Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa (1991 Views)

Meeting Nigerian Men In Houston Tx / Edo Men Have The Tiniest Mojo / Are Nigerian Men Bad Toasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by dachosen1(f): 9:24pm On May 31, 2006
Why is that Nigerian men constantly try to get with young girls. I dont know about in Nigeria but I know about in USA, New York to be percise. A guy will be about 33 years of age and he insist that he gets a 16 year olds number. I remember when I was around 17 years old the leader of one of the Mosque tried to get with me. He was like "There are a lot of boys who will want to talk to you. Don't mind those boys. Stivk with your education. You can deal with boys later on in life. Here is my number you should call me. We should talk." There I was thinking that he was trying to preach to me, mean while he tryna get my number. Don't even get me started with the ones at parties
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by sade511(f): 10:37pm On May 31, 2006
Yes I know what you mean. I was at a party one time and this guy that might have been in his 40s tried to talk to me and ming you I was 16, I just ignored him and acted like my mother was caling me. I felt so violated.
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Hotstepper(f): 11:06pm On May 31, 2006
same in Toronto and itz gissing me off, I cursed out one cuz i was really angry who was trying 2 get ma friend's number he doesnt even know and lied that he gat her number and lost it, bla bla bla
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by sade511(f): 11:08pm On May 31, 2006
And it was another one he tried to lie about his age he was like 25 and he told me he was 18, I felt like slapping him angry
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by hotangel2(f): 11:20pm On May 31, 2006
It is something we call

"ai mora lagba". They don't know they are OLD. They are just sickos. Btw, i won't BLAME them oo. I mean 16 years old of nowadays. Wetin them sef dey wear go parties.

Infact, wetin them dey do for clubs? I understand nigerian parties, but most of these girls go to clubs. Just because you're 17 and in college does not mean u should useless your life.

Majority of the 16 years old that these 32 year old nigerian men toast, are putting it on themselves. Wearing cloths that squeeze all their body together, They dress looking WAAAAy older than 16. Some girls like me have big statures, and look way matured than our age (big ass, big boobs, big way of talking, infact BIG EVERYTHING), yet they still dress like some mama's that have one child. Alot of 16 year olds and 17 year olds, they'll be doing yanga, shaking their ass, when they know they are in the midst of people older than them.

If you're in the midst of your age group, GO CRAZY, but if you're in the midst of people u know are older than you, and u wouldn't want them to harrass you. Stay PUT!

I wont preach now, because i know im also sometimes guilty of making those old men think in the wrong manner. But i'll say, majority of cases where an older guy toasts a young girl, he doesn't really know the girl is young. It has happened, even in church. If they ask for my number, I just say I'm 16. Anyone that is smart enough will understand. The perverts will get insulted.

Chikena.
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 01, 2006
hot-angel:

It is something we call

"ai mora lagba". They don't know they are OLD. They are just sickos. Btw, i won't BLAME them oo. I mean 16 years old of nowadays. Wetin them sef dey wear go parties.

Infact, wetin them dey do for clubs? I understand nigerian parties, but most of these girls go to clubs. Just because you're 17 and in college does not mean u should useless your life.

Majority of the 16 years old that these 32 year old nigerian men toast, are putting it on themselves. Wearing cloths that squeeze all their body together, They dress looking WAAAAy older than 16. Some girls like me have big statures, and look way matured than our age (big ass, big boobs, big way of talking, infact BIG EVERYTHING), yet they still dress like some mama's that have one child. Alot of 16 year olds and 17 year olds, they'll be doing yanga, shaking their ass, when they know they are in the midst of people older than them.

If you're in the midst of your age group, GO CRAZY, but if you're in the midst of people u know are older than you, and u wouldn't want them to harrass you. Stay PUT!

I wont preach now, because i know im also sometimes guilty of making those old men in the wrong manner. But i'll say, majority of cases where an older guy toasts a young girl, he doesn't really know the girl is young. It has happened, even in church. If they ask for my number, I just say I'm 16. Anyone that is smart enough will understand. The perverts will get insulted.

Chikena.

Na wa for u, infact it seems you were reading my mind as i was reading the earlier posts!
Chicks that are being disturbed by older men, what are u doing where the older men can find you? You claim to be 16 you dress like a 30 yr old slut. You wear dresses that expose your nipples, your belly is perpetually exposed, you make sure your pants beome like second skin and spend all your waking hrs in the club and then you are pissed that older men are hitting on you. you should be ashamed of yourselves.
You attend parties when your mates are doing homework,, while your colleagues are thinking of the future you are interested in wearing that new shoe to the niteclub and you wonder why the men are hitting on you.
You splash makeup on your face like you've been divorced 5 times and you wonder why the older men are hitting on you.
I wonder how many older men would have the guts to harrass you if you simply stayed at home!
You are pissed the older men are harrasing you, how do you talk to people? Guys take ladies at face value, guys know serious girls when they see one and will keep their distance, they also know those they can swoop on for a quickie and they will take advantage.
Who do you hang out with? The beyonces and missy eliot's of these world? And you wonder why older guys are hitting on you.

