Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

"I Almost Ended Up As A Prostitute" - Mercy Johnson Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Almost Ended Up As A Prostitute" - Mercy Johnson Confesses (1369 Views)

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Almost Ended Up As A Prostitute" - Mercy Johnson Confesses by TalkNews: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-iPilDthJ3Cg/Uh4rvazNZqI/AAAAAAAANp8/BM8t0_CyHqY/s400/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FTUorMS5KUEc%253D%253F%253D-789654[/img]

Mercy Johnson Okojie turned 29 years today the 28th of August 2013 and here is a message from the mother of one to her fans...
Today, I thought of many things I would love to have as birthday gifts and the many dreams I am still pursuing. In all of this I'm not losing sight of the fact that if not for God I might have ended up on the street like the many kids and young adults begging for food and some prostituting to make ends meet. If we know the circumstances that force some of these people on the street, we would spare a CONTINUE READDING AT
http://newsinigeria..com/2013/08/i-almost-ended-up-as-prostitute-mercy.html#more
smiley

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS
Re: "I Almost Ended Up As A Prostitute" - Mercy Johnson Confesses by tutaboi(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2013
good for u
Re: "I Almost Ended Up As A Prostitute" - Mercy Johnson Confesses by slimmygold1(f): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2013
God almighty God will continue to blesss you Amen.you wil not lack anything yes
Re: "I Almost Ended Up As A Prostitute" - Mercy Johnson Confesses by nbright: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2013
Nice shape

1 Like

Re: "I Almost Ended Up As A Prostitute" - Mercy Johnson Confesses by drbenneth: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2013
happy birthday beauty..
Re: "I Almost Ended Up As A Prostitute" - Mercy Johnson Confesses by oubi: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2013
[size=14pt]Thanks OP
No need continuing......
I'm ok with the amebo piece u shared. wink.
[/size]
Re: "I Almost Ended Up As A Prostitute" - Mercy Johnson Confesses by soloxxng: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2013
in the first place... Wat is she
Re: "I Almost Ended Up As A Prostitute" - Mercy Johnson Confesses by nerodenero: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2013
Thank God you had an opportunity to turn your situation around, many don't have such. You can only help by impacting positively on those people from the streets. I tell you, you will be remembered as a hero.
She is looking more lovely in traditional attire than those skimpy dress most celebrities like to wear. Traditional attire, any day and time makes you presentable, appealing, lovely and mature.

(1) (Reply)

South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" / Flavour Engagement Rumours: “my Career Is The Only Thing On My Mind / Halima Abubakar Fires Back At Those Who Criticized Her For Going Bra-less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.