Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,061 members, 7,867,010 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige (4291 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
bashy_demy: Do you have proof of what you write up there? I mean about the rape, Killed many unarmed,and the little one that got shot. You are a fool and bastard son of the land. What happen to the people the igbo Army killed then? are they not human being? i think you need to understand the world Civil first before you come here and rant nonsense. Biafra try to break away from a country which is not an easy thing to do, US fough Civil with UK before they gain independence. South Sudan and North Sudan fought before the split, So many countries did and succeed. So because the Biafra did not succeed does nto give you the right to label one Army who fought in the war bad or do you think its every Military man that will be a Coward like your Ojukwu?

You guys should not turn this thread into another Adekunle thread please. Yall can open another thread and thrash it out. This one right here is solely dedicated to APGA's victory come November. grin
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by bashydemy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
My position is that Ngige is not any better than the other candidates. However, Ngige made his case worse by speaking in support of Fashola's evil and illegal detention and deportation of Nigerians in their fatherland. Here are some questions for you to ponder:
-Would Ngige have supported the deportation if he was not in APC?
-Ngige fought tooth and nail to become a senator in 2011. He won and has been a senator for over 2 years, but what difference has he made in the life of his constituents?
- Ngige seems to be contesting for ANY elective position available. He contested for governorship in 2010, senatorial position in 2011 and then governorship again in 2013. Is that not a sign of confusion and desperation? Cant he stay one minute without political power? Even Dora Akunyili that contested the senate position with him in 2011 is not involved in the coming election
Why are you just bias? What happen to the Sacked non indigine in Abia state are they not in there fatherland? What happen to the people deported from Abuja to there various state are they not in there fatherland? WHat happen to the people deport fron River State, Akwa Ibom etc are they not in there Fatherland? if you dont stop this nonsense you will just die or hatred when you Ngige finally declare winner. And about Akinyuli, She contested for Primary and lost so get your fact right next time.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by softwareman(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

My brother, i think he knows what he is saying. You wouldn't understand until you come down here and sample opinions. APC is hated grievously by most Anambrarians and they cant wait to prove that come November 16.

I am smart enough to understand the objective of this thread(and the many more that will come up before the nov election).

I also understand the predicament of APGA/supporters with regards to the coming election.

APGA strategy for this election is dangerous but obvious. i will explain.

The battle has come down to Ngige /Otiano and APGA / APC

there is nothing to sell to the people because APGA is virtually a faction of PDP and The APGA candidate is virtually unknown with is no known tangible achievement to associate him with.This is why you guys are deliberately not making any efforts to promote him or sell him to the people who do not know him for now.

the only thing left(and this is the obvious strategy here) is to whip up primordial sentiments and stoke the ember of tribal hatred against the other candidate and other party.

it is shameful but the strategy might work and it might not work( we won't know until nov 2013)
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Wily1Wily: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
bashy_demy: Do you have proof of what you write up there? I mean about the rape, Killed many unarmed,and the little one that got shot. You are a fool and bastard son of the land. What happen to the people the igbo Army killed then? are they not human being? i think you need to understand the world Civil first before you come here and rant nonsense. Biafra try to break away from a country which is not an easy thing to do, US fough Civil with UK before they gain independence. South Sudan and North Sudan fought before the split, So many countries did and succeed. So because the Biafra did not succeed does nto give you the right to label one Army who fought in the war bad or do you think its every Military man that will be a Coward like your Ojukwu?
I proof how Benjamin Adekunle who is a card Carrying member of APC killed unarmed Igbo infants and rap-ed their women, even Yoruba APC members here hailed him as their Hero for killing Igbos.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by bashydemy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wily1Wily:
Lagos is a no mans land rule by a Apc Yoruba man, Lagos does not belong to APC Yorubas
Shut up your mouth there ewu, Lagos is no man land so na your papa get Lagos? the last time i checked and since i was born, I have only see an Oba's in lagos not Obi or Igwe so how come your people no claim to be king of Lagos fool like you.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
egift:

Who the hell is?
You wanna know me, Ask any wise clear thinking man, he will explain to you. Thanks
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by bashydemy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wily1Wily:
I proof how Benjamin Adekunle who is a card Carrying member of APC killed unarmed Igbo infants and rap-ed their women, even Yoruba APC members here hailed him as their Hero for killing Igbos.
And you also have to proof how Obasanjo finally finish the ibos and there biafra dream or were you not also told about that too? anuofia. Check the thread below to see how your Hero handed over you to Obasanjo and Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/409240/handed-biafra-over-obasanjo-achuzia
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by softwareman(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wily1Wily:
So you are happy your brother Ngige is in the same party with Yoruba Benjamin Adekunle

Is Ngige Yoruba as well. Look if it is a sin to associate with yorubas in any form, the candidate of APGA is also guilty.

