-OBAINO is simply a fidelity bank connection that has nothing to do with Ebelemi. The PDP issue might be an Anambra bigboy trying to reclaim.

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by endy231: 1:09am On Aug 30, 2013
I wonder what u use in thinking, do u even know what is power of incumbency. If u follow anambra politics well, u will know that Andy Uba and even mr. Hollier than the pope himself (Chris Ngige) can never be governor if election is free and fair. People dat have once gone to okija shrine to swear on how to steal our money coming back to contest, this time around may be its india they went to swear.
Uba's should better seek peace else they wud end up in jail if they threathen public peace. Anambra belongs to us all, and not one family. If u have eaten 2kobo from the uba family, be ready to pay back, the devil nevers gives anything for free.
Madam, if u don't know, peter Obi and GEJ are very close friends. Peter obi is the only non pdp governors u find easily with GEJ. Anambra has been codedly left for apga my dear. Apga wud still win, but it wud have been flawless victory if soludo got the ticket.
FreeGlobe: with PDP suspending its key players how will GEJ win 2015. Only Chris Ubah can ensure GEJ does not win SE in 2015. This suspension will not stand. Tony Nwoye's election was also canceled by the courts. Andy Ubah remains the authentic candidate of PDP as recognized by the courts and inec. This will be the political drama that will drown turkur

4 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by simpleseyi: 1:11am On Aug 30, 2013
I have been saying this and I will keep saying it, by 2015 presidential elections, there will be less than 10 people left in PDP, these will include presido GEJ, Dame (Dr) Mrs. Sheppopotamus PEJ (Jesus on Earth) , Bamanga Tukur (about 80 years old youth), Tony Anenih (80+ years old adolescent), Junior Education Minister and Senior Protagonist of Rivers State Mr. Wike (fighting about when Universities have remain shut), Jery Gana (any govt in power (AGIP)), Obasanjo (never say die), Petroleum Minister and GEJ bedmate Miss Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, Bayelsa governor Dickkson (the son of dickk) and Peter Obi (she he is in PDP just pretending APGA).

Continue with the house-cleaning, but you know what? There will be no one to stay in the "clean house"

10 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by endy231: 1:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Eya am so sorry to remind you dat APC would be worst off in the future. What is the political idealogy of APC (men putting on dirty cloths,instead of washing the cloths, they decides to buy new ones.....that's wastefulness and not what nigerians need now)
funshint: That's why I like ACN/APC ugly tins like dis will never happen although they also do hv their own share of internal crises but U̶̲̥̅̊ hardly see them spreading their dirty linen in public like PDP... Shameful!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The People’s Democratic Party Dr Bukola Saraki Is The Best Route To Aso Rock / Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu / Senate Approves Over N214bn For Buhari Over N180bn Virement Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.