Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

"University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge (17350 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Dickson Ndukwe-agbai (nigerian) Best Doctorate Student In UK University (photo) / The University Of Calabar Vs The University Of Uyo.d Best In Terms Of Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija shrine, i am challenging you to rate my school now since you wanna intimidate me with OAU fine photos lolzzzzzzz

rate my school jor,

first of all, lemme tentatively welcome all yo' to tha finest University of recent w[b]here we roll in the best of circles, [/b]Brains we get 'em, imposing buildings we still get 'em, swsgs we got 'em, Outstanding Prof's we got 'em, Chicks na we be the Don"

1st pictures_____Unical main gate entrance

2nd pics shows you Unical main library..

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by walex2bad(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Iz dis a skul or a barack?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by odeku457(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
I think more pics will help an upright and fair competition.

Well 2nd to commentwink
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
socket works unit

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
walex2bad: Iz dis a skul or a barack?
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
odeku457: I think more pics will help an upright and fair competition.

Well 2nd to commentwink
i dey come
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
unical carnival festival

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
feel me

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Drill ranch tins.....OAU una qet this endengered species of Gorrilla, very aggressive anfd dangerous one at that, part of field trip matter

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by vallycan: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Unical all d way...winz
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by Oppy16(f): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
excuuuuuuse me...how do u expect us to compare and contrast both schools without uploading OAU's pics...well, OAU z far better than unical... chikena! greatest Ife...... greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

3 Likes

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oppy16: excuuuuuuse me...how do u expect us to compare and contrast both schools without uploading OAU's pics...well, OAU z far better than unical... chikena! greatest Ife...... greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!
Lmao! keep deluding yourself, see you,
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by Oppy16(f): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Lmao! keep deluding yourself, see you,
now, who's in delusion if not u? u want to feel among.. trying to compare ur school wt OAU... smh
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donalð Genes: Okija shrine, i am challenging you to rate my school now since you wanna intimidate me with OAU fine photos lolzzzzzzz

rate my school jor,

first of all, lemme tentatively welcome all yo' to tha finest University of recent w[b]here we roll in the best of circles, [/b]Brains we get 'em, imposing buildings we still get 'em, swsgs we got 'em, Outstanding Prof's we got 'em, Chicks na we be the Don"

1st pictures_____Unical main gate entrance

2nd pics shows you Unical main library..
MY LESSON FYN PASS DIS UR SKUL OOO!!I REP ADAMS ADEBOLA INTEGRAL COACHIN CENTER,OSHODI

2 Likes

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by Oppy16(f): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
omoteamac: MY LESSON FYN PASS DIS UR SKUL OOO!!I REP ADAMS ADEBOLA INTEGRAL COACHIN CENTER,OSHODI
lolZ.....
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oppy16:
now, who's in delusion if not u? u want to feel among.. trying to compare ur school wt OAU... smh
hahahahahahhhaahaha
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
see am

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
my department tins

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Behind New lib side

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by Akinsete19(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donalð Genes: my department tins
i swear to GOD who made me, ur department look like jakande estate in lagos

1 Like

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donalð Genes: see am
u want front page abi?ASWEAR,WHAT U WANT U WL NT GET IT....
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
entry

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
omoteamac: u want front page abi?ASWEAR,WHAT U WANT U WL NT GET IT....
hahahah tufiakwa ke, Fp ke......far be it, am just doing it for fun sake jor, i'm gonna delete them later,
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by tpia5: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
i think you should modify your thread title and remove OAU from it.

I spent quite some time searching for threads and pictures of other school campuses in nigeria and found virtually nothing, very embarrassing imo.

not sure why OAU is always the one in the spotlight on nl, small time now nl junk journalism go begin type all kinds of fairy tales and nonsensical stuff in the name of being "among" OAU commentators.

eg born for toilet after some heavy sex rounds with mr priaprism.

1 Like

Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
omoteamac: u want front page abi?ASWEAR,WHAT U WANT U WL NT GET IT....
you better upload your college of education make i see nah
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by tpia5: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donalð Genes: Drill ranch tins.....OAU una qet this endengered species of Gorrilla, very aggressive anfd dangerous one at that, part of field trip matter

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1278514_drillRanch_pngac8f3b04883ea726f7c477715cca34cb

these are baboons and yes, OAU used to have them in the zoo.

not sure if the zoo is still there.

the ones in OAU had the blue butt, forgot the name. Mandrill or something.
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
you better upload your college of education make i see nah
mtchew
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by tpia5: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donalð Genes: see am

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1278547_unical_wow_jpg6f6dc10561fc69e02ffa9764abadd143

this is not unical my dear.

that's abroad.
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2013
tpia@:
i think you should modify your thread title and remove OAU from it.

I spent quite some time searching for threads and pictures of other school campuses in nigeria and found virtually nothing, very embarrassing imo.

not sure why OAU is always the one in the spotlight on nl, small time now nl junk journalism go begin type all kinds of fairy tales and nonsensical stuff in the name of being "among" OAU commentators.

eg born for toilet after some heavy sex rounds with mr priaprism.

eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no mind OAU, these photos am uploading sometimes leave sublimal impressions in my mind anytime i look @ 'em, it makes me feel wowified mehnnnn like my frd @ OAU used to jokingly said "mehnnnnnnnnnn! ..lolzzzz
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by tpia5: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2013
this is nice

anyway, found this thread on skyscraper:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=93558390

featuring african universities.
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by DonaldGenes(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2013
tpia@:

this is not unical my dear.

that's abroad.
it's a mistake,will delete it
Re: "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge by tpia5: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2013
graduate school:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teachers Registration Council Says Unqualified Teachers To Go In December / Meet Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Kano School Teacher (Video, Photos) / LASU Shortlists Candidates Without PhD For VC Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.