Not only has he stayed in soluyi Gbagada for a long time with many yoruba friends and associates, he also have a significant chieftancy title form ekiti state.

peter obi's company, next international based in lagos, also have many Yoruba staffs.

You guys are only promoting hatred for yoruba people because of the coming election.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Wily1Wily: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
bashy_demy: Shut up your mouth there ewu, Lagos is no man land so na your papa get Lagos? the last time i checked and since i was born, I have only see an Oba's in lagos not Obi or Igwe so how come your people no claim to be king of Lagos fool like you.
Is Lagos a Yoruba word?, if you think lagos belong to Yoruba, why not rename it to sound Yoruba, Lagos belong to all Nigerians. Lagos is a no mans land and will remain like that forever.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by naijaswag1: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ngige
Sore point - deportation, APC

Obiano
Sore point - fidelity bank, obi's stooge

Nwoye
Sore point - PDP with all its anti-democratic antecedents

Ifeanyi Uba
Sore point - Capital oil mismanagement

Soludo
Sore point - high risk candidate (undefined), larger than life CV

I wish I have time to pen down an analysis of these candidates. In my university days, I used to be a political strategist cum godfather. Fellow students come to me for analysis of opponents and possible strategies to win and my fees was nothing less than five thousand naira (N5,000). My electioneering machinery produced two SUG presidents and lots of other positions.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Anambra will turn into a SouthWestern state just as Edo state under Oshiomhole has turned into a SouthWestern state

who doesn't know that Edo state is overhyped. Oshiomole is working? Yes. But he is not independent, tinubu still push him around. Oshiomole is still able to deliver because he is bit stubborn and evasive an attribute mr. Ngige lack...he couldn't even stand up to common fashola

And a SouthWestern state is where millions of your people are tropping to daily because of the allure of good governance

cant you get it into your head, lagos is 'Bona vacantes' igbos made lagos what it is. If you doubt me conduct a research.

Why are some of you incurably tribalistic and blind to reason like this

Am not tribalistic, am too educated for that. Am just afraid that anambra may become a minority in southeast. Ask an imo man, he will explain better. Anambra is too sophisticated to become a toy in the hands of APC
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Wily1Wily: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
bashy_demy: And you also have to proof how Obasanjo finally finish the ibos and there biafra dream or were you not also told about that too? anuofia.
Obasanjo did not kill any Igbo,
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
naija_swag: Ngige
Sore point - deportation, APC

Obiano
Sore point - fidelity bank, obi's stooge

Nwoye
Sore point - PDP with all its anti-democratic antecedents

Ifeanyi Uba
Sore point - Capital oil mismanagement

Soludo
Sore point - high risk candidate (undefined), larger than life CV

I wish I have time to pen down an analysis of these candidates. In my university days, I used to be a political strategist cum godfather. Fellow students come to me for analysis of opponents and possible strategies to win and my fees was nothing less than five thousand naira (N5,000). My electioneering machinery produced two SUG presidents and lots of other positions.

sorry scumbag....No money today come tomorrow
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by magnewgril40: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Point of correction APC is not yoruba party
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Wily1Wily: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
magnewgril40: Point of correction APC is not yoruba party
APC is a Yoruba party, 99.999999% members are Yorubas
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
jchime:

Am not tribalistic, am too educated for that. Am just afraid that anambra may become a minority in southeast. Ask an imo man, he will explain better. Anambra is too sophisticated to become a toy in the hands of APC

Whoever was the I.diot that intersparse my earlier comment with wordings not originally contained therein. Which you quoted is cursed from now till his 10th generation

Shameless never-do-wella who would not mind doing the most bizarre of all things to smear an opponent!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
software man:

I am smart enough to understand the objective of this thread(and the many more that will come up before the nov election).

I also understand the predicament of APGA/supporters with regards to the coming election.

APGA strategy for this election is dangerous but obvious. i will explain.

