Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Mercy Johnson, Expose How She Escape Being A Prostitute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Expose How She Escape Being A Prostitute (741 Views)

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Mercy Johnson, Expose How She Escape Being A Prostitute by recentvac: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Today, I thought of many things I would love to have as birthday gifts and the many dreams I’m still pursuing.
In all of this I’m not losing sight of the fact that if not for God I might have ended up on the street like the many kids and young adults begging for food and some prostituting to make ends meet.

If we know the circumstances that force some of these people on the street, we would spare a thought for them. I am where I am today purely by the grace of God and the grace of the people who believed in me from the word go.

Recently, I was at the Boys Reform Oregun,Lagos,the discussion I had with the principal Mr. Kotun and much later with the Special Adviser in charge of all remand homes in Lagos set me thinking about the boys and girls on the street.
They have dreams too. Can they fulfill those dreams on the street? The answer will likely be no because I won’t be where I am today if I had ended up on the

source; http://accessnaija.com/2013/08/actress-mercy-johnson-expose-how-she-escape-being-a-prostitute/
Re: Mercy Johnson, Expose How She Escape Being A Prostitute by sunday478(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
If not for her marriage, i wounld have differenciated her from one, the diff then was that she show on TV regular. FTC
Re: Mercy Johnson, Expose How She Escape Being A Prostitute by MissyB3(f): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2013

(1)

9ice Goes Back To School / Snoop Lion Won A Pound Of Weed In A Bet. / Annie & Tuface Idibia Expecting Second Child Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.