Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station (1084 Views)

Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station / Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station / Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station by popalot: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2013
male and female pump attendants are urgently needed in MRS filling station around Amuwo Odofin. Submitt ur CV to afvrecruitment@yahoo.com....preferably WAEC qualification holders...Please you can suggest someone for the job.Interview soon
Re: Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station by tipper1: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Goodafternoon I sent my CV to that Email adddress and my phone number you thing contact me
Re: Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station by popalot: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sorry about that...mayb the slot was taken then....Pls do send it again.
Re: Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station by tipper1: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hello, I sent my CV again I don't know maybe you got it again if not you can call me on. 08152756957 my frienD also sent you is own CV too I don't know maybe you got it sir you can send me your nnumber maybe you can call Thanks very much
Re: Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station by sunjos79: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2013
Why are u insincere in ur advert?tell them it is 5000k per month as salary to save those who might be staying far.
Re: Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station by tipper1: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Goodmorning.I haven't hear anything from you I've sent my number To you I sent my CV to you I thing here anything from you when you call me I will come to your Company directly
Re: Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station by tipper1: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Goodmorning.I haven't hear anything from you I've sent my number To you I sent my CV to you I thing here anything from you when you call me I will come to your Company directly 08152756957
Re: Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station by tonynosi: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
SCAMMERS BE WARNED
Re: Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station by popalot: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
I HAVE RECIEVED A NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS AND SOME SEEM TOO OLD FOR THE JOB. PLEASE WHAT IS YOUR NAME SO I COULD FILTER THE MAIL AND CHECK YOUR APPLICATION.
Re: Male And Female Pump Attendants Are Urgently Needed In MRS Filling Station by popalot: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
@tipper. I JUST CHECKED YOUR PROFILE ON NAIRALAND AND I SEE YOU ARE A DRIVER. CAN YOU DRIVE A BIG OIL TANK TRUCK?

(1) (Reply)

A Call From 4100 / Sunrose Consulting Calling For Interview / Vacancies: Research Assistant & Office Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.