The battle has come down to Ngige /Otiano and APGA / APC

there is nothing to sell to the people because APGA is virtually a faction of PDP and The APGA candidate is virtually unknown with is no known tangible achievement to associate him with.This is why you guys are deliberately not making any efforts to promote him or sell him to the people who do not know him for now.

the only thing left(and this is the obvious strategy here) is to whip up primordial sentiments and stoke the ember of tribal hatred against the other candidate and other party.

it is shameful but the strategy might work and it might not work( we won't know until nov 2013)

Even without the deportation saga, Ngige would have still found it almost impossible to defeat an APGA candidate under APC in a Governoship elections. He has already been disgraced twice under normal circumstances not to talk of his utterances during the deportation saga! This is politics and not emotions! Ngige cannot govern Anambra under APC. simple.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by softwareman(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
egift: @Everyone:
Have you noticed how those who are against Ngige are not proud or mention those they support? The best they do is mention the party grin

[img]http://destinationnigeria.files./2013/08/524164_105827182896402_962248302_n.jpg[/img]

For very obvious reasons.

The other day, in a different thread, a guy asked for the achievements of the APGA candidate,by the time someone responded with the list of achievements i could not stop laughing!

APGA and their candidate have nothing to offer in this coming election. that is why they want to explore tribalism to it fullest.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by naijaswag1: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
jchime: sorry scumbag....No money today come tomorrow

Scallywag, nincompoop. That's what you are.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
software man:

For very obvious reasons.

The other day, in a different thread, a guy asked for the achievements of the APGA candidate,by the time someone responded with the list of achievements i could not stop laughing!

APGA and their candidate have nothing to offer in this coming election. that is why they want to explore tribalism to it fullest.

And what are Ngige's Achievements? Ohh, let me list them
1. Okija shrine visitor.
2. Electoral mandate thief
3. A dormant Senator for 3 years
4. Introduced us to politics of Thuggery and touting.

Rubbish.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Wily1Wily: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

1. Okija shrine visitor.
Rubbish.
Ohh Another Ngiges achievement is allying himself with Yoruba APC that deported some Anambra Igbos from Lagos
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by CapitalCee(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Among all the candidates ,i want to ask, who has performed better? If Ngige is good let him govern us, if its obiano let him govern, at least i know that the 2 ubas are thieves.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by softwareman(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

Even without the deportation saga, Ngige would have still found it almost impossible to defeat an APGA candidate under APC in a Governoship elections. He has already been disgraced twice under normal circumstances not to talk of his utterances during the deportation saga! This is politics and not emotions! Ngige cannot govern Anambra under APC. simple.

my brother, an opposition candidate scoring 60,000 votes against an incumbent who scored 97000 votes in an election where the imcumbent have the support of a great and illustrious son of ndigbo in the name of ojukwu(who rightly begged, with tears, that his people should do him a last honour by voting for obi) is not a disgrace.

An opposition candidate who defeats chief ojukwu in one of the two local govts in nnewi is not a push over.

An opposition candidate who won hands down in four local govts in the last governorship election has scored a moral victory.

An opposition candidate who defeated the combined power of Obi / Umeh / Dora akinyuli in the last senatorial election(despite the vicious tribal hatred campaign) is a force to be reckoned with any day , any time.

if is easy to play opposition politics, why has obi virtually turned APGA into a faction of PDP (whereby jonathan dictates who can and cannot be the candidate of APGA)

let us be sincere, the only chance APGA has of defeating Ngige /APC is to fully exploit tribal sentiments against ngige and APC as seems to be the strategy or else APGA will be faced with ignominious defeat.

Don't ever make the mistake of making this election issue or performance based.

I know you are so confident because you are so sure that the tribal sentiment strategy will work.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by DerideGull(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

1. Okija shrine visitor.

Rubbish.

Who knows which deity Ngige is visiting in Yoruba land as we debate? A man of upright character would not have visited the Okija deity in the first instance talk less talking about it later.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by softwareman(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wily1Wily:
Ohh Another Ngiges achievement is allying himself with Yoruba APC that deported some Anambra Igbos from Lagos

Please try to be more imaginative in the application of this tribal hatred strategy.

You are making it too obvious and boring!
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by softwareman(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
DerideGull:

Who knows which deity Ngige is visiting in Yoruba land as we debate? A man of upright character would not have visited the Okija deity in the first instance talk less talking about it later.

Why visit Yoruba land for deity. Are there no more deity in igbo land?

Clever guy. i know you just added the Yoruba land for tribal effects!

For god sake , this is an anambra election, and no matter how much you try,ngige is an igbo man.
You cannot take that away from him because you want APGA to win an election.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
software man:

my brother, an opposition candidate scoring 60,000 votes against an incumbent who scored 97000 votes in an election where the imcumbent have the support of a great and illustrious son of ndigbo in the name of ojukwu(who rightly begged, with tears, that his people should do him a last favour by voting for obi) is not a disgrace.

An opposition candidate who defeats chief ojukwu in one of the two local govts in nnewi is not a push over.

