Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,143 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Need To Become A Security Expert - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need To Become A Security Expert (495 Views)

Pls Can Any Expert Explain To Us Why Some Of Us Haven't Seen Our Jamb Results / Must Read For Computer Engineering,Computer Science,I.T Expert & Wizard / Expert Revealed Free Scholarship To Study Abroad Withuot Paying A Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Become A Security Expert by okine4real: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
I need a shift in career. Presently am a software seller or should i say a software consultant. I want to become a security Administrator, i do not know if am getting the name right, but all i know is, i want to become someone whom can monitor a network, i want to be able to trace a breach in a network from the source, i want to be able to hack a network, not hacking a networking then doing bad with their information but, just to help me facilitate mine work when tracing a breach, just like 24 hours, i want to be able to network two or more building either in the same state or in different countries, i want to be conversant with software's, i want to be able to know the holes in software that hackers use in having unauthorized access in your network. I really want to know more but this is just a few.

I need advice here. I want to start from the rudiment and then progress to the top. pls do i start with CCNA or what....... Confused right now. Also after learning here, i want to be able to move to the states or Canada for proper studying.

HELP HELP HELP HELP

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Your Favourite Media Outfit In OOU / FG, Global Partners To Boost Nigeria’s Education With $500m / Quick Question: Which Of These Is Hard To Understand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.