Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Save The Money You Waste On Buying Fuel, Your UPS Device Can Serve You - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Save The Money You Waste On Buying Fuel, Your UPS Device Can Serve You (417 Views)

Make One Million Naira A Month Selling Waste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save The Money You Waste On Buying Fuel, Your UPS Device Can Serve You by profcharles(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Do you knw that the simple device called UPS can give you light when thr is power failure? Wooow amazing right? Well with some modifications and changes, your small UPS device can be your next option wenever thr is power failure, this device can give you light upto 10hours. Believe me since I discovered this, I dnt spend a penny on buying fuel for generator. And guess what, I have a do it yourself manual guide(with pictures) which will help you do this modification to your UPS device and get the desired result. Its no scam/fraud, pple are doing it and getting results as well, contact me via e mail @ profjuniortech@yahoo.com, or visit pcharlesinfo..com for more enquiry. Or you can call me on 08101615187.

(1) (Reply)

Itil & Pmp Training / HTML Fundamentals & Javascript Fundamentals Training - Starts 6th January 2014 / Tableau Realtime Online Training,recorded Videos Of Live Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.