An opposition candidate who won hands down in four local govts in the last governorship election has scored a moral victory.

An opposition candidate who defeated the combined power of Obi / Umeh / Dora akinyuli in the last senatorial election(despite the vicious tribal hatred campaign) is a force to be reckoned with any day , any time.

if is easy to play opposition politics, why has obi virtually turned APGA into a faction of PDP (whereby jonathan dictates who can and cannot be the candidate of APGA)

let us be sincere, the only chance APGA has of defeating Ngige /APC is to fully exploit tribal sentiments against ngige and APC as seems to be the strategy or else APGA will be faced with ignominious defeat.

I know you are so confident because you are so sure that the tribal sentiment strategy will work.

In the last senatorial election, Ngige, a former governor, contested with a lady. So when a former governor of a state defeats a lady in an election, it shouldn't be a issue. Even if the lady was backed by the incumbent governor, it does not diminish the fact that she's a lady and some men would not buy the idea of being led by a lady.

As for the other elections you mentioned, defeat is defeat, whether by narrow or wide margin. A house of reps election recently held in Imo. Though the election is inconclusive, despite the backing of Okorocha, the APGA candidate could only establish a narrow lead over the PDP candidate. The point is that when local elections are freely conducted you shouldn't expect the margin between the winner and loser to be too wide.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
In the last senatorial election, Ngige, a former governor, contested with a lady. So when a former governor of a state defeats a lady in an election, it shouldn't be a issue. Even if the lady was backed by the incumbent governor, it does not diminish the fact that she's a lady and some men would not buy the idea of being led by a lady.

As for the other elections you mentioned, defeat is defeat, whether by narrow or wide margin. A house of reps election recently held in Imo. Though the election is inconclusive, despite the backing of Okorocha, the APGA candidate could only establish a narrow lead over the PDP candidate. The point is that when local elections are freely conducted you shouldn't expect the margin between the winner and loser to be too wide.

This time you choose to inject a sexist approach to yr base/crude politicking

Invariably u believe women can never amount to anything due to their gender abi

Even if the best of women aspire against a man,the man would always triumph irrespective of the qualities of the woman concern?
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
software man:

my brother, an opposition candidate scoring 60,000 votes against an incumbent who scored 97000 votes in an election where the imcumbent have the support of a great and illustrious son of ndigbo in the name of ojukwu(who rightly begged, with tears, that his people should do him a last honour by voting for obi) is not a disgrace.
It is a big disgrace considering how popular the dwarf was made to look.

What happened to the othe LG?

Four out of 21? You are a joke!!! hahahahaha! How popular is tha opposition?

He needed a run-off to defeat them in his perceived stronghold? How strong is this opposition?

APGA is APGA and not a faction of PDP. That's a pigment of your imagination. Dont confuse Obi's personal relationship with GEJ with APGA's direction and stance as a party. Maybe LP is also a faction of PDP considering Mimiko's relationship with GEJ. FYI, mature minds don't play politics of hate and bitterness like the folks in APC!

Tribal sentiments or not, APC cannot govern Anambra. Deal with it!

APGA's 8 year rule under Obi is the best thing to have ever happened to Anambra. Make no mistake about it. Peter Obi's rural followership is intimidating and those folks count greatly in elections.

Yes, i am 100% confident that based on Peter Obi's on-going transformation of Anambra State, the election is already won.

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
DerideGull:

Nwanne, don't worry yourself. Anambrarians know the man too well to allow him sell us into new age slavery!
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by softwareman(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

My guy you must be a male chauvinist!

You call Dora Akinyuli a lady! Like that?

Dora Akinyuli have achieved in her life time what thousands of men cannot achieve. she was already renowned across the country both as a successful DG of the NAFDAC and a competent federal Minister of information. she was the first of all the ministers with the courage to challenge the yaradua cabal.And you dismiss her as just a lady?

She was dragged to APGA by obi to contest the anambra central senatorial district against his perennial nemesis chris ngige.

obi is from the same local govt as umeh- which is one of the local govts that makes up the anambra central senatorial district).

So ngige defeated obi and umeh and akinyuli(combined) in their territory.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Agbalanze: Our hate for buhari and tinubu supercedes our love for Ngige... So so unfortunate for ngige!!! undecided

hopefully you are not speaking for Igbos sha oo..

Hate over love? na una ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar / SHOCKING: Nigerian Pastor Who Sucks Breast To 'HEAL' Women Exposed / Nnamdi Kanu Spotted In A Train Station In London Eating Popcorn..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.