You are flashing phones up and down talking and walking like you're older than my aunt and you are still wondering why older men are harrasing you!

Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Girls Have No Shame In Usa
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by dachosen1(f): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2006
First off, I for one does not dress in slutty clothes. I have respect for my body and I have class. I do not put myself out to no men. I can be at a nigerian party and they'll come up to me. I'll tell them my age and they wont be phased bout my age. Like "hello. I'm not even legal". Well now I am but that's not the point. The point that i am trying to get across is this, When u actually tell them ur age they are unphased by it and still insist that they get to know you. For example a couple of nairaland member. I wont name any names. One of them was like 40. Here I am tellin him that I am 18 and he is saying that he loves me. Honestly what kind of rubbish is that? He's like old enough to be my father.
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by sade511(f): 12:23am On Jun 01, 2006
Davidlyn. . .I dont fully agree with you.
I dont go out my house looking scantaly clad.
I am always fully covered and my friends would not dare come out their houses looking a damn fool.
And when most of the guys do try to talk to me Im wearing native that covers me up.
I think its just the men that dont have common sense to know that they old enough to be my father.
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by hotangel2(f): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2006
dachosen1:

First off, I for one does not dress in slutty clothes. I have respect for my body and I have class. I do not put myself out to no men. I can be at a nigerian party and they'll come up to me. I'll tell them my age and they wont be phased bout my age. Like "hello. I'm not even legal". Well now I am but that's not the point. The point that i am trying to get across is this, When u actually tell them your age they are unphased by it and still insist that they get to know you. For example a couple of nairaland member. I wont name any names. One of them was like 40. Here I am tellin him that I am 18 and he is saying that he loves me. Honestly what kind of rubbish is that? He's like old enough to be my father.

Those men that still continue to pest your life after you've told them ur age are the perverts that need to be insulted. IN PUBLIC!
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by mochafella(m): 12:25am On Jun 01, 2006
dachosen1:

One of them was like 40. Here I am tellin him that I am 18 and he is saying that he loves me. Honestly what kind of rubbish is that? He's like old enough to be my father.

grin grin grin grin. That's ridiculous
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 01, 2006
hmmm, me i don talk my own. Stay in your house jeje. Men cannot come and pursue you in your daddy's house. What are you doing at the "Nigerian" parties? na u sabi.

Dress well, move with the right company, guys will learn to respect you and those who won't need to be slapped real hard. Don't waste time on YIM, when you respond to a 40 yr old he thinks you are interested and only need a little pressure to crack.
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by yemstar(f): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2006
So MR. r u tryna tell me that in order for girls to not get harrassed they should lock themselves up in their papa's house like prisoners, while everyother person is having a life undecided say wetin happen abegi

As far as you know you respect yourself and those men walk up to you knowing fully well you are under age then they don't deserve your respect or your time. Its perverts like that that get under my skin
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by firefly(f): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2006
18, that's not too bad, u see 18 yr old married gilrs here or single mom with 2 or 3 kids . some are even more mature than some girls in their 20s. younger than that, then it's a problem cuz it's ILLEGAL. i'm not saying it's ok or right but men will always be men. a man can talk to anybody, some of then have no boundaries and it's always been that way, from d beginning of time. why do u hear about incest and all that nasty stuff, men sleeping with their own daughters or sister- inlaws? i beleieve it's the girl that needs to set boundaries and know what to say to them whenever confronted by men like that. u can even charge them for sexual harrasment, that's why we have these laws and that's why women( especially in developed countries) are protected. it has nothing to do with shame and it's not only nigerian guys. all men, no matter d country or race, are alike, and that's d way God has created them. men here are more careful because they know the law, it's not like they are not capable of doing these things, they'r just scared. moreover, naija men r like that because we have no laws protecting women in nigeria and some cultures in nigeria support it. fortunately 4 u, u'r in a society that protects U and U can always refuse or report it if it's getting out of hand. that's why they r men and we are women, we should be smart.
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Hotstepper(f): 1:16am On Jun 01, 2006
some told me he was 25 just to get closer 2 ma age but olde and sees him with his caribbean fianace at Nigerian parties wearing same native wear, don tire
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by sade511(f): 1:27am On Jun 01, 2006
This type of stuff makes me so angry angry angry
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Efani(m): 3:04am On Jun 01, 2006
this thread is funny and dumb
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by sade511(f): 3:08am On Jun 01, 2006
how is it dumb
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by jgirl3: 3:11am On Jun 01, 2006
Y'all read my mind oooo, last month my friend and i went to a restaurant and these old geezers started hitting on us. I was wearing a long skirt and i was well covered oooo. These guys sha did not leave us alone.

