Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Was Never Intimate At BBA House - Beverly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Never Intimate At BBA House - Beverly (591 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Start Campaign To Compensate Tayo Over His Loss At BBA 2014 / Beverly Osu Fights Elikem Again At BBA / Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never Intimate At BBA House - Beverly by daproflinks: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Speaking to journalists at the media presentation of the two Nigerian house mates yesterday at Protea Hotel, VI, Lagos, Osu also affirmed that her love relationship with Angelo was real.
She added that she did not know what people watched during the show but that she played to the gallery and asked Nigerians to forgive her if she embarrassed them.
She said: “I am a blunt person and very real. People that knew me before BBA know that. I don’t pretend to be who I am. If it happens you fall in love, you can’t fake it. I did not have sex with Angelo. I was under at the bath tub, but we never really had sex. Maybe the camera made it look so.
Melvin, looking splendid in a brown Kaftan attire, thanked Nigerians for voting for him and said he would always be a proud ambassador.
Osu, 21, was wearing a black camisole and had her leg bandaged, having sprained her ankle on the final day while being called up the stage.
She said that she would use the platform to develop her career in the entertainment industry and also continue her studies at the National Open University of Nigeria where she is studying mass communication.

Source:
http://.com/2013/08/i-never-had-sex-at-bba-house-beverly.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: I Was Never Intimate At BBA House - Beverly by dplomaticVal: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
smbody lied..!!

(1) (Reply)

Psquare And Wizkid Nominated For 2013 MTV Europe Awards / Chidinma Goes Topless (pictures) / D'prince Shares Cute Childhood Pictures Of Himself To Mark His Birthdaytoday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.