Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? (3661 Views)

DOWNLOAD : Stella Damascus - Love Me Quick / Stella Damascus Drops Her Own New Single 'love Me Quick' / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by ddizzle(f): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2006
sori see next post error
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by ddizzle(f): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2006
stellas singing is remarkable i luv her style she can sing, ramsey CANT SING, Empress CANT SING and desmond CAN NEVER SING TO SAVE HIS LIFE, if they ban you bring out guguru and epa and eat in ur house dnt waste money going to the studio and singing crap, Its just like a drunkard getting up in the morning and say i think i can be president!!
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by zionchic(f): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2006
No! ramsey Noah is singing? where av i been, i don't hear all this stuff. that's really amazing. they think that is hollywood abi, mii ithot hollywood actors started singing first oh, then went into acting not the other way round. what are they up to sef?
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by queen2(f): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2006
ok ddizzle, tell me any name of his album, i want to verify grin

but i like the OGD all stars music video, most of the actresses n actors sang in it, that doenst mean they took singing as another profession other than acting
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by ddizzle(f): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2006
@ queen to tell you the truth i didnt even buy it its on that mix cd that stella was on and desmonds own too is thurr empress and i used to talk thats why i knw she sang there too its released under that guy who did missing angels record label i think his first name is charles
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by ddizzle(f): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2006
queen2:

ok ddizzle, tell me any name of his album, i want to verify grin

but i like the OGD all stars music video, most of the actresses n actors sang in it, that doenst mean they took singing as another profession other than acting
they jst sang cuz they were banned!!
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by queen2(f): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2006
Oh, may be charles norvia
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by ddizzle(f): 1:58am On Jun 09, 2006
yep, what was the point? they jst waisted money and time hey should eaten epa in their hse instead!! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by Emad(f): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2007
Lets leave Singing to Singers and Acting to actresses,
Weti? na all man wan show say e get talent??
Weti Ramsey Noah dey do for dey? shocked
Hummm our surprises do not seem to be over yet with these people.
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by origina9ja(f): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2008
all this "wana be" singer and dancer thing sef
4get it jo na by force
anyway sha it good 2 try but me i no go buy
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by Moyola(f): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2008
This ain new. . . . tongue

Yes, she can sing,
used to sing with her l8 hubby embarassed
she's a member of 'Synergy'
duno if dhat still xists sha  undecided
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by Moyola(f): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2008
origina9ja:

all this "wana be" singer and dancer thing sef
forget it jo na by force
anyway sha it good 2 try but me i no go buy

She's gorit. . . she iz not a "wana be" tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi / DJ OP Dot - Best Of Joeboy, Rema, Fireboy, KAJ (mixtape) / 2face And Mary.j Blige New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.