Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice ! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice ! (7346 Views)

( Uncle Wayward ) A Nigeria Comedy Movie By Mr Ibu Alias John Okafor / Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice ! by Shyneshyne007: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
DIFFERENCE BTW A FOREIGN
ADVICE AND A NAIJA ADVICE !
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, im from Uk, i love my husband so much and i do everything to please him on bed.. i even suck his dick too but he
has refused to suck mine.. pls I don't know how to tell him to go down on me cos i really want my pussy juice sucked

*James silva : I think u need to talk to him, marriage is communication
*Sarah water : Oh my dear,sorry about that have been in your shoes before .. i told him right away when we were having sex and he is an expert in it *Micheal paper : I get down with my wife, its cool i love doing it.. You should talk to your husband.
*Deborah Cage : I like sucking my huband dick and he lick my pussy too cos we both love it when having sex talk to him I think he will like it ......

NAIJA PAGE ! My name is Aminat, i stay in Abuja, married with a kid, my
husband have refused to suck my p***y, what shud i do.. No insults abeg COMMENTS
*Dayo muyiwa : Fool, sex na food?
*Nkiru joy : You are a disgrace to womanhood.. shame on u
*Idris kunle : Any news abt Assu strike? *Toheeb sule : If u want i can suck your pussy and you will like it the way I do ti call me 07083124556
*Funmi Leye: I no blame u at all
better go find somn do wt ur life, suck koor, soakaway nii
*Richard oke : Abeg who get bb
charger
*Amaka Achebe : Ur a prostitute, u need deliverance !
*Joy Divine : Are you a lesbian why can't you be contended with what you have I knw u must be one of those jezebel's girl rubbish
*Akeem Lattif : Babe add me up let's have fun .
*Kunle Olawale : Just passing by ... Abeg who take this remote control make I change this channel
*Kate Ogechi : Driving with speed with my keke napep .. Abeg which bus stop you wan alight...
‪#‎LMAO‬#

Abeg nah wen we go grow up for 9ja and act matured for once .... 9ja comment sometimes dey always provoke me with there childish way.... Grow up guyz ... Act Mature for once....

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice ! by holyokoto(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2017
hahahahahahah Na be small thing
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice ! by Viccur(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
W
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice ! by SEEDORF441(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who get bb charger
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice ! by GoldmindswebINC(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Online Travel Agency Are Safe investment in Nigeria

If someone could believe that having a rental-car company would do well, and invested in it. If Gilbert Chagoury,(Owner of giant Eko Hotel & Suite) didn’t take every risk, There would be no EKO HOTEL,( Remember he was banned from entering USA), He had the thought that hotel industry was going to be profitable venture in the future, and invested invest in it. That remains a logical investment strategy, but today there is another option, As to compliment the saying that “early bird catches the worm”. It’s online travel agencies, or OTAs.
Years back there was no such thing as OTAs. But, Today OTAs is one of the fastest-growing entity in the travel and tourist sector in the world and making it a sensible area for investments.
Online travel agency are growing at fast pace:
In 2014, the travel and tourist sector in Nigeria crossed the ₦80 billion threshold. Since this monumental year, hotel and flight bookings via OTAs have risen to 25%. Comparatively, the increase of bookings made directly on hotel websites was only 5%. With hotel websites attracting just 23% of all bookings, there is no doubt that OTAs are becoming increasingly popular.
What makes them unique: Maximization company, believes OTAs are popular because of the meta-search features embedded on their website which makes it easier to locate their offer more easily than ordinary hotel website. It was found that 60% of travelers around the world prefer OTAs because OTAs have a much larger advertising budget, access to more consumer data, and more success at drawing in online traffic and Nigeria is no exception to this trend. Independent hotels therefore find OTAs to be useful marketing platforms to help reach markets previously unavailable. Thereby, making this venture a profitable place to invest. Others already in the industry are taking note of this growth, and will never let you know, because they simply don’t want competitors.
Consider Action:
Investing in a travel agency is indeed a serious business especially when you have the goal of building steady-income portfolio.
The first step to investing in OTAs starts with having online presence (website), which I will help you to create.
Having access to good mentorship and guide, Which I will always be there for you.
Now is that best time to act, Call or whatsapp 08147714099
Email: goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com.
See you on top!!!
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice ! by Travelking: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Great one
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice ! by Donshemzy1234: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
I didn't read.

Check my signature to redeem your gift cards. We have the best price in town. Send in your cards and get paid in no time. #nostories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice ! by Habyz(m): 2:42am On Oct 07, 2017
You make it seem like there are no sarcastic, holy people in foreign lands or as if there are no assholes there too.
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice ! by Anno81(f): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
i love 9ja

(1) (Reply)

Bracket Pulls A Crowd Of Over 35,000 In Congo / Wizkid Drawing By Google Rated Nigeria Best Portrait Artist / Nominees For Nigerian Broadcasters Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.