Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,897 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa (1264 Views)

FOI Not Binding On States- Lagos Govt / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa / Nigeria’s Constitution Is A Fraud - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria

The constitution of Nigeria is not binding to Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa

Is not ,

Here is African union constitution, Morocco was part of africa union. After a while Morroco pull out of africa union. Why did africa union not show morroco their constitution.

When military Olusegun Obasanjo sign the document in 1979, he had no power to sign sure. He was a military man, all laws by the military are not acceptable in international law. Obasanjo did not know what the word sovereignty mean.. He did not know what sovereignty mean till less than 2 month ago. 99% of nigeria office holders do not know the meaning.

Constitution is just a piece of paper.. It is not binding to western nigeria, it can leave nigeria... Just like Morroco . constitution is just an agreement that any of the party to the agreement can say, I am no more interested in. Human divorce. Please ask international lawyers.

[s][/s]http://www.africanconstitution.org/home/constitutive-act

Morocco is not part of africa union .. it remove itself from africa union

http://mg.co.za/article/2013-04-26-00-morocco-has-au-aspirations/

Ghana and Guinea formed Ghana-Guinea Union in 1958 (Union of African States). just like Western Nigeria, eastern nigeria and Northern nigeria form Nigeria in 1960. if you have friend from Ghana please called them and ask if I am speaking the truth.

Koffi annan is my witness.

Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by Chanchit: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
E be like say this engr brain don dey leak, u've been opening silly threads of late, wetin come concern us if ur papa be the first human on earth. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
sad angry grin
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by sammy329(m): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2013
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 3:20am On Aug 30, 2013
grin
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 3:31am On Aug 30, 2013
Morocco is not part of africa union .. it remove itself from africa union

http://mg.co.za/article/2013-04-26-00-morocco-has-au-aspirations/

Ghana and Guinea formed Ghana-Guinea Union in 1958 which was change to Union of African States. just like Western Nigeria, eastern nigeria and Northern nigeria form Nigeria in 1960. if you have friend from Ghana please called them and ask if I am speaking the truth.

Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 3:51am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 4:09am On Aug 30, 2013
grin
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 5:52am On Aug 30, 2013
wink

it is just you people are not well educated. That why it is hard to pass on my message. Look most people who speech on nigeria television lack depth when they talk. when one of your governor talk it looks like he did not go to school. And he claim he had a degree.

You see one 3 sovereign state form a union , anyone in that union can pull out when they like. If they feel the term they dont like.

You should not.. Nigeria never had a president till 1979 after azikiwe declared himself president from 1967 to 1979 nigeria never had a president. When shehu shagari became president of Nigeria.
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2013
most of the people at that time did not speak or understand english, so they did not know what was going on. my grandfather deal with the governor general.
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2013
grin shocked
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2013
why do you think they are disgracing obasanjo and tinubu because people are reading this in nigeria and some people know the truth.

tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjWFOcn1y8

Obasanjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ytW23Vodo&list=PL9BA9A24EFAECF049
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2013
After living abroad for so long i discovered that some of your so call leaders lack exposure. You can imagine fashola who claim to be a lawyer, sued Jang over what he should not.
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2013
grin sad
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2013
shocked
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
The word of God says the my sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me, What it means is the people do not follow tinubu or obasanjo or fashola.. They follow me, because I truth represent their voice. That why i show you people my facebook. You can see that is the army force of Nigeria. because they have had it up to here,

they will clear obasanjo, tinubu or fashola or fani kayode or anyone who do not listen to me. Because their own lifes are first in danger as members of the army. they will kill fashola, obasanjo or tinubu or Jonathan or fani kayode etc. if fashola doubt it, they come and shoot him, because the people are feed up.. etc or any senators, if you dont listen. Word of God says wisdom is for the wise.

The sheep only listen to who. So listen to my voice.. because leadership have change hands. the people are feed up with old wine in new bottle.

Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
and if you fail to listen now this is where we are going. yorubas have uranium. this is a nuclear bomb. and i have inform the international community. to prevent this. you most listen to me. stop listen to fashola, obasanjo or tinubu or Jonathan or fani kayode etc and other they are not been sincere with you. we are a people who develop oil platform. So anything is possible. we would be able to develop nuclear bomb.

When I say listen to my voice, you listen because people dont hear anything.. The sheep follow the voice , another the word of God says, they will not follow. they will not follow fashola, obasanjo or tinubu or Jonathan or fani kayode etc because the sheep know his voice.

Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by bloggernaija: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Musiwa. No satellite picture?
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by cashkid18(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dis guy is confused.,he nids jesus
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Musiwa .... U may not get well very soon ... The satellite picture has proven so !!!
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 12:53am On Aug 31, 2013
cool grin
[size=48pt]
We should leave Nigeria to protect our people life. Seun osewa was the one who alter it and change what i said.. Seun osewa is not sincere, that is why I now use http://Westernniger.com because he modify the post.
[/size]
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 2:06am On Aug 31, 2013
donroxy go to school illiterate. what do you see in this video...

it is nation were the chance of using nuclear bomb is 100% guarantee , in a civil war. they will use a nuclear bomb. it will be africa first nuclear bomb war.. they will not likely use guns.

who built this things.. yoruba people

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/05/nns-andoni-p100vanguard.jpg[/img]
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 2:12am On Aug 31, 2013
what is the ethnics of this army outside of nigeria. 2/3 are yoruba/fon people, it is not the nigeria army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QzPuN4oSuk
Re: Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria --Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 2:25am On Aug 31, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Super Fraudster Wanted In America By FBI Over $770k Internet Love Scam / How Stella Oduah And Cronies Plundered The Nigerian Aviation Sector-insider Acct / VP Namadi Sambo Jittery Over Mass Defection From PDP To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.