Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,489 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Proposing Publicly,show OFF Or TRUE LOVE? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proposing Publicly,show OFF Or TRUE LOVE? (443 Views)

South African OAP Break Internet By Proposing 2 Her Lesbian Friend In Public(pix / Jarz Or True Love!! Nigerians Come For Weird Looking Couple [PICS] / Peter Of P Square Don Marry: Rumour Or True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposing Publicly,show OFF Or TRUE LOVE? by Donmichaelz(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
These is common especially in the western world where you see new love birds showcasing their love publicly,the guy will propose and the crowd will want to see and hear what she would say and when she says yes they will all start clapping ,but now adays we see these kind of thing happening in our own side of the world,anytime I see such I just assume its another form of acting(just like the so called 'Reality show'),now the question in general is Should a guy even propose Publicly to a girl?

Re: Proposing Publicly,show OFF Or TRUE LOVE? by israel007: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Depends on the individual.

Trust me when you see a show off public display of affection, the stench is always there!
Re: Proposing Publicly,show OFF Or TRUE LOVE? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
Feelings control d mind..4 me its true love

(1) (Reply)

Shocker:"i May Not Live Long"says Kunle Afolayan. / Michael Jackson's Doctor Conrad Murray Released From Jail. / Davido - "I Have Plans To Go Into Oil And Gas Business"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.