It is very very very annoying
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Efani(m): 3:28am On Jun 01, 2006
yea. it is dumb.
@ j-girl
kick em in their nuts
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by jgirl3: 3:37am On Jun 01, 2006
@efani, i would have loved to but i am too cool and too ladylike to waste my time on them
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Efani(m): 3:41am On Jun 01, 2006
word! i wouldnt let em get close to u
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by jgirl3: 3:45am On Jun 01, 2006
the stupid thing is that one of them said he was celebrating his anniversary that day - imagine! I guess they were looking for entertainment or gift for the anniversary.
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Badman888(m): 3:49am On Jun 01, 2006
really celebrating his anniversery and he was still chasing around
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by jgirl3: 3:50am On Jun 01, 2006
Yeah - he was looking for a gift to get for his own personal celebration
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Efani(m): 3:51am On Jun 01, 2006
lol
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Badman888(m): 3:52am On Jun 01, 2006
did he get his gift grin
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by jgirl3: 3:54am On Jun 01, 2006
I swear it was the respect i had for naija elders that kept us from slapping them?

Get what gift? from who? hell no!
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Badman888(m): 3:56am On Jun 01, 2006
lol, thats how most of them are not only in the US, they consider their own women as old cargo and want to go for new breed,
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by debosky(m): 3:56am On Jun 01, 2006
ridiculous really, those randy ol goats are tryin to prey on young girls cos they know women their age wd never fall for their crap. little do they know even our young ladies of today know better. anniversary gift indeed! a friend of mine had the same problem, just start calling them uncle or daddy and they'll leave u in a flash wink

i'm sure not all nigerian guys are like that, there are some rare gems out here, just keep looking *see me in camera if you need more info*
cool
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by zionchic(f): 5:00am On Jun 01, 2006
debosky:

just start calling them uncle or daddy and they'll leave u in a flash wink

lolololol, indeed it gets embarrasing when older guys pester you for your number. my sister and i experienced that a lot when we were younger all i did was give them that stern unconfusing look and tell never to try that again, for mii i don't play when it comes to stuff like that, i deliberately forget the "respect your elders" that i grew up learning 'cos i know what it means to be molested and end up being blamed for encouraging the molestor
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by desiree(f): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2006
Personally, i think the problem is with Naija men in general, they are always looking for a pretty young thing to cheat on their wives with, they think younger girls are naive and vulnerable and tend to fall for their lies easily, such men are only interested in one obvious thing. I’m in my mid-twenties and was approached once by a man old enough to be my papa!!! Giving me all this crap about “variety is the spice of life” angry angry
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by diddy4(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2006
one day, my sister came to me and was like she wanted to go and party with her friend but they want me to come with them. she is 17 and i'm her big bros so i asked her why not go with your girls or even call one of doz guys dat have got respect for you(i choose her male friends for her shaa. she told me too cuzz she knows i know whats up), she said she wanted to go with me cuzz i can protect her better.

we went to the club and she was doing her thang with her friend. when they sat down to drink a lil, i wasnt sitting with them, i was getting ma grind on, this man who is like 45 walks up to both of 'em and started pestering them. my sisters friend looked at the man and said we are 17 so if u dont mind. the foolish man said age doesnt matter, u girls know what matters. my sis gives me a sign so i acted like i am just her guy. i came there and started toasting her friend. the man looked at me and said cant u see am here? i looked at him and was like, are u looking for your daughter cuzz i dont think she is here. then my sister was like, uncle, go to the ladies room she might be there. the man said sluts and my sisters friend gave him the slap of his life.

since den whenever ma sis is approached by a father, she either calls them uncle or daddy.
she has actually kicked one in the nuts cuzz he touched her ass and i finished the job for her. dont ask what i did cuzz u wont wanna know.

its just dat some men think with their di*ks and not their heads which is too bad. anyway na life. if they come call them uncle or daddy if they still insist, look for their nuts or slap them silly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Be Real & Go With The Flow. / Wanna Chat?... / For Girls That Love Big Dicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.