Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

ICC Investigated And Cleared Me Of Genocide Over Jos Crisis – Jang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Investigated And Cleared Me Of Genocide Over Jos Crisis – Jang (480 Views)

Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate / Aliyu Insists Amaechi Defeated Jang / NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICC Investigated And Cleared Me Of Genocide Over Jos Crisis – Jang by ViewPointNig: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
The Plateau state Governor Da Jonah Jang has said that he was investigated and vindicated by the International Criminal Court (ICC) for genocide. The Governor was speaking when the United States of America's ambassador, Mr Martin Brennan paid him a visit in Jos the Plateau state capital.

Jang stated that he was accused of genocide and reported to the ICC but was vindicated when investigation was carried out and he was found to be innocent. The Governor also blamed the failure in addressing the threat posed by the presence of aliens in the state and country at large in complicating the present security challenge.....http://www.viewpointnigeria.com/politics-mob/item/536-icc-investigated-and-cleared-me-of-genocide-in-jos-crisis-jang
Re: ICC Investigated And Cleared Me Of Genocide Over Jos Crisis – Jang by JohnFrankling(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
jang should try and stop the jos crisis
Re: ICC Investigated And Cleared Me Of Genocide Over Jos Crisis – Jang by simpleseyi: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
John Frankling: jang should try and stop the jos crisis

He is busy fighting for NGF chairman, by the time he finishes fighting, there will be nobody left in Jos.
Re: ICC Investigated And Cleared Me Of Genocide Over Jos Crisis – Jang by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Good for you mr gov.

(1) (Reply)

Cap Banking Legislator, Farouk Lawan, Joins Atiku's PDP / What Is The Best Way Out Of Nigerian Preent Political Situation / Gabon Military In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.