Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Cheapest .com.ng Domain And .com.ng WHMCS Module - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cheapest .com.ng Domain And .com.ng WHMCS Module (1957 Views)

Difference Between .tv And .com Plus Few Other Questions / How to Get .com, .net And .com.ng Domain Names For Free / How To Get a .NG Domain Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest .com.ng Domain And .com.ng WHMCS Module by eshal4life: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello Guys
I am a new in Nairaland, i just want to ask some few questions perhaps the forum will help me out, we started a hosting company and we want to be selling .com.ng domains; I try the to register with NIRA but I learn that their procedure is something else.
What is the cheapest price I can get from the registrar of .com.ng and if possible their website.
Is there anyone that developed or knows where we can get WHMCS module that will communicate through EPP for .com.ng registration? So that we don't need to be doing a manual .com.ng registration from the registrar portal.
I hope these forums will resolve this issue for me.
Thank you.
Re: Cheapest .com.ng Domain And .com.ng WHMCS Module by josiangems(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hi,
I think i know some companies that offer cheap domain for .com.ng
smartweb.com.ng sell at 1,300 Naira for .com.ng/year
Upperlink.com.ng sell at 1,500 Naira for .com.ng/year
whogohost.com.ng sell at 1,700 Naira For .com.ng/year
web4africa.com.ng sell at 1,920 Naira For .com.ng/year
syskay.com sell at 2,000 Naira for .com.ng/year
registeram.com.ng sell at 2,500 Naira for .com.ng/year

For the WHMCS Module you can contact lufem.com.ng they already build it.
Hope this will help.
JosianGems
Re: Cheapest .com.ng Domain And .com.ng WHMCS Module by eshal4life: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Waw thats a good one, I contacted lufem through email but no response, is there anyone that build the WHMCS MODULE that I can contact?
Thank you for the information.
Regards.
Re: Cheapest .com.ng Domain And .com.ng WHMCS Module by ibtihaj(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hello,
My name is Murtala and i work for Smartweb Nigeria Limited, Our developers already Build WHMCS module for .com.ng that will allow you communicate via EPP and you will be able to Register New domain, Renew Domain, Transfer Domain, Update Nameservers and even Generate EPP CODE through the WHMCS.

For the .ng domain we sale it at 1,300 Naira depending on the TLD and if your domains hit 500 then the price will be slash to 1,250 Naira and if you hit 1000 domains the price will be slash to 1,200 Naira.
NOTE: Terms and condition applied.
For more information you can send us an email or call our phone numbers that are on our website.
Cheers.
Murtala
www.smartweb.com.ng
Re: Cheapest .com.ng Domain And .com.ng WHMCS Module by eshal4life: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
God Bless you Murtala i will surely contact you.
Thanks
Re: Cheapest .com.ng Domain And .com.ng WHMCS Module by Toonfreak(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Where can i get a cheap .fm domain name and hosting?
Re: Cheapest .com.ng Domain And .com.ng WHMCS Module by eshal4life: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Toonfreak: Where can i get a cheap .fm domain name and hosting?

Try Godaddy.com i have been using them.
Re: Cheapest .com.ng Domain And .com.ng WHMCS Module by damickey(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
very informative thread, but i use http://terabytepro.com
Re: Cheapest .com.ng Domain And .com.ng WHMCS Module by eworm: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Please I dont advice you to buy .ng domains from web host companies tht are not residing in Nigeria, their price in dollars will be extremely so high for you to pay, the best is for you to get from Nigeria domain companies. Dont forget to buy web hosting account with your domain, because without hosting, the domain wont function except you want to point the domain some where

(1) (Reply)

Are Nairaland Post Links Dofollow Or Nofollow? / ... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.