Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,929 members, 7,863,279 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu (937 Views)

Buhari Has An Agenda, Change Is Not One Of Them, Says Nwosu / Okenze Osuigwe Opens Up: Ndigbo Begged IBB To Annul June 12 / Zoning, Like Federalism, Must Be Honoured, Says Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by pastorking(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2008
Oh Lord have mercy !!!!

Do you believe this ?

Exactly 15 years after the conduct of the June 12 1993 presidential election, the former chairman of the defunct National Electoral Commission (NEC), Profe-ssor Humphrey Nwosu, has exonerated former military president, General Ibrahim Babangida, from blame on the annulment of the poll which was considered the freest, fairest and most peaceful in Nigeria’s history.
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by Ikomi(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
Daily Trust:
But the reviewer of the book, Prof Adele Jinadu, faulted Nwosu for blaming the annulment on nameless and faceless colleagues of Babangida. "What then does this tell us about President Babangida that he was not in control, a mere figurehead or harlequin? If so, who then was in control?" he asked.

If Nwosu is not trying to fool Nigerians, then he must be taking a good aim at himself. What a liar, he didn't even have the guts to give names after 15 years for true justice to prevail.

Nwosu's name should be in a database of the most untrustworthy Nigerians. angry
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by obiem(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2008
Nwosu is speaking from both sides of his mouth, it's common with most INEC, NEC or whatever name they choose for an election body. I heard in the news yesterday as a review of the June 12 election was being made that he (Nwosu) said that he got an order from the presidency to withold the electoral results and that late MKO polled bout 8million votes plus as against Bashir Tofa's 6million, He who had the power to withold the result also had the power to annul it, what are we now saying?
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by BigB11(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
This is why you can't say sh it about IBB.
If this could be coming from the man himself, the entity that was in-charge (the former chairman of the National Electoral Commission (NEC), Profe-ssor Humphrey Nwosu), what else is left to say?
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by tpia: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2008
why are all these people suddenly falling over themselves to falsify history?

whats really going on?
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by vikiviko(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
IBB has shown again how invisible he could be.
He only has one enemy to beat DEATH.
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by BigB11(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2008
IBB has shown again how invisible he could be.
He only has one enemy to beat DEATH.

Makes no sense!
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by vigasimple(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2008
tpia:

why are all these people suddenly falling over themselves to falsify history?

whats really going on?

What is going on is that the CAT is not at home, the RATS have become landlord. If you are able to get the picture it is business as usual since RIBADU has effectively being removed. Thay all begining to open their mouth to utter absolute nonesense. I think a lot of them are suffering from dementia.

If IBB did not annul or 'cancel' the election as he once claimed what happens that the results and winners and loser of that election was not announced.

I think these people need brain examination or to be kept in a psychatric detention wards.
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by Mamajama(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
Amazing what won’t one see in Nigeria? Why is it taking this smelly mouth to come out and exonerate IBB?

How much did IBB gave him to buy his integrity? IF IBB who was the commander in Chief at the time did not annul the election, then please UNCLE Nwosu please tell us who was more powerful than the toothless general at the time?

BIGB1 we all remembered vividly how ABACHA and ADEDIBU died. pretty soon IBB will answer his calling.

There is only one thing IBB can not dribble and its death
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by lucabrasi(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2008
shouldnt be a suprise to anybody what nwosu was saying,when i heard that he s suddenly turned jeffrey archer and some ppl i know in nigeria were going on about buying his book,i adviced them to buy one copy first and go through it because i didnt trust the man,i distrusted him especially when i learnt babangida was the chief launcher, dont forget he and babangida were friends before his being the nec head.

i believe babangida prolly gave him some money to write the book thinking that ll take the heat off june 12,the generals includn ibb are telling ppl to forget about june12 while a book exonerating him is published
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by jaso1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2008
It's a sad story to be hearing this from all this crooks. with what this man vomited, you will definitely know that something funny is looming up as i am not supprise with the way Nwosu ushered himself so cheap. it's unfortunate we are still in darkness in this country this cooked story by nwosu should be rejected by Nigerians it's all cock and bullshit story. he deserved to be jail with the way he's planning to pollute the whole nation with his cooked story. he's a cowards as he already been tag.
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by BigB11(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2008
As soon as we have courage to change our system, Nigeria would be a better place for all.

All this catch me I catch you "wuruwuru" style hasn't worked for many years and I don't think it would ever be effective in anyway.
All of us are responsible for the down fall of this country; the sooner we accept the responsibility the better it would be for our nation.

I'm just glad that you guys are starting to realize that our trouble is much bigger than just IBB.
Pretty soon a book to praise OBJ for a wonderful regime would be available on Amazon.com.
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by BigB11(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2008
What is the difference between Professor Humphrey Nwosu and Professor Maurice M. Iwu?

Trust me, it is cheaper and better to change the system and empower our weak constitution!
A country that has no solid rules and regulations has no criminal
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by Iobafemi(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2008
Left to me there shouldnt be any fuss about this re-emerged coward- Prof. Nwosu: He is just seeking public recognition, afterall he had opportunity to make history-good one though but alas he missed it !
Sincerely speaking i think he is broke to the bone- he appear so anyway,more so he want a plum job probably replacing his Shameless Bro- IWu. I sense this from the week the Govt announced it intention to reform the electoral
institution.
Can you imagine he cant even name names of the so-called IBB cohort that stripped us -Nigerians, the gains of true, fair and populist election in Nigeria, won by the great Philantrophist-MKO( RIP).
History will judge all of them kind, Ori omo Naija yio da fun gbogbo won oooooooooooooo
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by pastorking(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2008
I just got a copy of the book. This man is just giving us half truths. He only singled out the dead and accuse; Clement Akpamgbo and Abacha, It is even very likely that if these men were alive, he wouldnt try this.
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by pastorking(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2008
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by 419er(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2008
I will make an open party for all any day I read anything positive about Nigeria.

SHAMELESS PEOPLE.
Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by Mustay(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2008
don't mind 'em

(1) (Reply)

300 Cadbury Jobs Gone As Pan Sends Home 565 / Deregulation: Cbn Raises Alarm •petrol Sells At N250 Per Litre In Abuja / Ethiopian Airlines Jet Crashes Into Sea Off Beirut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.