Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Have A Crush On Rihanna – Rising Hip Hop Starorezi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A Crush On Rihanna – Rising Hip Hop Starorezi Reveals (605 Views)

Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine / Picture Of Tupac Shakur Spotted On Rihanna's Smartphone (picture) / Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Rihanna – Rising Hip Hop Starorezi Reveals by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Fast Rising hip-hop star, Orezi returned from South Africa last week where he went on a nation wide tour and shot the video of his hit song, Rihanna. In a chat with Showtime, Orezi narrated his
experience especially how he was able to get a
Rihanna look alike from Mauritius after a rigorous
effort to get the American singing star, did not
work out due to her loaded schedule. According to him, "We had a wonderful time in
South Africa, it was truly a rewarding experience
and a most educative for me as a very young
artiste. At the end, we came out with something
that the world will talk about for a long time, the
video for the all time popular hit song, Rihanna," Orezi told Showtime, in Lagos a day after his arrival
from South Africa, last week. When all efforts to get the American super diva,
Rihanna to feature in the multi million Naira video
did not work out, Orezi and his management team
as well as his label, Sprisal Records, went online and
decided to shop for a Rihanna look alike. The
search finally paid off when a 'Rihanna' sent in her entry from Mauritius. This young, beautiful 'Rihanna' named Kim was
chosen above over 200 pictures. Orezi's management has decided to stay mum on
the cost of bringing this stunning beauty down to
the shoot on location in South Africa. However, an
inside source squealed that Orezi's label paid an
initial deposit of 10, 000 dollars to 'Rihanna's
master card account while her traveling arrangement to Johannesburg, South Africa
revealed a Business class from Mauritius, - Israel -
Hong Kong - South Africa (little wonder a source
close to Orezi's management said the video is worth
N7.3m). Meanwhile, Orezi smiled mischievously when asked
if he had a crush on America's Rihanna. "I like her, I
like any pretty woman that has made a mark for
herself. I like her and I believe she will like Orezi too
when she meets him." He also cleared the air
concerning the record label he is signed on, saying "I am signed on to Sprisal Records and the deal is
good." He also explained why he chose South Africa to
shoot his Rihanna video. "I have shot two videos in
Nigeria before now but what I want to achieve with
the Rihanna video is different."

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Coverless Photos / 'beyonce Was A Good Girl Till She Met Me, I Made Her Gangsta' - Jayz Opens Up... / Yvonne Nelson's Twitter Account Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.