Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Akwa Ibom State E-library (pix -interior And Exterior) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akwa Ibom State E-library (pix -interior And Exterior) (4915 Views)

Delta State E-bursary 2015 Update / Akwa Ibom To Launch State E-library Soon / Heritage Polytechnic, Eket, Akwa Ibom State Admit New Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State E-library (pix -interior And Exterior) by pendusky(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2013
Just today I made a walk to the much talk about Akwa Ibom State electronic-library. I was overwhelmed with the structures in place,the exterior and the interior design, I had a chat with the receptionists they were so friendly. I took a walk round the building and i realized there a lots I missed since the commission of the building , In fact its a standard model design and operations.

Sometimes ago i read on net that Akwa Ibom State E-Lib do not have a functioning website, It was one of the the question i asked the receptionist and the present this site to me http://ibomelibrary.org

I want to thank the Governor of the State, Gov. Godswill Akpabio for this achievement and other transformations in the emerging land Of Promise and Peace. Honestly am Astonished with the level of Development going on in that State!!!

The Library has a lots which includes Children reading Section, Adult reading Section, 250 capacity Conference room, Counseling Room, Canteen, Bookshop,Carpark,Wireless Hotspot and WiFi and a lots more!!!!

My Next visit will be The Olympic Sized Model Stadium, which is still under construction by Julius Berger!

Enjoy the View and drop your comments and critics!!!

For More Pictures please visit http://pendusky..com/p/akwa-ibom-state-e-libra.html
Pendusky!

Re: Akwa Ibom State E-library (pix -interior And Exterior) by pendusky(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2013
more pics

Re: Akwa Ibom State E-library (pix -interior And Exterior) by pendusky(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2013
I Observed that I cant upload more pix here!!! shocked for more pictures please kindly visit http://www.pendusky..com/p/akwa-ibom-state-e-libra.html
Re: Akwa Ibom State E-library (pix -interior And Exterior) by Isiterere(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Brb , siesta on point

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State E-library (pix -interior And Exterior) by riskit33: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2013
I'm simply wowed, i must say i'm just beginning to appreciate this Akpabio man.
Proudly Akwa Ibomite!!

PS: OP are you really sure you'r unable to upload more pix or it's just the old trick of attracting traffic to your blog?
Re: Akwa Ibom State E-library (pix -interior And Exterior) by pendusky(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2013
riskit33: I'm simply wowed, i must say i'm just beginning to appreciate this Akpabio man.
Proudly Akwa Ibomite!!

PS: OP are you really sure you'r unable to upload more pix or it's just the old trick of attracting traffic to your blog?
HAV BEEN TRYING THAT!!! BUT I STILL CANT DO THAT!!! DONT KNW IF ITS NEW THNG NOW ON NAIRALAND!!! I DONT BLOG FOR MONEY, IF YOU CAN SEE I JST CREATED THAT SECTION ON MY BLOG THE DAY I CREATED THIS POST!!!

(1) (Reply)

Delta State University, Abraka –Admission To Postgraduate Programmes 2015 / Over 500 Mass Communication Project Topics With Materials For Nd, Hnd, Bsc, Pdg / Nairaland Genius Come In And Answer This Simple Questions. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.