Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Benefits Of Eating Bananas - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Benefits Of Eating Bananas (1325 Views)

Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas / 25 Powerful Reasons To Eat Bananas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Eating Bananas by steg0miah: 12:49am On Aug 30, 2013
If you think bananas are just for monkeys, think again.

o Bananas help overcome depression due high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain  neurotransmitter

o Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar

o Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and night time leg cramps by eating a banana

o Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana

o Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation

o Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight              loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6

o Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from                 bananas

-www.foodmatters
http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/healthwise/benefits-of-eating-bananas/
Re: Benefits Of Eating Bananas by Suzie0(f): 5:54am On Aug 30, 2013
@op tnks *runs out to grab a bunch of banana*smiley
Re: Benefits Of Eating Bananas by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
One of my favourite fruits
Re: Benefits Of Eating Bananas by Godmother(f): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2013
Think I need to start eating lots of banana cos I just went through an experience that leaves me depressed once in a while.
Re: Benefits Of Eating Bananas by Hunkyimage(m): 2:42am On Sep 09, 2013
Suzie 0.:
@op tnks *runs out to grab a bunch of banana*smiley

Take banana till u go yo..(in Dprince voice)
Re: Benefits Of Eating Bananas by steg0miah: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hunkyimage:

Take banana till u go yo..(in Dprince voice)

Lmao!

(1) (Reply)

What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? / 5 Mixers You Should Never Drink / Differences Between Expiry & Best Before Date Of Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.