Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Invest In Desktop Engineering Skills In Just Two Days And Make A Living On It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Desktop Engineering Skills In Just Two Days And Make A Living On It (615 Views)

Two Days Boom For Forex And Binary Option Traders / NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Desktop Engineering Skills In Just Two Days And Make A Living On It by AbiodunFaf(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yes that is correct, why waste your time and precious money at a computer school when you can learn practical computer engineering in just two days and on the third day you have already started making money from the skill.

I will hold you by the hands and practically train you in just two days all about desktop repairs. Just imagine the number of computers in your area by a survey that was carried out recently hardly will you get to a house and not see one person that has a computer in your compound, now imagine the number odf homes in your area, the market potential is just very high. You will make your money in no time.

So how much is this training, I will charge the first 10 people 3500 I mean just that and I will teach you all that I knw practically in computer engineering in just two daysm if after the two days you cannot repair computers then ask me for your money I will even return the money you have spent on transportation back to you with unreserved apology.

Mind you I will only be teaching in groups of 5 in order to manage the training cost.

So to participate, just leave your contact on this thread and I will get back to you on the necessary details, but the training will be taking place at ikeja. So don't miss this wonderful opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Stakeholders Move To Form Mortgage Asset Registry. / A Financier/partner Needed.pls Call Engr Wale On 08092462167 / Docherich Best Dealers In The Best Stone Coated Roofing Sheet, Price 2200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.