Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Good News To Those In Need Of Goats,pigs And Rabbits In Large Amount - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good News To Those In Need Of Goats,pigs And Rabbits In Large Amount (599 Views)

Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! / Do U Need Golden Penny Noodles In Large Amount As A Retailer Then Cum In / Tochukwu's Nigeria: Land Of Pigs And Money (inspirational) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News To Those In Need Of Goats,pigs And Rabbits In Large Amount by DoctorStephen(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Do you need goats, pigs and rabbits and don't know how to get them,or the ones you've gotten are not sufficient?Probably for your research or other purposes.

Healthy animals are available for sale now.But you must bear it in mind not to play on my intelligence,your sincerity is highly needed here so as not to discourage me,and I promise to serve you well.

If you need pigs more than 3/up to 3, goats more than 5/up to 5, and rabbits more than 10/up to 10 you may call me (Stephen 08145006010). It will get to you wherever you are.Once again, please be kind to me and don't deceive me.

Call or send the details of your purchase to me on 08145006010 . I will be waiting to hear from you.

There is also pure honey available for sale,if you need it for resale.

All these at incredibly cheap prices.
Re: Good News To Those In Need Of Goats,pigs And Rabbits In Large Amount by Tmex(m): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2013
I urgently need about 10 weaners and will b waitn for your terms

(1) (Reply)

Make $500-$600 Into Ur Payza Account ..read On: / Unwrap This Xmas With Our Website Design Promo / Scam Message Posing As Inter Switch BEWARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.